Fleas dead forum update

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ZXUXPEO.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know, the truth is a mother fucker. Shouldn’t you be working ya dead beat?

I am working lol.

Do you post here by day, ride around in the van by night? You're a regular ol' Chomo'd Crusader. lol

Do the local parents have to send out a Sea Signal, when you're on the prowl?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea, your not good at this shit. Logical debate isn't your strong suit.

You need to get Bonesaw to write something for you so I can scroll past it here. I'm sure he's one of the nine over there...

Beyhehehooohoooo

You’re way too fixated on my forum and Bonesaw. Dude isn’t even here and you mention him constantly.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
You’re way too fixated on my forum and Bonesaw. Dude isn’t even here and you mention him constantly.
A. Bonesaw is hilarious to make fun of. And he's here.

B. If you and your double my post count here were as fixated on your site, you sure as shit wouldn't be openly spewing the whole "chill, relaxed vibe" trope like it's some badge of acceptance.

If pointing out nine nobodies next to the 40 plus here makes you uncomfortable, then by all means take all the rabble here with you back to that dust catcher.

Simple as that

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I didn’t have to search. LOL
Posting that shit is bad news.

YOU, are a forum owner. You didn't post that shit on your forum yet you thought it's ok to post here?

So ppl can now go post pi at your forum? If the owner does it, why can't they?

Are you seriously trying to kill your forum?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Posting that shit is bad news.

YOU, are a forum owner. You didn't post that shit on your forum yet you thought it's ok to post here?

So ppl can now go post pi at your forum? If the owner does it, why can't they?

Are you seriously trying to kill your forum?

You posted my picture here. Everyone’s pictures are posted here.

Don’t call someone fat if you’re fat as fuck yourself.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
You posted my picture here. Everyone’s pictures are posted here.

Don’t call someone fat if you’re fat as fuck yourself.
YOU posted your pictures before I did. That's like the unwritten rule about posting pics and you know it.

Posting shit that hasn't been posted by the person tho is weak and obsessive.

Just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

If you saw the men the likes of myself typically swoons over and the quality of their emotional and mental intelligence...cleanliness...style...everything, ....i wouldn't have to point out that when I took this regretful ride I had cold turkeyed myself off a heavy medication against my doctors advice and had a two month long mental collapse.

I wasn't myself at all and I slummed it pretty hard.

And everytime I see this idiots picture I'm just horrified. Truly. Even in funny memes like this I just look at him and I'm like....what the FUCK.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
hey guise

Just incase you haven't noticed, laughing at Martini for being a mong actually means you are being trolled

just like when the jocks give a gimp a weggie in the lockeroom... they're the ones totally being troalled

lmao

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
hey guise

Just incase you haven't noticed, laughing at Martini for being a mong actually means you are being trolled

just like when the jocks give a gimp a weggie in the lockeroom... they're the ones totally being troalled

lmao

Kinda like how creeping me the fuck out to the point where I blocked him was just all his master troll for content?

And how I'm not a victim even after he details how he set about targeting and victimizing me? But I deserved it because I exist therefore I'm no victim?

Content.