Fleas dead forum update

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Literally who?

Imagine some online randomer taking a dislike to moi? Oh teh horror.

Face it, lil fella... your forum died because it had zero traffic and you couldn't afford to keep the place running.
Lol wat? The place had more traffic then the SG nose dive at the time.

Idiot that you are missed out Blandscape having a titanic sized meltdown over a Photoshop.

And no offense, I wasnt paying for the place. So again, your stupid assumptions make you look like a clown yet again.

Always out the loop even with almost 30k posts..

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Idiot that you are missed out Blandscape having a titanic sized meltdown over a Photoshop.

Oh noes! Imagine missing out on such great content.

And no offense, I wasnt paying for the place.

Well imagine that? :LOL3:

Haven't you just been boasting about previously "owning" a forum, yet have just admitted that you didn't pay for it?

Own goal much?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Oh noes! Imagine missing out on such great content.
Better then what, the almost 30 thousand posts of drivel you have spewed?

Well imagine that? :LOL3:

Haven't you just been boasting about previously "owning" a forum, yet have just admitted that you didn't pay for it?

Own goal much?
The forum was paid for by a sponsor, you dimwitted idiot. I ran the place, hence, my forum.

Are you really this slow or has all the cum you swallowed built up a fucking barrier on your brain stem?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Is that shit bag still ignoring his children and financial responsibilities to play video games? Does he still have that dirty shit stained mattress on the floor in a sad rental house? Why won't this loser get a job and actually support his kids?

Flip me a burger, loser.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Here comes the hammerhead with twice as many posts as me.

Hey freeloader, go take care of your own family and get off a message board.

Go play with your kids or something instead of wasting your miserable life on a forum.

15 thousand posts of nothing.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You should.

Keep the barn door locked

Especially when Mongtini is around. That loser is going to try to rape all the livestock. I saw him try to ig a PS3 controller into a cow's asshole the other day. He couldn't afford a PS4, much less a PS5 plus a cheap Walmart tv was out of his reach due to owing on back child support and him not having a job beyond an unlicensed second hand hot dog stand.

Watch out for the food poisoning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Here comes the hammerhead with twice as many posts as me.

Hey freeloader, go take care of your own family and get off a message board.

Go play with your kids or something instead of wasting your miserable life on a forum.

15 thousand posts of nothing.
The truth hurts, huh, loser?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Especially when Mongtini is around. That loser is going to try to rape all the livestock. I saw him try to ig a PS3 controller into a cow's asshole the other day. He couldn't afford a PS4, much less a PS5 plus a cheap Walmart tv was out of his reach due to owing on back child support and him not having a job beyond an unlicensed second hand hot dog stand.

Watch out for the food poisoning.
That's interesting...

This moron is getting so angry his post counts going to magically explode into full blown spastic retard here and I'm going to be the one taking the blame.

Keep going, Boredin. I don't read you outside of a side glance while I'm scrolling but to keep a dumbass like you engaged I'll most certainly act like I'm wasting my time reading the sleep inducing folly you peter out. No srsly, I will. If you haven't been living under a rock for the last few years I have it under almost excellent authority i have a reputation for being interested in the uninteresting. It's just something I'm good at.

You were saying?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol! Mongtini calling someone a moron means they're a happy, well adjusted, and successful person. As if anyone gives a shit what a bottom dwelling toilet creature like you has to say.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol! Mongtini calling someone a moron means they're a happy, well adjusted, and successful person. As if anyone gives a shit what a bottom dwelling toilet creature like you has to say.
Oh never mind, you were talking about @The Ruler, and you're the sewer rat lurking for fresh turds

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Aidsman, can you please keep your skat fetish to yourself, you sick faggot.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You'd do jack shit, you window licking wannabe.

Go fog up the glass at Fleas forum, you potpourri huffing head case. Nobody gives two spinning pirouette fucks about you or anything you drag your lady knuckles over a keyboard then click send on like some half wit oaf suffering from mental menopause. I'm busy making bastard factory great again.

Back to ignore, you insufferable idiot.

Very F4$'ish.... circa early 2000's. Needs more homoerotic imagery.

6.8/10

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that shit bag still ignoring his children and financial responsibilities to play video games? Does he still have that dirty shit stained mattress on the floor in a sad rental house? Why won't this loser get a job and actually support his kids?

Flip me a burger, loser.

He still thinks bragging about forum traffick makes him look cool and superior and that people would get jealous if he had some stupid forum that was busier.

He is a delusional narcissist who has failed so hard at life he is begging for meaning on forum boards.

Like he really thinks we all care deeply about forum traffick and whatever content people dump on them. He is so out of touch it's embarrassing.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Better then what, the almost 30 thousand posts of drivel you have spewed?
This is such a fucking weird angle, particularly for someone who has been posting on forums since at least the mid 2000's, a good 5 years before I started. I'll wager that in total, across all the various forums, boards and streaming sites, you've accumulated a higher post count and spent more hours online in total than I have.

Not that anyone, except for you apparently, gives a shit about something so trivial.

The forum was paid for by a sponsor, you dimwitted idiot. I ran the place, hence, my forum.
I've never heard of anyone claiming to own a forum who didn't pay for it themselves. This is so typical of a scrounging, low life slob like you...

Who was your "sponsor"? Your brother?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This is such a fucking weird angle, particularly for someone who has been posting on forums since at least the mid 2000's, a good 5 years before I started. I'll wager that in total, across all the various forums, boards and streaming sites, you've accumulated a higher post count and spent more hours online in total than I have.

Not that anyone, except for you apparently, gives a shit about something so trivial.

I've never heard of anyone claiming to own a forum who didn't pay for it themselves. This is so typical of a scrounging, low life slob like you...

Who was your "sponsor"? Your brother?

Kotex....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
8vBbaan.jpg