Update on Levon's IGNORED List

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I'm sure everyone is dying to know.

I originally put several people on Iggy in observance of Lent cause I was sick of reading their shitpoasts. To wit: @Oerdin, @Dove, @Biggie Smiles, @Aryan, @The Prowler, and @Lokmar.

I'd planned to reinstate all or most of them on Easter, but as we see... Easter has come and gone, and I find I'm still mostly enjoying the peace and quiet.

My definition of "shitpoasts" is maybe different than yours, friends. It's not about the mindless bullshit of binary political thinking. Hell, some of the lib posters here are fully as boring as some of the conz are. Most of the political topics are not worth bothering with, except to watch the better trolls get the gaff into some sucker, and by "better trolls" I generally don't mean "good" trolls since (like "flame") the troll game is mostly dead too.

No, I have no use for the posters whose only "gift" to us is gall, acid reflux, hate, and singed butt hairs. Consequently, everyone is staying on my Ignored list except I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.

I'll look at the other five losers after Memorial Day, maybe.

And just a word to @RAVEN ... girl, it's not just that yer politics are deplorable and half baked, it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz. It makes you hateful, which is a big burden to carry when yer already a couple of sammiches shy of a picnic. Lighten the fuck up, please. I used to enjoy yer posts and would like to do so again. Even @Jeannie is more fun these days.

Hey dude, you have nearly half of the forum on ignore.

When does politics on a troll site ever become anything other than shitposting? Were you expecting to read profound and compelling political debates here, are you crazy?

My posts are always profound and compelling. It's not my fault most of the shitbags here are ignorant motherfuckers.

Is Dr Oz yer kin ?? ... what will be when Pompeo's boy beats Trumpf's .. will you be with sadZ ??

English isn't your first language, is it?
His helmet is on too tight and the shitty healthcare system in canada refuses to do anything about his cerebral palsy

so we just let him drift around the forum like an aimless spastic hyena poking him every so often just to watch him jump, jerk and circle around in circles for a few minutes

Ahhh. So he's like Kenny Quator only less articulate, huh?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I originally put several people on Iggy in observance of Lent cause I was sick of reading their shitpoasts. To wit: @Oerdin, @Dove, @Biggie Smiles, @Aryan, @The Prowler, and @Lokmar.

I'd planned to reinstate all or most of them on Easter, but as we see... Easter has come and gone, and I find I'm still mostly enjoying the peace and quiet.

My definition of "shitpoasts" is maybe different than yours, friends. It's not about the mindless bullshit of binary political thinking. Hell, some of the lib posters here are fully as boring as some of the conz are. Most of the political topics are not worth bothering with, except to watch the better trolls get the gaff into some sucker, and by "better trolls" I generally don't mean "good" trolls since (like "flame") the troll game is mostly dead too.

No, I have no use for the posters whose only "gift" to us is gall, acid reflux, hate, and singed butt hairs. Consequently, everyone is staying on my Ignored list except I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.

And just a word to @RAVEN ... girl, it's not just that yer politics are deplorable and half baked, it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz. It makes you hateful, which is a big burden to carry when yer already a couple of sammiches shy of a picnic. Lighten the fuck up, please. I used to enjoy yer posts and would like to do so again. Even @Jeannie is more fun these days.

When does politics on a troll site ever become anything other than shitposting? Were you expecting to read profound and compelling political debates here, are you crazy?

My posts are always profound and compelling. It's not my fault most of the shitbags here are ignorant motherfuckers.

Is Dr Oz yer kin ?? ... what will be when Pompeo's boy beats Trumpf's .. will you be with sadZ ??

His helmet is on too tight and the shitty healthcare system in canada refuses to do anything about his cerebral palsy

so we just let him drift around the forum like an aimless spastic hyena poking him every so often just to watch him jump, jerk and circle around in circles for a few minutes

Kenny was light years ahead of this imbecile in terms of -- well -- pretty much anything that would separate a human being from a single celled organism being harvested in a pitri dish

X

xXx
Site Supporter

fuck yuo bro'
I'll mess yoo the fuck up don let my great looks an awesomness get in yer eyes

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

SEE Biggy soSmall :LOL3:

Good job little buddy :ThumbsUp1:
^^ like so

X

xXx
Site Supporter

SEE Biggy soSmall :LOL3:

Good job little buddy :ThumbsUp1:
^^ like so
Granted it's no pedophiliacs paragraphs of hurt Biggly diggly ... not yer speed

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hey X. Remember when BF first confined you to the meltdown cages in the basement cause you were peeing and drooling on yourself constantly & being an embarrassment to yourself and him upstairs?

you vowed to return to such behavior as soon as you were set free. But then you kinda pussed out and kept your gibbering retardation confined to the cages as if you got used to the scent of your own pee down here. that shit was kinda funny

just saying

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Wow.... that's a huge responsibility there pipsqueak ; you must be howling at the moon as we speak

don't go letting a laundry list of physical and mental disabilities fuck that once in a lifetime opportunity up for ya... wrap a plastic bag around your face nice and tight and jump out a window or get piss drunk and grab the keys to your vehicle if you must but by all means refrain from being a spastic retard until after this weighty responsibility is bestowed upon your narrow and sulking shoulders.

Ya hear?

I'm rooting for ya :ThumbsUp1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
lmao

Monster starts a thread about all the people who made him piss in his panties and we quickly turned it into a stomping ground to harass the jew child rapist

that's how fucking irrelevant Monster really is :LOL3:

What the hell is going on with Seaboob's dead links.... you seeing that too?

Like dozens of pint sized grave stones.....

