Update on Politics posting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The politics forum, as you all well know by now, it supposed to be for discussion. I am going to point out The Prowler's thread about materials in libraries as an example only. It was used to point fingers and blindly accuse others, in bad faith, of supporting the sexual exploitation of children. Of course the whole thing devolved into a morass of insults and accusations; that was the intent of the OP.

This is not permissible on this sub. It has happened before and it is going to stop. Any one of you that continues with this style of posting will be denied access to the sub.

I am warning everyone now. If you want honest, open, and interesting discussion by all means post. If you want to fight, take it to meltdown or you will be dealt with.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
As a moderator, it would have been a good idea for you to nip it in the bud as soon as the insults starting coming.

It is important for moderators to be able to control their emotions and not initiate the name-calling.

OP
OP
Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As a moderator, it would have been a good idea for you to nip it in the bud as soon as the insults starting coming.

It is important for moderators to be able to control their emotions and not initiate the name-calling.

You're entitled to your opinion. What you're not entitled to is screwing up this sub.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly.

She is one of the top two offenders