Fleas dead forum update

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Drag Queen Story Hours are popular over there, too?

First we take Manhattan!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Ugh.

Four "latest posts" by Lokmar.

Nah.
That tards still alive?

I thought he had a heart attack screaming at his television set then was shipped to some institution where they covered the idiot in a blanket, pointed his wheelchair into a corner then just waited for him to expire.

It's probably a bot. Who am I kidding, that's an upgrade.....

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
That tards still alive?

I thought he had a heart attack screaming at his television set then was shipped to some institution where they put they covered the idiot in a blanket, pointed his wheelchair into a corner then just waited for him to expire.

It's probably a bot. Who am I kidding, that's an upgrade.....
hot-gay-wank.gif

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
How you been sweetcheeks? You been putting in a lot of overtime at the Swingin' Sailor? Not seen you posting much lately.
Been aw'ight. Nah, no Swingin' Sailor here. Just full-timing a daytime gig. I quit the graveyard shift four months ago now and, sometimes, just sometimes, I miss it.

How are things at Stormblunt?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Fleas dead forum is in shambles.

She reopened a closed forum and the bots there are replying to posts from seven months ago. My DMs are filled with ppl who are disgusted with these actions and have confided in yours truly that they refuse to post there.

Now, we clean up this place. When you chimps get neutered here then where are you idiots going to post your spam at, huh?

Haw Haw

Bastard Factory- Rulers of the Universe

Your content revolves around my name. You ain’t got shit else.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Your content revolves around my name. You ain’t got shit else.
There's one thread with your name on it here.

If you think everything is about you, that's a you problem.

Hell, even a decent thread about your forum sure as shit isn't helping you out in getting ppl over there and that's with me giving you advertising.

That's another you problem.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd say for pretty much the same reasons you pick on Dove.

cf. Trolling for Dummies, Chapter 4: How To Nab Low-Hanging Fruit Without Lifting A Single Ass Cheek
(pp. 213-229).

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I'd say for pretty much the same reasons you pick on Dove.

cf. Trolling for Dummies, Chapter 4: How To Nab Low-Hanging Fruit Without Lifting A Single Ass Cheek
(pp. 213-229).
I don't "pick on Dovid".

I hardly respond to that definition of road kill and most of the members here either have her on ignore or "The Glitch", where balloon forehead posts yet nobody even knows she posts it. It's a shame we have such a glitch but also useful, if you think about it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't "pick on Dovid".

I hardly respond to that definition of road kill and most of the members here either have her on ignore or "The Glitch", where balloon forehead posts yet nobody even knows she posts it. It's a shame we have such a glitch but also useful, if you think about it.
Dove pwns you

Fact