Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How do YOU feel about Politics? Do YOU want it back? Please give YOUR reasons why YOU chose "Yes" or "No."

Last edited:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The shit eating , censor trigger, Mod again. LOL.

I say YES, because you cant escape politics. Bring it back, although i hate it. But I hate censoring people. You shit sniffers.

bring back Blazor and Biggie too.

You lefty sissys

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
The shit eating , censor trigger, Mod again. LOL.

I say YES, because you cant escape politics. Bring it back, although i hate it. But I hate censoring people. You shit sniffers.

bring back Blazor and Biggie too.

You lefty sissys

Thank you for your opinion UncleFiLTH.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
  1. None of YOUR beeswax
  2. Fuck YOU
    4ra8owQ.gif
  3. NO

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I vote yes. you can't talk about pretty much anything these days with disgusting Leftists injecting their filthy politics into every discussion.

Er, I mean, it's very hard these days to talk about anything besides lolcats and scat pics with politics tinging the conversation.

Just don't make Admin a mod of it. He's far too biased. In fact, if you look up the word "biased" in an old paper dictionary, you'll see a little picture of a gay Navy sailor next to it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes

With a moderator

And with spam (of any kind, memes, tweets, repetitive crap being posted) being deleted and the transgressors being sanctioned.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I vote yes. you can't talk about pretty much anything these days with disgusting Leftists injecting their filthy politics into every discussion.

Er, I mean, it's very hard these days to talk about anything besides lolcats and scat pics with politics tinging the conversation.

Just don't make Admin a mod of it. He's far too biased. In fact, if you look up the word "biased" in an old paper dictionary, you'll see a little picture of a gay Navy sailor next to it.

:Whaaa:

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

The fighting.. endless fighting... scat and snowflakes.
Members who are fucking it up... gotta go.
A new user group will make Politics forum invisible to some.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No.
BF, you have tried having politics on your Forum since the Dark Ages of Bastard Factory and it always turns into a shit storm.

I would say yes if ALL participants can agree on a reliable source of information.

As it is, both side are accusing the other of ludicrous behaviour.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yeah, but you don't have to go to the sub.

There are subs I really have no interest in. I just don't go in there.

Personal responsibility, yo.
How about I cast my vote, said my piece, and I don't need any advice from you?
How's that Lil-

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about I cast my vote, said my piece, and I don't need any advice from you?
How's that Lil-

I am not negating your vote nor your opinion. But getting rid of something that people don't have to look at doesn't make sense to me.

I don't care for the Hardcore sub, for example, but I don't ask anyone to take it away. I simply stay away.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I am not negating your vote nor your opinion. But getting rid of something that people don't have to look at doesn't make sense to me.

I don't care for the Hardcore sub, for example, but I don't ask anyone to take it away. I simply stay away.
I'm not arguing about it. Let me further reiterate my stance. I prefer politics to be gone. That's that.
Have a nice night-

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Since the days of Turdy Rail, the same 5 liberal community members have been arguing with the same 5 conservative community members...you know what each side is going to post before they post it...this is a Tom and Jerry cartoon with a stupid cat always chasing that stupid mouse day after day, year after year but never fucking catching it.

Since the greatest influencer and content creator has retired again...I assume the only way to appease the many senior citizen members is to bring back their beloved shit politics even though there are 3 other boards with many of the same people yammering day after day about trannies and regurgitating stuff they read on Tweety or the internet.

Go touch some grass instead of poli-dicking all damn day.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since the days of Turdy Rail, the same 5 liberal community members have been arguing with the same 5 conservative community members...you know what each side is going to post before they post it...this is a Tom and Jerry cartoon with a stupid cat always chasing that stupid mouse day after day, year after year but never fucking catching it.

Since the greatest influencer and content creator has retired again...I assume the only way to appease the many senior citizen members is to bring back their beloved shit politics even though there are 3 other boards with many of the same people yammering day after day about trannies and regurgitating stuff they read on Tweety or the internet.

Go touch some grass instead of poli-dicking all damn day.

That's fair. Nothing will change anyone's point of view.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
.. I voted YES however as I have previously posed it to BF, the one change needed is an end to the relentless fag-laming by the people who can not discuss politics because they are ..um .. not intelligent (there I said it nicely) and hopelessly uninformed. When they know they have lost an argument, which is always, their fall back position is always the fag-laming nonsense. It's all conservatives have. Stop that and there may be a chance of some civil discussion.
.. Also, politics is a sub-board. You have to click on it to open it up and read it. If it's of no interest to you - do not click. It's not like that shitty shout box bullshit which is what you're greeted with and can't avoid when you navigate to this site. You want to hide something, hide that.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m with Lily on this one; let the Politics sub resurface, let it be moderated, let those who are interested in it post there. Those who aren’t can stay away.

Regular Politics Subbers who can’t confine their bile and vomit to the sub should have their access perms to all other subs removed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I voted YES however as I have previously posed it to BF, the one change needed is an end to the relentless fag-laming by the people who can not discuss politics because they are to..um .. not intelligent (there I said it nicely) and hopelessly uninformed. When they know they have lost an argument, which is always, their fall back position is always the fag-laming nonsense. It's all conservatives have. Stop that and there may be a chance of some civil discussion.
Also, politics is a sub-board. You have to click on it to open it up and read it. If it's of no interest to you - do not click. It's not like that shitty shout box bullshit which is what you're greeted with and can't avoid when you navigate to this site. You want to hide something, hide that.

You can hide the shoutbox yourself, if you don't already know.

See the minus sign in the image? Click on that.

7BvyQvH.png

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
.. I voted YES however as I have previously posed it to BF, the one change needed is an end to the relentless fag-laming by the people who can not discuss politics because they are ..um .. not intelligent (there I said it nicely) and hopelessly uninformed. When they know they have lost an argument, which is always, their fall back position is always the fag-laming nonsense. It's all conservatives have. Stop that and there may be a chance of some civil discussion.
.. Also, politics is a sub-board. You have to click on it to open it up and read it. If it's of no interest to you - do not click. It's not like that shitty shout box bullshit which is what you're greeted with and can't avoid when you navigate to this site. You want to hide something, hide that.

I never fag lamed you pansies while winning every argument you clapping seal morons tried to wage against me.

Oh wait! What I meant to say is that I never resorted to homo sexual ad hominem attacks in any of the civil discussions I've ever engaged in with our uninformed and quite ignorant friends of the Leftist persuasion.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I never fag lamed you pansies while winning every argument you clapping seal morons tried to wage against me.

Oh wait! What I meant to say is that I never resorted to homo sexual ad hominem attacks in any of the civil discussions I've ever engaged in with our uninformed and quite ignorant friends of the Leftist persuasion.

This is why we can't have nice things. The absolute refusal to engage in a civil discussion about anything, ever.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a victim of the current Adderal shortage?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This is why we can't have nice things. The absolute refusal to engage in a civil discussion about anything, ever.

I wasn't civil in all those civil discussions we've had over the years? Strange. I remember things quite differently, but then I am male and the lack of estrogen in my system keeps me from having hysterical psychotic episodes online.