Fleas dead forum update

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Reading thru a couple....who am I kidding...scrolling thru a couple threads it sure seems like the forum killers are jumped from Fleas forum back here.

Who was it that said Fleas forum would end miserably?

Flea, the offer still stands- delete that internet yeast infection and I'll do what I can in getting you your very own sub forum here.

Now, I'm rarely on these skeet targets and chances are were talking months when I actually speaketh with BF, but I did indeed make an offer for you.

I mean....what's Bonesaw gonna do? He has a life coach, that's his coaches problem, not yours.

I told you taking over that ovary dumpster was a mistake and that nothing good was going to come out of it. You can only make so many "good morning" threads before they become "good mourning" threads.

Now now, Flea. Those hot flashes you are having aren't menopause, they're pride. You need to swallow that like a fresh chirro and move forward. The Internet doesn't need or read "what are you doing with your soiled panties" threads any more if they even did in the first place.

Do the right thing and Kapernick.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I might head over to discuss the weird and awkward crush I've developed on my best fucking friend.

It started off a joke that I now had two husbands. Now it's getting kinda.....weird. I go back to calling him my brother and that's just more weird.

I think the waves of nostalgia are under my skin a bit. I'm going through a lot right now. Not all bad.....just a lot. Lots of good stuff and lots of intensely frustrating stuff.

That might or might not liven things up.

And Murdy will never ever ever get to fuck him. Ever ever. He doesn't go for fat, dumb progressive blondes who cannot hold their alcohol and drink shit like Jameson.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
This one ain’t much livelier. We just don’t allow the Semen spam.
Sheesh Flea.

You are here. That says a hell of alot more about this place then yours.

Goonsgay never went to another forum. You gotta start fixing your own problem that you pay for instead of sitting here spewing.

Lemme put it in a way you might understand;

Flea is selling oranges by the highway. Somebody else is selling oranges by the Walmart exit. Now Flea has her regular customers by the highway. Why should Flea stand around by the Walmart exit?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Sheesh Flea.

You are here. That says a hell of alot more about this place then yours.

Goonsgay never went to another forum. You gotta start fixing your own problem that you pay for instead of sitting here spewing.

Lemme put it in a way you might understand;

Flea is selling oranges by the highway. Somebody else is selling oranges by the Walmart exit. Now Flea has her regular customers by the highway. Why should Flea stand around by the Walmart exit?

I spend most of my time on an all girl forum. What’s your point?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I spend most of my time on an all girl forum. What’s your point?
Then go there.

Flea, I like you. You know I do. But your time here is up.

You can take whatever's left of the mouth beathers here with you. Hell, take them all. Those who know they can stay know. It's not some secret who the content makers are.

But this place is moving in a different direction. BF has given me full power to reshape this place and if getting rid of the garbage brings Toefactor, who's already here, and the rest of the turd failers around and your the hold up im chosing content over drama.

You had a good run. Leave it at that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Then go there.

You can take whatever's left of the mouth beathers here with you. Hell, take them all. Those who know they can stay know. It's not some secret who the content makers are.

But this place is moving in a different direction. BF has given me full power to reshape this place and if getting rid of the garbage brings Toefactor, who's already here, and the rest of the turd failers around and your the hold up im chosing content over drama.

Are a bunch of Brawl Hall Legends going to walk out of a cornfield?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Then go there.

You have been saying this same stupid shit for years. Word for word.

Are you truly brain damaged? It's like every few months you pop in for like a week repeating the same exact shit and then it's always the same whinefest about posters you don't like.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This one ain’t much livelier. We just don’t allow the Semen spam.

He does seem to spam a lot. The weird thing is how, whatever other people just accused him of, he repeats and tries to accuse others of doing. I mean, who does that?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
*Burp

I finally found a good pizzeria in Florida

I'm fucking siked for real

I have heard it is hard to find good NYC style pizza there so I can understand why someone would be excited to find a legit place. I like where I live, partially, because so many different pizza styles are easily available and so much competition is always popping up it keeps everyone on their toes.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He does seem to spam a lot. The weird thing is how, whatever other people just accused him of, he repeats and tries to accuse others of doing. I mean, who does that?
you fucking dingbat, you spam twiddir 'tard poasts all day you fucking cock inhaler LOLOLOL

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do they kill anybody who asks for pineapple?

Hey, Seaboobs! Biggie said he'll buy you pizza. You just have to order it.

Fuck you and the dwarf. As it short and fat needs more calories

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

On your situation, it makes sense