Fleas dead forum update

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Because it's gay, cartoony, childish garbage. It legit looks like something aimed at 10 yr olds.
This is why you are a fucking moron.

every video game looks like a cartoon, you stupid fuck. Hyper realism isn't an option for programmers for at least two more generations of consoles unless you are making some shitty FMV and building polygons around the images. Sure, name one programmer willing to invest a decade of his life with that one...

GTA- huge game. Cartoon graphics

The new Zelda- huge game, cartoon graphics

Fortnite - biggest BR of all time. Cartoon graphics

Unless your trying to pass of CoD as some realistic showpiece? Its not. They're making that piss mop more and more like Fortnite every update and it's also cartoony. They added 3rdp to the game to try and steal Fortnite players while Fortnite raped CoDs player base by introducing zero builds.

I get it, you're just not good at PVP so you haplessly lash out at those who are. It happens all the time. You have almost thirty thousand posts at a fucking message board. That's fucking pathetic and when the only no lifers defending you have just as much, if not more posts at a message board, it makes me think I'm doing something right.

Just sayin

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I can't believe that Forum is having issues, don't they have the latest model of Miniature Moderators running things over there?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I can't believe that Forum is having issues, don't they have the latest model of Miniature Moderators running things over there?
Having issues? The shit hole is nothing but an issue.

That place is so dead the only threads that get any traction are about me. Everything else is just copy and pasted from other threads like some slow minded buffoons passing off a mason jar filled with shit as some family heirloom to each other.

Those fucking monkeys are here cymbal clapping their "look at me" spamathon while I'm the circus barker cracking the whip.

Come one come all to the only show in flametown!!!

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
So he's requested to block you? Fucking LOL. Weak sauce if true...

I'm told it was him who requested that the rainbow neg be removed for being "offensive" to the LGBT community. :LOL3:

The guy definitely smokes sausage on the quiet.
So that's why why you find his posts so stimulating!

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
@poofter …I will break you you little cunt…because I can!
You'd do jack shit, you window licking wannabe.

Go fog up the glass at Fleas forum, you potpourri huffing head case. Nobody gives two spinning pirouette fucks about you or anything you drag your lady knuckles over a keyboard then click send on like some half wit oaf suffering from mental menopause. I'm busy making bastard factory great again.

Back to ignore, you insufferable idiot.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You have NO credibility FATMAN, BF blocked Breaky from tearing your ass up.. Just wondering if you requested that or did BF take it upon himself to coddle your sorry ass?
Holy. Fuck.

Weren't you the speed bump who got ran over so much last time I was around you high tailed it outta town into the safe comforts of Fleas dead forum?

I mean, how'd that work out? Your back here, amirite?

Haw Haw

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So he's requested to block you? Fucking LOL. Weak sauce if true...

I'm told it was him who requested that the rainbow neg be removed for being "offensive" to the LGBT community. :LOL3:

The guy definitely smokes sausage on the quiet.
That’s exactly what it looks like. Mate…the guy is weak as shit!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Holy. Fuck.

Weren't you the speed bump who got ran over so much last time I was around you high tailed it outta town into the safe comforts of Fleas dead forum?

I mean, how'd that work out? Your back here, amirite?

Haw Haw
BAHA.. BF has to protect you on a flame board. You didn't answer my Q.. Did you request that or did BF make that decision? Either way it's bullshit.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You'd do jack shit, you window licking wannabe.

Go fog up the glass at Fleas forum, you potpourri huffing head case. Nobody gives two spinning pirouette fucks about you or anything you drag your lady knuckles over a keyboard then click send on like some half wit oaf suffering from mental menopause. I'm busy making bastard factory great again.

Back to ignore, you insufferable idiot.

What happened to YOUR forum?