Everytime I tell the story about his settings and me in his photo bucket he messes with the settings..:LOL3:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I wont ignore you, ya faggit!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz.
lmao!!! Ya know, Levon? I really don't think that you're in a position to critique what people post here :/ I rarely see you post anything of substance, maybe a quick jab at someone in meltdown. Dunno? Maybe I don't pay as much attention to you as you do me :/

I only sign on a couple of times a day and post in random threads, including general discussion, gaming and meltdown. Hell, sometimes I don't post anything at all lol I hate arguing politics, especially with FAR RIGHT and FAR LEFT discussions. Too hateful for me and I find it pointless. Sorry to disappoint ya, but I'm not here to entertain YOU.

Also, I have other interests on the net where I spend most of my time, enjoying a hobby I love and where I can express myself and be creative. I participate in 7 or 8 Photoshop request groups and alter photos for free. It's very rewarding and I talk to people from all walks of life who are appreciative :)

As far as carrying water for haterz. I don't care who the fuck you are. If someone is trolling, using child RAPE.. I will call them out on it every time. If Gallium were saying the same thing to Lotus, Admin, YOU, or whoever, I would be the first one to stand up and say it's wrong. People who know me, know this about me.

Anyway.. Don't know what to tell ya? You are more than welcome to block me if you'd feel better ;) see ya :)

Last edited:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Swiping things off someones Facebook to troll him about life changing affliction is sooo bully cunt, done for a squad jump on of course then she complains about shit when it's done to someone she likes... I've never seen such a sad act in my life... (don't bother replying, I won't be spending time with you, I don't like you but you seem to want to spend all your time with me)

Yo Yo Yo, listen, this is it, I'm telling you this is it!

tenor.gif

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

why ??? yoo a cop ?
Turkish piG !

I think you are confusing me with the venerable Deport_Liberals. I am not he.

What kind of human are you?
Folks with halfway decent grammar and punctuation all sound the same to him, methinks.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

What a cunt yiu. Scum. Putting alphas alphettes on ignore.

Let me piss on your neck..

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie is definitely more fun than sour Raven.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Wow.... that's a huge responsibility there pipsqueak ; you must be howling at the moon as we speak

don't go letting a laundry list of physical and mental disabilities fuck that once in a lifetime opportunity up for ya... wrap a plastic bag around your face nice and tight and jump out a window or get piss drunk and grab the keys to your vehicle if you must but by all means refrain from being a spastic retard until after this weighty responsibility is bestowed upon your narrow and sulking shoulders.

Ya hear?

Thanks man !

... if yoo weren't so short I'd appreciate the kind werdZ but fuck man, it's not like the miniscule are relevant

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.
I would never think to put him on ignore, or not-read as I do with others.
.He's the most highly amusing contard. No other compares.
I really am fascinated that he has maintained such a steady and unevolving meme over the years.

PS: okay - occaaaasionally a bit of open self aware and critical humor.

Really? I have yet to witness that humor or self-awareness in his posts. But, I confess, I haven't bothered to read many of them in the last couple of years.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.
I would never think to put him on ignore, or not-read as I do with others.
.He's the most highly amusing contard. No other compares.
I really am fascinated that he has maintained such a steady and unevolving meme over the years.

PS: okay - occaaaasionally a bit of open self aware and critical humor.

Really? I have yet to witness that humor or self-awareness in his posts. But, I confess, I haven't bothered to read many of them in the last couple of years.
Dick dick dick SUCK PLEASE ASS BOX ME! !! There ! yer all up to speed from the last 6 months

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya hear?

Y

Thanks man !

... if yoo weren't so short I'd appreciate the kind werdZ but fuck man, it's not like the miniscule are relevant

You're up early. Or late.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Ya hear?

Y

Thanks man !

Hi sweety (:

Good Morning

FOR yOO

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly
BF is so lucky to have me, like mah chick ...
one genUwine AWESOME entity

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
lmao

Monster starts a thread about all the people who made him piss in his panties and we quickly turned it into a stomping ground to harass the jew child rapist

Everytime I tell the story about his settings and me in his photo bucket he messes with the settings..:LOL3:

FTR, I apologized to Peachy and have never made fun of him since. This FB thing was back in 2014.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like DD the Hermaphrodite and Stubby the child molesting dwarf. Bet they’d make a handsome couple.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ya hear?

Y

Thanks man !

Hi sweety (:

Good Morning

FOR yOO

Boa tarde, querido.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BF siad if I wuz good I could be a MOD bigger small ;)
lmao

FTR, I apologized to Peachy and have never made fun of him since. This FB thing was back in 2014.
You fucking wretched bitch, you fucking whine like a lunatic when it's one of your pals getting REKT yet you stole something off Facebook for a PI bash at their disability! What a total cunt! You should be ashamed of yourself that's sick! No wonder you need pills to stop you from suicide, fuckin karma!! Vile creature, you've even murdered your own kids because you're a selfish whore! You deserve everything bad you get, baby killer!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
BF siad if I wuz good I could be a MOD bigger small ;)
lmao

You fucking wretched bitch, you fucking whine like a lunatic when it's one of your pals getting REKT yet you stole something off Facebook for a PI bash at their disability! What a total cunt! You should be ashamed of yourself that's sick! No wonder you need pills to stop you from suicide, fuckin karma!! Vile creature, you've even murdered your own kids because you're a selfish whore! You deserve everything bad you get, baby killer!

Are you disabled? I’ll gladly make fun of you instead.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lmao

That fake nose pic completely blew him up tho

no wonder he ditched his peaches handle in favor of this new fuck Munch version of his lame ass