Fleas dead forum update

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
"We"? This place would be exactly the same without you.

Go away, you smoldering turd.
Hey 30k post count faggot.

Keep telling yourself that considering interest in this place has doubled since my glorious return.

Don't believe me, go as BF.

They ain't coming here to read you, tard (snickers)

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
No one gives a shit, Scrot. He is right....it's exactly the same without you here.
Hey stupid, this isn't the "I'm a legitimate marriage killer AMA" thread. So right there anything you say is like a fucking weak breeze.

You, idiot that you are and was destined to be the second you were shat out, need to come to grips with the fact nobody here cares what you say, or whatever mongoloided up opinion you do have means anything.

The fucking reality of it is, unlike those of us who actually post here occasionally, you live here and have a significant post counts to back up that claim. This, stupid, is your life. You would think being the fucking reason you have been divorced enough times that maybe your obsessiveness pertaining to these forums just might be a little reason for it, yes?

Long story short, don't bring your failures here. It's fucking embarrassing already and it drives ppl away. Go be an actual wife this time around instead of a useless prop that sits it's ass down on the couch and will stay there for around what, 30?40 posts of some of the most useless opinion ever in the history of this community.

We, are building something here. You are not wanted in that regard .

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Hey stupid, this isn't the "I'm a legitimate marriage killer AMA" thread. So right there anything you say is like a fucking weak breeze.

You, idiot that you are and was destined to be the second you were shat out, need to come to grips with the fact nobody here cares what you say, or whatever mongoloided up opinion you do have means anything.

The fucking reality of it is, unlike those of us who actually post here occasionally, you live here and have a significant post counts to back up that claim. This, stupid, is your life. You would think being the fucking reason you have been divorced enough times that maybe your obsessiveness pertaining to these forums just might be a little reason for it, yes?

Long story short, don't bring your failures here. It's fucking embarrassing already and it drives ppl away. Go be an actual wife this time around instead of a useless prop that sits it's ass down on the couch and will stay there for around what, 30?40 posts of some of the most useless opinion ever in the history of this community.

How do you just pretend people read your drivel and want you to "build" anything? How many times do you need to be told to fuck off and kill yourself?

Look at this projection!

It's the disordered narcissism, isn't it? Because we have seem the bathroom. Js. Your own kid got video proof so she could show why she doesn't want to be there.

A decent human would actually do something about that....but not you. Js.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Update

Like I said we just hit 60 members here

Fleas dead forum-5

Just like I told BF himself, it's going to take time to reestablish a fucking message board in 2023, but slowly things are coming together with yours truly leading the way.

Hopefully by next week we're hitting 70 lurkers and with me in charge, anything is possible.

Bastard Factory - We ARE the community
Ahhhh fuck off you loser!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Awwwwwwwwwwww…shumones widdle feelings are still huuuurt.

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
How do you just pretend people read your drivel and want you to "build" anything? How many times do you need to be told to fuck off and kill yourself?

Look at this projection!

It's the disordered narcissism, isn't it? Because we have seem the bathroom. Js. Your own kid got video proof so she could show why she doesn't want to be there.

A decent human would actually do something about that....but not you. Js.
It’s fucking unbelievable how the little faggot keeps drivelling on? He’s like a pink bunny with a Duracell shoved up his pooftering arse! Löl

TightOddGrunion-max-1mb.gif