Fleas dead forum update

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Kinda like how creeping me the fuck out to the point where I blocked him was just all his master troll for content?

And how I'm not a victim even after he details how he set about targeting and victimizing me? But I deserved it because I exist therefore I'm no victim?

Content.
Pathetic people stick together like shit on ass hairs

sewage, mong , thirsty mirsty

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The painting next to you does, I think thats X'y poo, lulz.
@cw_

are you serious ? this is the crap you lower yourself too ? :LOL3:

and here I thought you were werth it
hrmph.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Hey guise...?

just for record keeping purposes I'd like to point out that Mongotini started like 22 threads in meltdown and one of them got nearly 200 replies in 3 days

that's like, totally unheard of stats right there...

CONTENT YO!!!!!!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
hey guise

Just incase you haven't noticed, laughing at Martini for being a mong actually means you are being trolled

just like when the jocks give a gimp a weggie in the lockeroom... they're the ones totally being troalled

lmao

Hey guise. Is that break dance speak? Hey guise.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
These fuckwads need to understand it's not about them and the bullshit they spew with regularity is a detriment to a forum.

Nobody wants to read them and you can silently point out just how many forums they killed to justify putting restrictions on their accounts.

Who rebuilt BH when the places was dead as shit? Who put great content first over the petty drama?

I did. Not once, but twice.

Who carried FC when it was looked at as a second rate flame site? Who was such a prevalent commodity all the BH heavys came over like BumSpud then got their shit pushed back by yours truly?

That was me again.

Who turned SG into such a force the place was a closed forum yet ranking on Alexa?

Whoops, that was me too.

Like it or not, morons, I have a certain respect when it comes to creating healthy forums. You idiots live here yet can't create enough interest that posts from weeks ago are still dead on the front page of meltdown. That's pathetic.

So sayeth, The Ruler

Haha, they don't call this subforum MELTdown for nothing. Keep whining pickles. The squeaky wheel gets the grease and you need all the grease you can slather to get through them doorways back to the kitchen ya fat fuck.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Murd, there's going to be restrictions put in place.

The idiots who don't bring anything to the table will be forced to stay here, while those of us who can create content will be given free reign to post everywhere.

There's some work that needs to be done and there's going to be a new concept where General Discussion is going to be this sites main forum moving forward, like the new flamers hall from BH days and this cesspool will be the new dumpster.

They can have it. We're figuring out who gets stuck with the trash but there's three ppl already hand picked for this place.
General discussion will be the main? haw haw That worked out real well for Third Rail ya chattering chimp. Do you even have any pull here other than your flaccid pud because if what you've shown here is any preview of future content, then your dead from the neck up fat ass better get another hobby because twinky stuffing and tard posting ain't much of a living.

We've seen your story. The Whale, starring Brendan Fraser, based upon Charlie Pickles.

Haw haw oink OINK !

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You are a fatty with skinny arms.
And you have a fupa and a vagina that looks like a malnourished baby Yoda that was so beat up it felt like leather on my dick.

Your point?

I saw how you handle after dinner walks and shit.
Four years and 40k posts ago? Do keep up.

I really doubt you've started taking care of yourself. You don't have the stamina or dedication required.
I sure as shit don't have 40k posts in four years worth of dedication, but that's just me.

I'd say aim higher, but that dwarf thing you got going on might be holding you back a little....

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
General discussion will be the main? haw haw That worked out real well for Third Rail ya chattering chimp. Do you even have any pull here other than your flaccid pud because if what you've shown here is any preview of future content, then your dead from the neck up fat ass better get another hobby because twinky stuffing and tard posting ain't much of a living.

We've seen your story. The Whale, starring Brendan Fraser, based upon Charlie Pickles.

Haw haw oink OINK !
Why hello!!!

Are you back again with that generic babble?

You are really trying hard to be that Bastard Factory yard sale of the mentally questionable show piece!!!

Good for you!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
At this rate, next week Bastard Factory will be announcing he is turning this place into a blog.

• Smirk
Reactions: cw_

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
And you have a fupa and a vagina that looks like a malnourished baby Yoda that was so beat up it felt like leather on my dick.

Your point?

Four years and 40k posts ago? Do keep up.

I sure as shit don't have 40k posts in four years worth of dedication, but that's just me.

I'd say aim higher, but that dwarf thing you got going on might be holding you back a little....

You've been sat rotting and getting fatter in front of Fort Night you fucking doof....at least I can get up and drop a post here and there. You are fucking welded to a game you can't pause.

And hey at least you felt something, unlike me.

Are you sure that was my pussy? We know how female anatomy confuses you.

Did you just insult me for being short?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You've been sat
Lol wat?

rotting and getting fatter in front of Fort Night you fucking doof.
You mean Fortnite? When have I played? Or are you just assuming thru your delusions yet again?

...at least I can get up and drop a post here and there.
Yeah, 40k in what, four years? Don't try and sugar coat it toots. You don't drop a post, you "drop" fucking landslides of spam like an iron chef of failure.

Bon appetitard, stupid

You are fucking welded to a game you can't pause.
I haven't even started the new season with all the sweats crown grinding, derp derp. Yet another "Derp Derp Dovid has a delusion so it just has to be true because of it isn't she will go on a post spewing rampage and add more folly to that embarrassing post count of hers".

And btw, FN does have a pause botton. It's called the Go to Lobby button.

Your welcome

And hey at least you felt something, unlike me.
Even fucking better. Instead of being all obsessive like a teenage girl who got dumped you should be acting like it never happened. Amirite?

