Fleas dead forum update

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Update

There's 50 members here and only three at Fleas open casket.

Slowly but surely we're getting bigger and better.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life
Flea should be less selfish and share her Flan with others.

shopping

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flea should be less selfish and share her Flan with others.

shopping
I've said the entire time The Blue Crapshoe was nothing more then the forum where retards go to die slowly.

They can take their "itz a chill vuuuuibbee" shit and stick it in whatever oriface isn't being used at that particular moment. If you don't want a popular message board, then your doing it wrong.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Here we go again

What a fucked up two face you turned out to be. I’ve never said one bad thing about nor have I ever talked behind your back.

So what if it’s dead. I tried to get it started but I failed. So fucking what. Does this mean my life went to shit? Change the fucking record already

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Here we go again

What a fucked up two face you turned out to be. I’ve never said one bad thing about nor have I ever talked behind your back.

So what if it’s dead. I tried to get it started but I failed. So fucking what. Does this mean my life went to shit? Change the fucking record already
Stay calm, you're triggering the Flan...

flan.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Here we go again

How the fuck am I two faced? I have told you countless times to bury that shit hole and come here. That's actually looking out for your best interests.

You can look back in the annals of your forum and see how the buffoons there were openly saying this place was dead. That's being two faced. Pumping up something that isn't true sure as shit didn't help you one bit.

I told the truth the entire time. I am the biggest draw and the forum that had me was going to win in the end.

When I posted there you allowed butthurt idiots to fuck with my posts. That's more being "two faced" then anything I did here.

So save your pity party for somebody who gives a fuck. You sure seems ok with the "admin sucks cock" broken record yet don't want to hear the sad tune of a lifeless forum that crumbled under your watch.

Not mine. Yours.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Your reasoning is flawed...Who cares if a website has 50 or 100 visitors, if the majority of the so-called content is spam...or the constant obsession with mentioning children in every other goddam post.
Thank BiggieZulu for that.

Plus most of that drivel is here in meltdown.

Say the word and I'll have the worst offenders restricted. It's that simple.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How the fuck am I two faced? I have told you countless times to bury that shit hole and come here. That's actually looking out for your best interests.

You can look back in the annals of your forum and see how the buffoons there were openly saying this place was dead. That's being two faced. Pumping up something that isn't true sure as shit didn't help you one bit.

I told the truth the entire time. I am the biggest draw and the forum that had me was going to win in the end.

When I posted there you allowed butthurt idiots to fuck with my posts. That's more being "two faced" then anything I did here.

So save your pity party for somebody who gives a fuck. You sure seems ok with the "admin sucks cock" broken record yet don't want to hear the sad tune of a lifeless forum that crumbled under your watch.

Not mine. Yours.
What she needs there Kev is a me or a you.Someone to rile the little bitches up and get things going.I advised her when she first took over the place that she needed a `heel`.All this `let's be friends` b/s that has infected these forums is killing thrm off.If you wanna be `fwiends` then go to facebook and do that shit there,not on a forum that is by design to insult people.

Fuck this,lets be fwiends b/s.I'm here to fuck with people and have a laugh.I couldn't give a shit if we are `facebook` pals.You come to a forum based on insults and I'm gunna fuck with you no matter how good a `fwiend` we are.All this kumbaya shit does my nut in.

I can't stand the place dude(nothing to do with Flea.I'm still pissed they refused to remove my PI) so it's pretty much down you mate.Take a mod panel there and help the girl out.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What she needs there Kev is a me or a you.Someone to rile the little bitches up and get things going.I advised her when she first took over the place that she needed a `heel`.All this `let's be friends` b/s that has infected these forums is killing thrm off.If you wanna be `fwiends` then go to facebook and do that shit there,not on a forum that is by design to insult people.

Fuck this,lets be fwiends b/s.I'm here to fuck with people and have a laugh.I couldn't give a shit if we are `facebook` pals.You come to a forum based on insults and I'm gunna fuck with you no matter how good a `fwiend` we are.All this kumbaya shit does my nut in.

I can't stand the place dude(nothing to do with Flea.I'm still pissed they refused to remove my PI) so it's pretty much down you mate.Take a mod panel there and help the girl out.
I 100% agree with you but I'll never take a panel at a forum that protected garbage like Rotwang for over a decade.

I want no part of that shit.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

Fuck this,lets be fwiends b/s.I'm here to fuck with people and have a laugh.I couldn't give a shit if we are `facebook` pals.You come to a forum based on insults and I'm gunna fuck with you no matter now good a `fwiend` we are.All this kumbaya shit does my nut in.

Okay, who rang up "Ask-A-Limey"?

You may as well confess now because we'll know when the phone bill gets here anyway. There can't be more than one extension dialing Tardsville today so you're already busted even if you don't know it yet.

In case you've all forgotten I refer you to this portion of the phone-use memorandum dated Dec. 15th 2022:

"Beginning next year (2023/01/01) corporate will no longer subsidize calls to Tardsville. This includes but is not limited to the 'Ask-A-Limey' hotline, the Fortnite rankings switchboard, and the 'Lame-O-Matic Discount Taunt Generator' (having these sent as texts to your work phone are still billed to corporate and therefore prohibited). Thank you for your cooperation."

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Yeah man I get that shit.

I never got why they protected(and still do) that filthy animal.
I truly think they expect that lardass to come back and save the forum or something. Which would be on par with Looney MC'ing anything that didn't revolve around sniffing seat cushions when a man stood up.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You may as well confess now because we'll know when the phone bill gets here anyway. There can't be more than one extension dialing Tardsville today so you're already busted even if you don't know it yet.

In case you've all forgotten I refer you to this portion of the phone-use memorandum dated Dec. 15th 2022:

"Beginning next year (2023/01/01) corporate will no longer subsidize calls to Tardsville. This includes but is not limited to the 'Ask-A-Limey' hotline, the Fortnite rankings switchboard, and the 'Lame-O-Matic Discount Taunt Generator' (having these sent as texts to your work phone are still billed to corporate and therefore prohibited). Thank you for your cooperation."
Hey cat puncher (great, now he's gunna going bawling to Cw) you could always go save that place by posting a few harmless fractals.I mean,what's the worst that could happen :LOL3:
:LOL3:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the cat puncher.

Go away. No one respects you here. You son of FiLTH!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Here we go again

He only likes people if he feels he has a use for them. If he thinks he can manipulate you to use for his agenda .....he will pretend he really values you.

The minute that ends or you cross him? Yeah.

All I "did" to this man was be warm, welcoming, friendly, understanding. I just didn't want a serious relationship. And him blowing up my phone while Squish was sick to accuse me of "sharing his shit" with Freud was just too much. He completely made that up to have a reason to get me on the phone, thought he would stress me with some fake fight....did nothing but escalate....and then changed his tune when he realized I wasn't gonna tolerate that treatment.

Then he went into nice guy mode and when I refused to be all cool and do as he wanted he started being nasty and abusive again.

Poofer is a selfish and miserable fuck bag who has no respect or appreciation for anyone. He will die alone and angry.