Update on Levon's IGNORED List

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Amazingly there are roughly 160 posts from people that could not care less that they are being ignored by OP.

Not sure folks, Administrators are still tallying the results, but i think we may have a new record!

200.gif

You raise a VERY cromulent point there, brah.

We are all Bastards here, and one would like to assume that we come here to have a little fun with kindred souls. Why in THE FUCK would we come here to suffer and sob?

Where is the fucking UNITY, people?

This is a matter of deep philosophical importance, deserving of its own thread. Stay tuned for the next installment.

[...Note that if I had a panel I'd lock this thread right here.]
of course you’d say that, monster he’s carrying water for you

Despite the fact that the vast majority of the posts in this thread ain’t even about you or you announcement about all the people who kicked your pussy in

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Amazingly there are roughly 160 posts from people that could not care less that they are being ignored by OP.

Not sure folks, Administrators are still tallying the results, but i think we may have a new record!

200.gif

We are all Bastards here, and one would like to assume that we come here to have a little fun with kindred souls. Why in THE FUCK would we come here to suffer and sob?

This is a matter of deep philosophical importance, deserving of its own thread. Stay tuned for the next installment.

Despite the fact that the vast majority of the posts in this thread ain’t even about you or you announcement about all the people who kicked your pussy in
Here let me explain what being ignored means to you, and stop me at any point if you get lost.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

200.gif

Here let me explain what being ignored means to you, and stop me at any point if you get lost.
lol. Ur doin a great job ignoring me down there by my ankles, noodles. Lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Why in THE FUCK would we come here to suffer and sob?

. I'm not certain it's a matter of philosophy at all. Not sure that the vast majority here, being conservatives, are capably of anything as sophisticated intellectually as a philosophy. No this is more a matter of twisted psychology, and more specifically that produced by the architects of the one party system who have driven wedge after wedge between segments of the populace solidifying their control of those mindless people, (aka non-thinky conservatives, aka Libicons), and in particular trumptards - the most mindless of all. The only philosophy these parrots know of is that which has been stuffed into their hollowed skull pouches which is only programming.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
BF siad if I wuz good I could be a MOD bigger small ;)
lmao

Monster starts a thread about all the people who made him piss in his panties and we quickly turned it into a stomping ground to harass the jew child rapist

that's how fucking irrelevant Monster really is :LOL3:

What the hell is going on with Seaboob's dead links.... you seeing that too?

Like dozens of pint sized grave stones.....

Everytime I tell the story about his settings and me in his photo bucket he messes with the settings..:LOL3:

FTR, I apologized to Peachy and have never made fun of him since. This FB thing was back in 2014.
You fucking wretched bitch, you fucking whine like a lunatic when it's one of your pals getting REKT yet you stole something off Facebook for a PI bash at their disability! What a total cunt! You should be ashamed of yourself that's sick! No wonder you need pills to stop you from suicide, fuckin karma!! Vile creature, you've even murdered your own kids because you're a selfish whore! You deserve everything bad you get, baby killer!

What do you not understand about the word "apologized." Have you ever done anything you regret?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

. I'm not certain it's a matter of philosophy at all. Not sure that the vast majority here, being conservatives, are capably of anything as sophisticated intellectually as a philosophy. No this is more a matter of twisted psychology, and more specifically that produced by the architects of the one party system who have driven wedge after wedge between segments of the populace solidifying their control of those mindless people, (aka non-thinky conservatives, aka Libicons), and in particular trumptards - the most mindless of all. The only philosophy these parrots know of is that which has been stuffed into their hollowed skull pouches which is only programming.

I have to agree that both the concept and practice of philosophy are far beyond the ken of the libicon, and most especially of the CON.

OP
OP
Levon

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
This thread needs more NIGGER!!!

Actually it needs more SOUL. Zat what ya mean?
DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TALK TO ME WHILE YOU'RE IGNORING ME!!!!!!!
:Wise1:

I guess you missed the memo yesterday. I took you off of ignore, and Holliday approved of my decision.

Suck it up, Buttercup.
Please put me on permanent ignore, snowflake. Thanks.

Meh.

Here's a pro tip: just trade passwords with @Oerdin, and ya'll both be happy again.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I guess you missed the memo yesterday. I took you off of ignore, and Holliday approved of my decision.

Suck it up, Buttercup.
noh u
I've never put anyone on ignore in the history of the inferwebs, shit for brains.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

Here's a pro tip: just trade passwords with @Oerdin, and ya'll both be happy again.
I think I liked you better when you were a little bitch, ignoring everyone that kicked you in the pussy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

Pro tip: Get yourself a better prosthetic nose and and if they happen to make them, maybe some plastic snap on testicles while you're at it

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

Pro tip: Get yourself a better prosthetic nose and and if they happen to make them, maybe some plastic snap on testicles while you're at it
Tucker Carlson is extremely concerned that your balls are not getting enough sunlight.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

Tucker Carlson is extremely concerned that your balls are not getting enough sunlight.
Look at you daydreaming about my balls. You faggot

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

tissues-sneeze.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

tissues-sneeze.gif
grab a tampon, fairy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

tissues-sneeze.gif
grab a tampon, fairy
Time to man up Princess Pauncho

stream_1920x1080x0_v2_3_0.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

tissues-sneeze.gif
grab a tampon, fairy

Faggot who's thinking about testicles right now sez wha?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

I have to agree that both the concept and practice of philosophy are far beyond the ken of the libicon, and most especially of the CON.
If only we had a drug addled failed nurse (or other reputable authority on all things) to explain it all to us in a few rambling, frantically disjointed paragraphs.
.Something or other about the wacky, faulty brain chemicals at play, and the authoritarianism of safe, legal abortion. Then it would all be clear to see.

Last edited:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

tissues-sneeze.gif
grab a tampon, fairy

Faggot who's thinking about testicles right now sez wha?
ce4c49e79de051433de848984b06b9b56b981cec28718e057acecadd583f5d52_1.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
what does admong do when he's not busy sucking dick, dreaming about tuckers balls or spamming forums with useless content?

asking for a friend