Are you sure that was my pussy? We know how female anatomy confuses you.
In all honesty I really don't remember a fucking thing. You weren't that special and if the fact I made you pay for everything to be around me wasn't enough of a fucking hint then nothing I write here isn't gonna change your delusional mind.

Been there, done that, would never be around again even if I was offered a million dollars. That's how much of a nut job you are. Not that 40k posts in the span of four years isn't an indication or anything (rolls eyes)
Did you just insult me for being short?
I insult you for having 40k posts like a fucking unhinged retard.

Derp Derp dovid

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Every time I see Fortnite mentioned I actually cringe...it's such a suck ass game to be bragging about, you would get more forum cred so say you are playing Diablo 4 or even Escape from Tarkov.

Grinding Fortnite for what...a Geeky Sparkles skin and glowing name banner?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Every time I see Fortnite mentioned I actually cringe...it's such a suck ass game to be bragging about, you would get more forum cred so say you are playing Diablo 4 or even Escape from Tarkov.

Grinding Fortnite for what...a Geeky Sparkles skin and glowing name banner?
A. Diablo is dead.
B. Tarkov is even deader.

Don't get upset that FN is still the biggest and best BR out there, Fox. Until the FN killer comes around there's always going to be ppl playing it.

I tried OW2 and it was nothing but the OG with a fresh coat of paint and a terrible battle pass. The streamers with the beta killed that game because none of them gave their fans the drops like they were supposed to.

And in all honesty, I haven't even played the new season yet. I find it hilarious that playing FN gets everyone so bent out of shape here.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A. Diablo is dead.
B. Tarkov is even deader.

Don't get upset that FN is still the biggest and best BR out there, Fox. Until the FN killer comes around there's always going to be ppl playing it.

I tried OW2 and it was nothing but the OG with a fresh coat of paint and a terrible battle pass. The streamers with the beta killed that game because none of them gave their fans the drops like they were supposed to.

And in all honesty, I haven't even played the new season yet. I find it hilarious that playing FN gets everyone so bent out of shape here.

Well then...post a screenshot of yourself from the game if it's so cool...go ahead.

These are two photo mode screenshots of me in wo long dynasty...aint nothing in Fortnite that looks as good as this, you are basically playing a game that looks like a bad cartoon with a bunch of kids who have assburgers.

HOa7REB.jpg
HOa5G07.jpg

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Well then...post a screenshot of yourself from the game if it's so cool...go ahead.

These are two photo mode screenshots of me in wo long dynasty...aint nothing in Fortnite that looks as good as this, you are basically playing a game that looks like a bad cartoon with a bunch of kids who have assburgers.

HOa7REB.jpg
HOa5G07.jpg
Those pics have copyrights tho.....

Here's my Roundup of the last time I played Fortnite

Screenshot-20230404-232400-2.png

Eight dubs in a row, seven crowns. I haven't played in over a month.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Lol wat?

You mean Fortnite? When have I played? Or are you just assuming thru your delusions yet again?

Yeah, 40k in what, four years? Don't try and sugar coat it toots. You don't drop a post, you "drop" fucking landslides of spam like an iron chef of failure.

Bon appetitard, stupid

I haven't even started the new season with all the sweats crown grinding, derp derp. Yet another "Derp Derp Dovid has a delusion so it just has to be true because of it isn't she will go on a post spewing rampage and add more folly to that embarrassing post count of hers".

Your welcome

Even fucking better. Instead of being all obsessive like a teenage girl who got dumped you should be acting like it never happened. Amirite?

In all honesty I really don't remember a fucking thing. You weren't that special and if the fact I made you pay for everything to be around me wasn't enough of a fucking hint then nothing I write here isn't gonna change your delusional mind.

Been there, done that, would never be around again even if I was offered a million dollars. That's how much of a nut job you are. Not that 40k posts in the span of four years isn't an indication or anything (rolls eyes)

Derp Derp dovid
Lamo -- fatty big mad now -- whut :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

Bon appetitard, stupid

Your welcome

Derp Derp dovid

Okay so you enjoy talking about vagina for absolutely NO REASON and telling everyone how it felt.....because this ain't the first time you've gone there unprompted...

.....but now you don't remember and definately don't think about it because I just wasn't specail.

And how you wouldn't do it again .....as if that's an option you would have?

We both know just being seen with me raised the value on that property you call a body, right fat ass? Still asshurt we see.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Okay so you enjoy talking about vagina
What man who's banged as many vaginas as yours truly doesn't? Is this a trick question?
for absolutely NO REASON
and telling everyone how it felt..
In my opinion, your shit was garbage and was like going down one of those tunnel water slides dick first without the water. I sucked the struggle up like a champ.
...because this ain't the first time you've gone there unprompted...
Now I need a teleprompter? Get a load of you. Is this a "I need Dovids permission to write on the forum she lives on" moment in that concaving piece of shit you call a brain? Bring the fucking wurds, Dummy, I won't read it.

.....but now you don't remember and definately don't think about it because I just wasn't specail.
You weren't. Cope and seethe it out.

And how you wouldn't do it again .....as if that's an option you would have?
Thank. Fucking. God.

I like my women spicy, not stupid. Glad we're on the same page

We both know just being seen with me raised the value on that property you call a body, right fat ass? Still asshurt we see.
Who's ass hurt? I'm not following you around every thread looking for your attention, am I?

As for "property", I live in your head rent free. And no offense, I have a built in firewall in my head every time you pull this "woe is mezz " that youve written what, 10k of your embarrassing 40k posts. It's like a soft terry cloth towel that protects my brain cells from enduring the punishment of the "oh fuck, not this shit again" regugitation you squirt out like some trained chimp who winds up a record player then slams down the only record it knows.

Derp Derp Dovid