Update on Levon's IGNORED List

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what does admong do when he's not busy sucking dick, dreaming about tuckers balls or spamming forums with useless content?

asking for a friend
How many call out threads do you plan on posting today, Pauncho Capon?
I dunno... feeling cute, so I might just start two or three more to make fun of you

how many threads you gonna hide in a corner from like the bitch you are, tamponboi?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
C'mon guise -- can we start talking about Lemon's self pawn list again before he starts hemorrhaging ?

I don't even think the state of Oregon has enough tampons in stock to curb THAT tidal wave.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why in THE FUCK would we come here to suffer and sob?

Where is the fucking UNITY, people?

This is a matter of deep philosophical importance, deserving of its own thread. Stay tuned for the next installment.
. I'm not certain it's a matter of philosophy at all. Not sure that the vast majority here, being conservatives, are capably of anything as sophisticated intellectually as a philosophy. No this is more a matter of twisted psychology, and more specifically that produced by the architects of the one party system who have driven wedge after wedge between segments of the populace solidifying their control of those mindless people, (aka non-thinky conservatives, aka Libicons), and in particular trumptards - the most mindless of all. The only philosophy these parrots know of is that which has been stuffed into their hollowed skull pouches which is only programming.

I have to agree that both the concept and practice of philosophy are far beyond the ken of the libicon, and most especially of the CON.
If only we had a drug addled failed nurse (or other reputable authority on all things) to explain it all to us in a few rambling, frantically disjointed paragraphs.
.Something or other about the wacky, faulty brain chemicals at play, and the authoritarianism of safe, legal abortion. Then it would all be clear to see.
Hopefully, she has you on ignore, faggit.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread needs more NIGGER!!!

Actually it needs more SOUL. Zat what ya mean?
DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING TALK TO ME WHILE YOU'RE IGNORING ME!!!!!!!
:Wise1:

I guess you missed the memo yesterday. I took you off of ignore, and Holliday approved of my decision.

Suck it up, Buttercup.
Please put me on permanent ignore, snowflake. Thanks.

Meh.

Here's a pro tip: just trade passwords with @Oerdin, and ya'll both be happy again.

What the fuck is your problem, jackass? You say you want to ignore me then you keep tagging me and mentioning my name every chance you get. Talk about a low I.Q. loser.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

This is a matter of deep philosophical importance, deserving of its own thread. Stay tuned for the next installment.
. I'm not certain it's a matter of philosophy at all. Not sure that the vast majority here, being conservatives, are capably of anything as sophisticated intellectually as a philosophy. No this is more a matter of twisted psychology, and more specifically that produced by the architects of the one party system who have driven wedge after wedge between segments of the populace solidifying their control of those mindless people, (aka non-thinky conservatives, aka Libicons), and in particular trumptards - the most mindless of all. The only philosophy these parrots know of is that which has been stuffed into their hollowed skull pouches which is only programming.

I have to agree that both the concept and practice of philosophy are far beyond the ken of the libicon, and most especially of the CON.
If only we had a drug addled failed nurse (or other reputable authority on all things) to explain it all to us in a few rambling, frantically disjointed paragraphs.
.Something or other about the wacky, faulty brain chemicals at play, and the authoritarianism of safe, legal abortion. Then it would all be clear to see.
Women in real life do. Obviously

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I guess you missed the memo yesterday. I took you off of ignore, and Holliday approved of my decision.

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

Here's a pro tip: just trade passwords with @Oerdin, and ya'll both be happy again.

What the fuck is your problem, jackass? You say you want to ignore me then you keep tagging me and mentioning my name every chance you get. Talk about a low I.Q. loser.
He's TrOalling... be on the look out for the make himself look like a fucking idiot cause that's how he pwns YOU effect

it's a real doosey

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BF siad if I wuz good I could be a MOD bigger small ;)
:LOL3:You'll NEVER be a mod here or anywhere else I can assure you of that! He doesn't need another one anyway:LOL3::LOL3:
I relly don know why yer so sour these days ...
I'm ALWAYS fuckin tired that's why, work stresses and being stressed out about being called spider legs has me on edge!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Who?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Who?
STFU faggit. I'm ignoring YUO!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
:LOL3:You'll NEVER be a mod here or anywhere else I can assure you of that! He doesn't need another one anyway:LOL3::LOL3:

I might be tho. In fact, it’s being discussed. Lol @ you :LOL3:
Suuuure!!!! Do you think I don't know things?? Yeah you're being discussed but not about that! :LOL3:

You don’t know shit. And if you’re discussing me behind my back, I own the fuck out your whack ass. But you already know this.
All you own are cheap clothes you slimy bitch! Baby killer got some wild delusions hahahahahahha Good night dirtbag! I've got work tomorrow unlike you ya dirty slug!

Your mother’s a dirtbag, PUSSY :LOL3:
ow, that was mean

his mom passed

This is the only forum I’ve ever seen take Yo mama jokes personally :facepalm:
but its personal, they know each other for a long time

Who?

if I tell someone that their mom is a man, I don’t expect them to really believe that I think their mother is an actual man. It’s like shit, this forum is fucking romper room.
ur right, but, there r lines we shouldnt cross

You mean like when your buddy Swamp Dyke called my kids niglets and said she was putting a curse on them so they’d be murdered? Or is it just Yo mama jokes that cross the line? Did you see me bitch and moan?

