Fleas dead forum update

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Breaking News!!!!

Fleas fail forum is so dead poor Flea has to re-open crusty forums so the place looks busier then the actual 4 idiots who posts there.

Haw Haw

Hey Flea, was it something I said?

LOLOLOLOL

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Fsrmers get people fed

We rule the world

We just don't know that yet
Hey Rancid, go watch that video in the cronusgate thread where Zlaner is hiding in a house the entire game and freaks out when he sees his own team mate without walls helping him.

(For those who don't know- "walls"= wall hacks)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Breaking News!!!!

Fleas fail forum is so dead poor Flea has to re-open crusty forums so the place looks busier then the actual 4 idiots who posts there.

Haw Haw

Hey Flea, was it something I said?

LOLOLOLOL
Interesting how you've turned on Flea all of a sudden, when she's literally never said a bad word about you, even when you've been half way through one of your trademark, teary eyed melties and threatening to "retire from teh internetz 4eva" for the 15th time.

I guess loyalty is an alien concept to bloated bin dippers...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Interesting how you've turned on Flea all of a sudden, when she's literally never said a bad word about you, even when you've been half way through one of your trademark, teary eyed melties and threatening to "retire from teh internetz 4eva" for the 15th time.

I guess loyalty is an alien concept to bloated bin dippers...
Wait, I turned on Flea now?

Get a load of Rimming Rupalzi here creating manifested delusions while slamming his flathead against that titanicly embarrassing post counts that reads like a gay Harlequin novel that comes with a tube of Vaseline taped to its side, you pillow chomping chump.

"The sexual misadventures of a misunderstood faggot Pac-Man"

By Gayran, the post count putz

Chapter one- Rendezvous in the rear. My true story when I ate alot of pills and started seeing ghosts.

Flaming Flea and turning on Flea are two different things, Sherlock Gnomes. Flea don't take this shit seriously and I ain't doing shit but making fun of her forum. So that's another self administered clothesline to that made outta recycled cork you call a head, Corky.

So go douse yourself with gasoline and dry hump a campfire. Your out the fucking loop here and should go find one that fits around that scrawny little neck of yours, tie it to the top of a pole, and try and play just one game of human tether ball by yourself. Because last time I checked, Fleas a big girl unless all the mean, nasty wurds from yours truly made her deflate.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wait, I turned on Flea now?

Get a load of Rimming Rupalzi here creating manifested delusions while slamming his flathead against that titanicly embarrassing post counts that reads like a gay Harlequin novel that comes with a tube of Vaseline taped to its side, you pillow chomping chump.

"The sexual misadventures of a misunderstood faggot Pac-Man"

By Gayran, the post count putz

Chapter one- Rendezvous in the rear. My true story when I ate alot of pills and started seeing ghosts.

Flaming Flea and turning on Flea are two different things, Sherlock Gnomes. Flea don't take this shit seriously and I ain't doing shit but making fun of her forum. So that's another self administered clothesline to that made outta recycled cork you call a head, Corky.

So go douse yourself with gasoline and dry hump a campfire. Your out the fucking loop here and should go find one that fits around that scrawny little neck of yours, tie it to the top of a pole, and try and play just one game of human tether ball by yourself. Because last time I checked, Fleas a big girl unless all the mean, nasty wurds from yours truly made her deflate.
Piss off faggot. Learn to respect women and I’ll consider reading your drivel. You’re a fucking embarrassment. Fucking BrawlHall twat!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a fucking joke you are @The Ruler . One slap from me and you’d be shitting in your little undies. Fucking try come to my forum and say what’s what? Dude….you’re a fucking fairy!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
And right on cue, or should I say cue ball considering when you smack this idiot around the forum it sounds like racks breaking in a pool hall, along comes the resident invalid Breakfall.

Who's claim to lame is winning "most scrolled past idiot" here two years in a row and most certainly leading again this year by a plump margin.

Listen up, Brokestall, I don't read you. I don't respond to you, and I most certainly don't entertain even the minute thought of sharing a thread with you.

Dems da Breaks. Fall at your leisure.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
And right on cue, or should I say cue ball considering when you smack this idiot around the forum it sounds like racks breaking in a pool hall, along comes the resident invalid Breakfall.

Who's claim to lame is winning "most scrolled past idiot" here two years in a row and most certainly leading again this year by a plump margin.

Listen up, Brokestall, I don't read you. I don't respond to you, and I most certainly don't entertain even the minute thought of sharing a thread with you.

Dems da Breaks. Fall at your leisure.
Invalid? I am the most prized member on this entire forum. I’m the most dynamic. You’re a poptart dude. Irrelevant.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Plus the way you treated Dove sucks. You should be ashamed of yourself. I’ll grab you by your spindly little neck and give you a good kick up the arse given a chance. Arsehole.