Fleas dead forum update

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The truth is such a mother fucker. Prove what you claim, like What I claim, directly from you. Starts out, my hubby.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
I posted that Murdock pig pic here cuz she was trying to take shots at me in the shoutbox. Yes, Murdock played it off by not returning. She can’t win cuz I’m not a big fucking ogre like she is. That and I don’t sleep with strangers and let them rob me.

Don’t fucking tell me where I’m gonna post or call me a forum killer. That shit may work with others but not me.
What part of "they don't want you here, Flea" do you not understand?

I am treating you with kid gloves right now saying;

"Hey Flea, they don't want you here but if you can't take a hint they're going to restrict your posting to meltdown while all the other forums get an upgrade"

That's what it's boiling down to. Nobody, including me, gives a fuck about meltdown. It's this sites dumpster. If you want to be known as the forum owner who's been delegated to another sites dumpster on account of you bring nothing but trash content, that's all you, toots. Maybe I thought a little too highly of you.

As for you being a forum killer;

A. You did fuck all with TDT when you had the keys to the place and was the only person on that forum for almost a year. I didn't forget that, Capo

B. Your drama single handedly killed turd fail of which my PI was gloriously exposed by caskur and VC defending you. I didn't give a fuck because in this game that shits coming out sooner or later but the lifeblood of that forum got sprayed all over the internet because you couldn't put two and two together that VC was Ant when i kept telling you it was.

3. You gave up on SG when I built that shit hole from nothing into the biggest forum this community has seen since BH. That place was averaging 10k a fucking day when I was unceremoniously kicked and never hit those numbers ever again after.
Who made that site? Me
Who killed it? You

4. You completely deleted a decade worth of posts at your new dead forum and replaced them with how many "what are you doing RIGHT NOW" threads.

Like it or not, Flea, you are a forum killer.

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Don’t want me here? BAN ME.

What a bunch of pussies. Fuck if imma own and pay for a forum and have people “I don’t like” there lmao.

FACT : I don’t post here and your ass will start twenty threads with my name on it. Let’s make a deal then, shall we….

I’ll leave if you swear not to mention my name or forum at all in your blatherings. Can you do that?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Don’t want me here? BAN ME.

What a bunch of pussies. Fuck if imma own and pay for a forum and have people “I don’t like” there lmao.

FACT : I don’t post here and your ass will start twenty threads with my name on it. Let’s make a deal then, shall we….

I’ll leave if you swear not to mention my name or forum at all in your blatherings. Can you do that?
Easily.

Buh bye

The Unknown Comic

Guy walked into a bar....
Countess? What are you counting?

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

You know they say Countesses ass and her forum have so much dead air, both can be used as flotation devices in a tsunami.

Hey Countsless, are you still chasing little kids around with dildos or did they get smart and throw Snickers bars in the opposite direction of the way they're running?

Thank you thank you

A little song, a little dance, a little Seltzer in your pants

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Did the toxic drama queen PLEASE ASS BOX ME! poster with a dead forum leave yet?

The Unknown Comic

I looked at my phone for this "BabyPumperAlert"

Nothing.

Must be some European thing

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Countess? What are you counting?

Tough crowd, tough crowd.

You know they say Countesses ass and her forum have so much dead air, both can be used as flotation devices in a tsunami.

Hey Countsless, are you still chasing little kids around with dildos or did they get smart and throw Snickers bars in the opposite direction of the way they're running?

Thank you thank you

A little song, a little dance, a little Seltzer in your pants

Hey fat Danny. Is that how the kiddies do you these days?

I don’t eat sugar, so this don’t apply to me. NEXT

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
We've already done that, Flea. It didn't work out for you and I'm almost positive the same result would occur if we went down that path again.

You don't see the big picture. This is about moving all the dead weight bringing this forum down to your dead forum. You, in this scenario, are winning, not much, but buying a dollar scratch off and winning a dollar is still a win.

This place needs to be cleaned up. And no offense, your probably going to have to go to move forward with the plan.
If they ban Dovid from this site, I’ll come back. Shoot… I’ll even beg Oak for 2 days consecutively!

Fupa and Moontard can stay. It makes me feel better about myself and my past drunken shenanigans to have women who have walked out on their marriages for a one night stay at a motel 8 pledging their unrelenting love and devotion to Piggie Smellzzzzz alone around…. still :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Biggy really sucks, he's like a rainy cloud cept' it's jiZZ he spouts .... just a boring bitter person

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
If they ban Dovid from this site, I’ll come back. Shoot… I’ll even beg Oak for 2 days consecutively!

Fupa and Moontard can stay. It makes me feel better about myself and my past drunken shenanigans to have women who have walked out on their marriages for a one night stay at a motel 8 pledging their unrelenting love and devotion to Piggie Smellzzzzz alone around…. still :LOL3:
Murd, there's going to be restrictions put in place.

The idiots who don't bring anything to the table will be forced to stay here, while those of us who can create content will be given free reign to post everywhere.

There's some work that needs to be done and there's going to be a new concept where General Discussion is going to be this sites main forum moving forward, like the new flamers hall from BH days and this cesspool will be the new dumpster.

They can have it. We're figuring out who gets stuck with the trash but there's three ppl already hand picked for this place.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Imagine this big fat cow trying to incinuate anyone has a fupa

9-D044366-465-E-41-DC-9878-AAF2-C4017-A03.jpg

Bitch, you is fucking HUGE and burly.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And THAT is what's going to happen.

If you think just because you donated five friggin bucks one time you have any say so in this place, think again. BF pays a shit load of money to keep this place online and if he wants to get rid of the toxicity, it's his fucking prerogative.

The guy wants to turn this place into a social media hang out. You idiots are socially retarded.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Btw - I walked out on my marriage and my husband begged me to come back. He didn’t send my kid to serve me with divorce papers.

Really must suck being you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
And THAT is what's going to happen.

If you think just because you donated five friggin bucks one time you have any say so in this place, think again. BF pays a shit load of money to keep this place online and if he wants to get rid of the toxicity, it's his fucking prerogative.

The guy wants to turn this place into a social media hang out. You idiots are socially retarded.

How many people have you outted? Get off your damn cross already.

The Unknown Comic

Didn't the colors wear Fupa jeans?

They came with a ski mask in the pocket?

Tough crowd tough crowd

A little song, a little dance, a little seltzer in your pants