You know you’re a sad motherfucker when a yo mama joke hurts you :facepalm:
The only reason you're saying it is because you know my mum's dead but you're not upsetting me you're just reminding us how sad and bitter you are when you get beat... That's the thing, I've got right under your skin and you hate me for it whereas I on the other hand don't give a shit and would make friends any time you wanted, that's the difference right there, that's when you know you've caused a person trauma when they cannot make friends and hold the anger...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao

Monster starts a thread about all the people who made him piss in his panties and we quickly turned it into a stomping ground to harass the jew child rapist

that's how fucking irrelevant Monster really is :LOL3:

What the hell is going on with Seaboob's dead links.... you seeing that too?

Like dozens of pint sized grave stones.....

Everytime I tell the story about his settings and me in his photo bucket he messes with the settings..:LOL3:

FTR, I apologized to Peachy and have never made fun of him since. This FB thing was back in 2014.
You fucking wretched bitch, you fucking whine like a lunatic when it's one of your pals getting REKT yet you stole something off Facebook for a PI bash at their disability! What a total cunt! You should be ashamed of yourself that's sick! No wonder you need pills to stop you from suicide, fuckin karma!! Vile creature, you've even murdered your own kids because you're a selfish whore! You deserve everything bad you get, baby killer!

What do you not understand about the word "apologized." Have you ever done anything you regret?
She doesn't regret anything fs, she's fuckin vile and I bet I could find her giving the guy grief about his nose if I looked for it which I'm not going to do but I bet I could... I would've thought you'd know better...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I might be tho. In fact, it’s being discussed. Lol @ you :LOL3:
Suuuure!!!! Do you think I don't know things?? Yeah you're being discussed but not about that! :LOL3:

You don’t know shit. And if you’re discussing me behind my back, I own the fuck out your whack ass. But you already know this.
All you own are cheap clothes you slimy bitch! Baby killer got some wild delusions hahahahahahha Good night dirtbag! I've got work tomorrow unlike you ya dirty slug!

Your mother’s a dirtbag, PUSSY :LOL3:
ow, that was mean

his mom passed

This is the only forum I’ve ever seen take Yo mama jokes personally :facepalm:
but its personal, they know each other for a long time

Who?

if I tell someone that their mom is a man, I don’t expect them to really believe that I think their mother is an actual man. It’s like shit, this forum is fucking romper room.
ur right, but, there r lines we shouldnt cross

You mean like when your buddy Swamp Dyke called my kids niglets and said she was putting a curse on them so they’d be murdered? Or is it just Yo mama jokes that cross the line? Did you see me bitch and moan?

You know you’re a sad motherfucker when a yo mama joke hurts you :facepalm:
The only reason you're saying it is because you know my mum's dead but you're not upsetting me you're just reminding us how sad and bitter you are when you get beat... That's the thing, I've got right under your skin and you hate me for it whereas I on the other hand don't give a shit and would make friends any time you wanted, that's the difference right there, that's when you know you've caused a person trauma when they cannot make friends and hold the anger...

You’ve never beat me tho LOL

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
what does admong do when he's not busy sucking dick, dreaming about tuckers balls or spamming forums with useless content?

asking for a friend
I dunno... feeling cute, so I might just start two or three more to make fun of you

how many threads you gonna hide in a corner from like the bitch you are, tamponboi?
CqcTtid.png

Pew pew pew, I am Pauncho Pistola, I am a very dangerous Woe Man!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

asking for a friend

CqcTtid.png

Pew pew pew, I am Pauncho Pistola, I am a very dangerous Woe Man!
which one of your fathers is that one?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Suck it up, Buttercup.

Meh.

And you're the fucking retard answering back like it's your 9-5 job.

Moron.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Update on Levon's leaky pussy

It's still leaking.

and admong is still looking for a cock to suck around here

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
isn't it rather peculiar that you get a full afternoon of ferret flynn and then this mook just happens to login ?

Members online

From what I saw, I'd put money on him being Flynn sometimes... Totally avoided me this past hour or two, not wanting to get into it because he'll trip himself up...
Listen, it's no secret that I am a white hacker by trade.

So I know a thing or two about how to identify proxies and TOR exit nodes

I also know how to break a browser from behind a proxy with a simple PM message. Done it hundreds of times

and I'm telling you for a FACT flynn is driven by this asswipe much of the time.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now let us return to discussing how bruised Levon's vagina is

can we?

He'll be so happy if more than 2% of the thread turns out to be on topic material... it will be almost as if he matters

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
isn't it rather peculiar that you get a full afternoon of ferret flynn and then this mook just happens to login ?

Members online

From what I saw, I'd put money on him being Flynn sometimes... Totally avoided me this past hour or two, not wanting to get into it because he'll trip himself up...

I also know how to break a browser from behind a proxy with a simple PM message. Done it hundreds of times

and I'm telling you for a FACT flynn is driven by this asswipe much of the time.
Can you teach me how to fry someones motherboard?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Members online

Not this shit again :facepalm:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Members online

that would be illegal, sir

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Members online

I also know how to break a browser from behind a proxy with a simple PM message. Done it huwouldn'tndreds of times

Yeah I know, I wouldn't be that nasty anyway but it's a nice thought... :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Members online

There was/is a hacker forum where they talk about how to do shit like that, that "niggasinspace" forum threatened to break this forum when we were meant to be at war with them lolol they were using terms that got @realgrimm a bit spooked I can't remember what it was but they were talking hacker shit, don't know if you remember with that Zanick goon?