Update on Levon's IGNORED List

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
I'm sure everyone is dying to know.

I originally put several people on Iggy in observance of Lent cause I was sick of reading their shitpoasts. To wit: @Oerdin, @Dove, @Biggie Smiles, @Aryan, @The Prowler, and @Lokmar.

I'd planned to reinstate all or most of them on Easter, but as we see... Easter has come and gone, and I find I'm still mostly enjoying the peace and quiet.

My definition of "shitpoasts" is maybe different than yours, friends. It's not about the mindless bullshit of binary political thinking. Hell, some of the lib posters here are fully as boring as some of the conz are. Most of the political topics are not worth bothering with, except to watch the better trolls get the gaff into some sucker, and by "better trolls" I generally don't mean "good" trolls since (like "flame") the troll game is mostly dead too.

No, I have no use for the posters whose only "gift" to us is gall, acid reflux, hate, and singed butt hairs. Consequently, everyone is staying on my Ignored list except I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.

I'll look at the other five losers after Memorial Day, maybe.

And just a word to @RAVEN ... girl, it's not just that yer politics are deplorable and half baked, it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz. It makes you hateful, which is a big burden to carry when yer already a couple of sammiches shy of a picnic. Lighten the fuck up, please. I used to enjoy yer posts and would like to do so again. Even @Jeannie is more fun these days.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.
I would never think to put him on ignore, or not-read as I do with others.
.He's the most highly amusing contard. No other compares.
I really am fascinated that he has maintained such a steady and unevolving meme over the years.

PS: okay - occaaaasionally a bit of open self aware and critical humor.

Reactions: X

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
All the folks that kicked his vagina a little too hard

lols
Speaking of Pavlov's dog, here the little mutt now!
Speaking of an ankle biter who want's to suck my cock, here's the little sissy noodle neck mermaid now!
fat-guy.gif

Oh Little Pauncho is really really mad now!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you want to ignore people then ignore them but constantly bringing it up means you just want to troll but not get called out back. Real mature.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If you want to ignore people then ignore them but constantly bringing it up means you just want to troll but not get called out back. Real mature.
He's just a sissy who needs some attention because he has to wear a paper bag over his head in public

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Instead of ignoring Seaboobs, I just mostly post images at him.

He loses his shit and goes into little spamming melties of spelling and sentence structure mistakes.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

He loses his shit and goes into little spamming melties of spelling and sentence structure mistakes.

I like to post shit you’ve posted before. Why do you lie about it now. You lived the life girl…

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's so easy to work that child rapist into a complete fit of emotional instability

I need to remind you Stubby. I would be caught dead in FloriDUH. Puerto Rican Pervert

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
As always little girls are at the top of your list Stubby, for obvious reasons.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Here's an update on Seamajor's date rape list

every child in Costa Rica under the age of 9

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
wait... did seamong just tell himself to leave a child alone?

LMAO!!!!!!!!