Fleas dead forum update

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What a fucked up two face you turned out to be. I’ve never said one bad thing about nor have I ever talked behind your back.
I said this earlier, the guy's a fucking snake... at least now you realise and have seen his true colours.

He tried downplaying his behaviour by saying he's just "flaming" aka implying that it's just banter, when it's blatantly obvious that it's a malicious attack and not just friendly jibing.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said this earlier, the guy's a fucking snake... at least now you realise and have seen his true colours.

He tried downplaying his behaviour by saying he's just "flaming" aka implying that it's just banter, when it's blatantly obvious that it's a malicious attack and not just friendly jibing.
And that things just as much as a cunt as he can be.

It just hides it.

Cause trust me,you don't know that thing.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Here we go again

What a fucked up two face you turned out to be. I’ve never said one bad thing about nor have I ever talked behind your back.

So what if it’s dead. I tried to get it started but I failed. So fucking what. Does this mean my life went to shit? Change the fucking record already
Listen

the only reason reason this site has a post count higher than yours is because they seem to be A-OK with allowing the absolute worst of dullard spamming rejects like Admon and Sewage to run amuk

quality over quantity

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Hmmm I've seen this movie before.

Flametruth was built on quality and actually had quality members.

SG- "derp derp look at that dead forum derp derp"

Now that the shoes on the other foot, and the quality and quantity are here the rabble is posting thru their tears.

It's always somebody else's fault as to why ppl fail on these types of forums.

I love it. I'm not going to lie I actually encourage you dimwitted clowns to keep posting up that shit here so it actually gets read......(holding back laughter).

You idiots are just too fucking stupid to see what's in front of your stupid faces....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
And that things just as much as a cunt as he can be.

It just hides it.

Cause trust me,you don't know that thing.
Well, Flea's always been warm, friendly and welcoming with me, she was one of the only ones who didn't dogpile me when I signed up to SG.

You must have seen it, it was a massive butthurt feeding frenzy.... that cuck Bonesoy even booted me from the VIP sub, whatever the fuck it was called, for being a "Nazi" LOL.

Surely that's discrimination? I should have threatened to sue like Porka did. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hmmm I've seen this movie before.

Flametruth was built on quality and actually had quality members.

SG- "derp derp look at that dead forum derp derp"

Now that the shoes on the other foot, and the quality and quantity are here the rabble is posting thru their tears.

It's always somebody else's fault as to why ppl fail on these types of forums.

I love it. I'm not going to lie I actually encourage you dimwitted clowns to keep posting up that shit here so it actually gets read......(holding back laughter).

You idiots are just too fucking stupid to see what's in front of your stupid faces....

You are as tone deaf and disconnected as can be.

Why do you think we all just want to be whatever these stupid flame communities were back in the 2000s? None of us give a single fuck.

Jesus how do you not see that?!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Btw

Flea's kids love and respect her as a mom
Poofer's kids call another man "daddy"

ouch

I'll take the dead forum for 200 alex

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Well, Flea's always been warm, friendly and welcoming with me, she was one of the only ones who didn't dogpile me when I signed up to SG.

You must have seen it, it was a massive butthurt feeding frenzy.... that cuck Bonesoy even booted me from the VIP sub, whatever the fuck it was called, for being a "Nazi" LOL.

Surely that's discrimination? I should have threatened to sue like Porka did. :LOL3:

Just ignore him. As long as I’ve been cool with you, it shouldn’t matter what he says. He turns on everyone.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just ignore him. As long as I’ve been cool with you, it shouldn’t matter what he says. He turns on everyone.
He's just trying too hard

actually the real troll is on fat Moodock, because after all the shit she spewed against him while she was trying to suck up to Dove and I she's now rimming his asshole like it was a chocolate donut factory

and that shit right there is funny as fuck to me

Martini is got his head up BF's ass, Murdy has her head up his and then the cuckold centipede extends down to Admong and that child molester seamong who is far to short, old and decrepit to have anyone's head up his bunghole.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's just trying too hard

actually the real troll is on fat Moodock, because after all the shit she spewed against him while she was trying to suck up to Dove and I she's now rimming his asshole like it was a chocolate donut factory

and that shit right there is funny as fuck to me

Martini is got his head up BF's ass, Murdy has her head up his and then the cuckold centipede extends down to Admong and that child molester seamong who is far to short, old and decrepit to have anyone's head up his bunghole.
It’s like the-who’s-who of WOKE sodomy! Stick your head up someone”s arse and try smell their intestinal fortitude…

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Bro,if you wanna be pals with that dirty nigger it's up to you.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fucking LOL... someone needs to do a chop of Mongtini, Turdock, Aidsman and Semen as the woke centipede. :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think the fruity old fella would enjoy being force fed all that rich and succulent anal sludge.

He is from San Fagdisco after all....
I know Scouse. The envy is killing you. The fellas have so much in common with yall. Save your $. Maybe some day?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Update

Like I said we just hit 60 members here

Fleas dead forum-5

Just like I told BF himself, it's going to take time to reestablish a fucking message board in 2023, but slowly things are coming together with yours truly leading the way.

Hopefully by next week we're hitting 70 lurkers and with me in charge, anything is possible.

Bastard Factory - We ARE the community