Fleas dead forum update

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
BAHA.. BF has to protect you on a flame board. You didn't answer my Q.. Did you request that or did BF make that decision? Either way it's bullshit.
I seriously have no clue but whatever the glitch is I want it to stay so Brokeballs keeps having that spastic melty.

But you didn't answer MY question-

Why you leave Fleas dead forum?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I shut it down, duh.

If I kept it around it would still be here and probably would be the biggest forum in this yard sale.

I got bored with it. So did Pickles, so did NA, so did Alpha. We were all like "wtf are we doing"?

You be LYING.

None of them were ever there. They’re done with this. You keep namedropping me like it’s all you got for content.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I seriously have no clue but whatever the glitch is I want it to stay so Brokeballs keeps having that spastic melty.

But you didn't answer MY question-

Why you leave Fleas dead forum?
It had nothing to do with Flea or her forum, dipshit. It was the same reason I left this one, twitter and other social media sites. I've been busy and don't have a lot of time to "play" online. Not that it's any of your g'damn business

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wondering tho, Are you still starving cats and suckin cock?
Hr3h9in.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You be LYING.

None of them were ever there. They’re done with this. You keep namedropping me like it’s all you got for content.
They were all there, toots.

So was Bra1n, but he didn't post.

You gotta understand, alot of ppl don't like you for some strange reason just like a lot of ppl don't like me. You try to hard to be liked while I give a fuck. I don't come to these forums to make friends or talk on the phone with ppl from the internet. I have enough friends irl. I'm not needy.

But 98% of the old community thinks your two neotards are complete trash and forum killers. I concur with that sentiment, and if you wanted to actually do something to fix your site for the positive you would take out the garbage who DID turn on you once already and took control of a forum I built for YOU.

Name one time I ever turned on you. Never?

Hmmm

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
It had nothing to do with Flea or her forum, dipshit. It was the same reason I left this one, twitter and other social media sites. I've been busy and don't have a lot of time to "play" online. Not that it's any of your g'damn business
Well I for one are glad your back.

Welcome home

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
BF- 35 members
Fleas dead forum-5

Plus, they're talking about how great an actual real life scumbag was in Rotwang.

Yeah, don't ever expect me to ever post there....

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BF- 35 members
Fleas dead forum-5

Plus, they're talking about how great an actual real life scumbag was in Rotwang.

Yeah, don't ever expect me to ever post there....
Rotwang was great?

Great at molesting kids,that's about it.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
correction: bots are counted as members at BC and there are at least 3 at all times (sometimes 4 or 5)

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Rotwang was great?

He's not better than Sewage Major

that midget retard has raped kids across several continents and has his abduction routine down to a fucking science

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Rotwang was great?

Goes to show you the type of members that are at that place, honestly.

Rotwang was laughed off BH of all places. Who the fuck gets murked from brawl hall?

Keep me the fuck away from anybody who thinks Rotwang was a great person.

Sorry not sorry

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Peak delusion on display once again...

This guy has to be retarded.
Were you there? I don't think so.

Nobody wanted you there. Even Nazi Admin didn't want you there. And he did the Nazi gimmick a hell of a lot better then you.

Cope

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lolz -- the Drooler can only get replies to his spam threads when he turns the subject to something interesting like Flea and her forum

FACT