Fleas dead forum update

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And right on cue, or should I say cue ball considering when you smack this idiot around the forum it sounds like racks breaking in a pool hall, along comes the resident invalid Breakfall.

Who's claim to lame is winning "most scrolled past idiot" here two years in a row and most certainly leading again this year by a plump margin.

Listen up, Brokestall, I don't read you. I don't respond to you, and I most certainly don't entertain even the minute thought of sharing a thread with you.

Dems da Breaks. Fall at your leisure.

If every poast had ^that much low-hanging fruit we'd all soon be lazy bastards and probably even forget how to use a ladder. Take notes boys and girls... you'll seldom find a better example of how *not* to do it.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
If every poast had ^that much low-hanging fruit we'd all soon be lazy bastards and probably even forget how to use a ladder. Take notes boys and girls... you'll seldom find a better example of how *not* to do it.
Put a bottle cap on it, Vitty.

You should make yourself useful and create some fractals instead of trying to act like some second rate American Idol judge.

I'm sure there's a tree somewhere that needs a hug. Go find it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Put a bottle cap on it, Vitty.

You should make yourself useful and create some fractals instead of trying to act like some second rate American Idol judge.

I'm sure there's a tree somewhere that needs a hug. Go find it.
Oh shut up clown. Shut the fuck up about fractals doofus. You’re a fucking nerd!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re forum fodder lad. I’m better looking than you and have a big cock. All you do is chat up teenage boys over in Fortnite sporting a pink leotard. Let that sink in…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well, looks like the lil fella has burned himself out again, or so the avvy removal would suggest....

That was even quicker than usual, but I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise for a guy who needs his inhaler after making a post.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Fleas dead forum is in shambles.

She reopened a closed forum and the bots there are replying to posts from seven months ago. My DMs are filled with ppl who are disgusted with these actions and have confided in yours truly that they refuse to post there.

Now, we clean up this place. When you chimps get neutered here then where are you idiots going to post your spam at, huh?

Haw Haw

Bastard Factory- Rulers of the Universe

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, looks like the lil fella has burned himself out again, or so the avvy removal would suggest....

That was even quicker than usual, but I suppose it shouldn't come as a surprise for a guy who needs his inhaler after making a post.
100%

The avatar change shows, it was all fluff.

A true whoreson!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
This whole thread is making me want to go take a peek at Flea's forum.

What's it called again?