Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seethe harder tubs, at this rate your blood pressure will be as high as Flim's.

The only one seething is you, Mr. Boat Load of Accomplishments.

Hey, okay. If you have reward points on the transit system in Liverpool from taking the bus, I'll be generous and count them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You're not talking about everyone because none of you talk about your own behavior. Not one. You're talking about "us" your "enemies". That's the truth.

I leave you with that. Reflect on yourselves, your own disastrous lives and quit worrying about everyone else you disagree with.

The only one of you that has a modicum of happiness and cheer is Blazor. That is it.

You are now trying to tell someone what they ate saying even after they have made it crystal fucking clear what they are saying.

This may be hard for you to imagine but NO ONE needs YOU to come in and TELL them what they are they are thinking or saying. How entitled of you to legit correct someone on their own fucking thoughts.

I know what I said and I stand by it. Take your fucking controlling and arrogant bullshit and shove it up your ass, Oak. You don't get to change what someone says just because it doesn't fit your mental delusions of what you WANT them to be saying.

And some of us are much more likely to reflect than others. Like YOU. YOU are never going to do shit but finger point. Telling other people to reflect on things? Yeah okay. Take your own advice for once, you arrogant twat.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
You are now trying to tell someone what they ate saying even after they have made it crystal fucking clear what they are saying.

This may be hard for you to imagine but NO ONE needs YOU to come in and TELL them what they are they are thinking or saying. How entitled of you to legit correct someone on their own fucking thoughts.

I know what I said and I stand by it. Take your fucking controlling and arrogant bullshit and shove it up your ass, Oak. You don't get to change what someone says just because it doesn't fit your mental delusions of what you WANT them to be saying.

And some of us are much more likely to reflect than others. Like YOU. YOU are never going to do shit but finger point. Telling other people to reflect on things? Yeah okay. Take your own advice for once, you arrogant twat.
Let brevity into your heart.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A tie favors the house. I guess there will be no politics.

I suppose you're right. Frankly, I like politics, so I guess I'll have to debate the old man. It is literally the only thing we argue about.

Best thing though is that neither of us take it personally, even though we're both passionate about it.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I suppose you're right. Frankly, I like politics, so I guess I'll have to debate the old man. It is literally the only thing we argue about.

Best thing though is that neither of us take it personally, even though we're both passionate about it.

Passion is good. Getting butthurt over it is not. As long as it's healthy dialogue then it's all unicorns and bubble gum. That's why we can't have good things and politics here because of a few loose cannons.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Passion is good. Getting butthurt over it is not. As long as it's healthy dialogue then it's all unicorns and bubble gum. That's why we can't have good things and politics here because of a few loose cannons.

One time, just one time I got him so pissed that he called me an idiot. Oh boy.

I said "Am I to understand that a man who is an attorney that worked on biotech patents, a biochemistry PhD, who has been a professor that taught at a medical school, who did post-doc research, chose a partner who's an idiot? What does that really say about you?!"

He admitted he was frustrated because he can't get me to change my politics. I made it clear that I wasn't going to change for anyone. If I change it's because of what I think, not someone else.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
One time, just one time I got him so pissed that he called me an idiot. Oh boy.

I said "Am I to understand that a man who is an attorney that worked on biotech patents, a biochemistry PhD, who has been a professor that taught at a medical school, who did post-doc research, chose a partner who's an idiot? What does that really say about you?!"

He admitted he was frustrated because he can't get me to change my politics. I made it clear that I wasn't going to change for anyone. If I change it's because of what I think, not someone else.

So politics is another form of control for some people it seems. Wanting someone to change their political views because one doesn't agree with them is not healthy.

I'm sure you let him have it that he NEVER did that shit again.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So politics is another form of control for some people it seems. Wanting someone to change their political views because one doesn't agree with them is not healthy.

I'm sure you let him have it that he NEVER did that shit again.

Nah, he knows I'm spicy. He likes spicy.

His bias is that I'm smart and that means I should see things his way...lmfao. That cracks me up each time...

I'm like, well, you're smart and you should see things my way...hahaha

We agree on some things though...I'm on the fence on some issues and it's enough for him to know I just don't vote D blindly.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nah, he knows I'm spicy. He likes spicy.

His bias is that I'm smart and that means I should see things his way...lmfao. That cracks me up each time...

I'm like, well, you're smart and you should see things my way...hahaha

We agree on some things though...I'm on the fence on some issues and it's enough for him to know I just don't vote D blindly.

And opposites do attract!

wizer

Factory Bastard
In other words, the poll was a meaningless waste of our time, because you ultimately changed it back to the way it was before.

Because one person got into your head and was able to easily manipulate you into changing your mind on a topic that you felt so strongly about you banned almost a dozen long term members who put a lot of their own time and effort into this forum.

Makes perfect sense