Update on Levon's IGNORED List

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
All the folks that kicked his vagina a little too hard

lols

It's not about politics.

It's just everyone who doesnt agree with left wing politics.
I think it’s nose envy. But that’s just me

He finds the left wingers just as boring.

But its us who "shit post" enough to be on ignore.

It's totally not bias at all.
He doesn’t have a nose.

remember that and everything else just falls into place on it’s own

And he called you a loser. Lol. A guy who lost his nose accusing you of losing. Rich in irony No?
Listen Pauncho Dago you're in no position to talk you chubby little lopheaded mutant.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

lols

It's not about politics.

He doesn’t have a nose.

And he called you a loser. Lol. A guy who lost his nose accusing you of losing. Rich in irony No?
Listen Pauncho Dago you're in no position to talk you chubby little lopheaded mutant.
What’s that dandelion neck?

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

lols

It's not about politics.

He doesn’t have a nose.

What’s that dandelion neck?
And then what happens, One Who Waddles?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Swiping things off someones Facebook to troll him about life changing affliction is sooo bully cunt, done for a squad jump on of course then she complains about shit when it's done to someone she likes... I've never seen such a sad act in my life... (don't bother replying, I won't be spending time with you, I don't like you but you seem to want to spend all your time with me)

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Swiping things off someones Facebook to troll him about life changing affliction is sooo bully cunt, done for a squad jump on of course then she complains about shit when it's done to someone she likes... I've never seen such a sad act in my life... (don't bother replying, I won't be spending time with you, I don't like you but you seem to want to spend all your time with me)

Shut the fuck up already, you full blown pussy. No one gives a fuck what you think.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Flynn and blandscape on mine. X and galliumpoli got released.
yer still a smelly Turk tho'

j9v0pafa56j51.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
If you want to ignore people then ignore them but constantly bringing it up means you just want to troll but not get called out back. Real mature.

I think he wants it to be important to someone.

Leron: "I am ignoring you!!"

Me: ""

Leron: "I am still ignoring you!!"

Poor guy.
Can you imagine not having a nose tho?

fuck that. I’d fucking kill myself
fuck that bro... ANY DAY over being SHORT !! Take that shit to the BANK LMAO !!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't know how you could possibly ignore those characters ....
They are the reason I log on, where on earth can I read such savage bullshit LOL
I mean the way BREAK single handedly dismantles them time an time again :LOL3: :LOL3: and when theY recoup and dust off the ole' NO YUO PIODO !!! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure everyone is dying to know.

I originally put several people on Iggy in observance of Lent cause I was sick of reading their shitpoasts. To wit: @Oerdin, @Dove, @Biggie Smiles, @Aryan, @The Prowler, and @Lokmar.

I'd planned to reinstate all or most of them on Easter, but as we see... Easter has come and gone, and I find I'm still mostly enjoying the peace and quiet.

My definition of "shitpoasts" is maybe different than yours, friends. It's not about the mindless bullshit of binary political thinking. Hell, some of the lib posters here are fully as boring as some of the conz are. Most of the political topics are not worth bothering with, except to watch the better trolls get the gaff into some sucker, and by "better trolls" I generally don't mean "good" trolls since (like "flame") the troll game is mostly dead too.

No, I have no use for the posters whose only "gift" to us is gall, acid reflux, hate, and singed butt hairs. Consequently, everyone is staying on my Ignored list except I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.

I'll look at the other five losers after Memorial Day, maybe.

And just a word to @RAVEN ... girl, it's not just that yer politics are deplorable and half baked, it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz. It makes you hateful, which is a big burden to carry when yer already a couple of sammiches shy of a picnic. Lighten the fuck up, please. I used to enjoy yer posts and would like to do so again. Even @Jeannie is more fun these days.

Hey dude, you have nearly half of the forum on ignore.

When does politics on a troll site ever become anything other than shitposting? Were you expecting to read profound and compelling political debates here, are you crazy?

Reactions: X

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I originally put several people on Iggy in observance of Lent cause I was sick of reading their shitpoasts. To wit: @Oerdin, @Dove, @Biggie Smiles, @Aryan, @The Prowler, and @Lokmar.

I'd planned to reinstate all or most of them on Easter, but as we see... Easter has come and gone, and I find I'm still mostly enjoying the peace and quiet.

My definition of "shitpoasts" is maybe different than yours, friends. It's not about the mindless bullshit of binary political thinking. Hell, some of the lib posters here are fully as boring as some of the conz are. Most of the political topics are not worth bothering with, except to watch the better trolls get the gaff into some sucker, and by "better trolls" I generally don't mean "good" trolls since (like "flame") the troll game is mostly dead too.

No, I have no use for the posters whose only "gift" to us is gall, acid reflux, hate, and singed butt hairs. Consequently, everyone is staying on my Ignored list except I think I'll go back to at least seeing what @Lokmar is up to since he at least can be interesting some days.

And just a word to @RAVEN ... girl, it's not just that yer politics are deplorable and half baked, it's that you cruise around carrying water for the haterz. It makes you hateful, which is a big burden to carry when yer already a couple of sammiches shy of a picnic. Lighten the fuck up, please. I used to enjoy yer posts and would like to do so again. Even @Jeannie is more fun these days.

When does politics on a troll site ever become anything other than shitposting? Were you expecting to read profound and compelling political debates here, are you crazy?

My posts are always profound and compelling. It's not my fault most of the shitbags here are ignorant motherfuckers.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

My posts are always profound and compelling. It's not my fault most of the shitbags here are ignorant motherfuckers.

Is Dr Oz yer kin ?? ... what will be when Pompeo's boy beats Trumpf's .. will you be with sadZ ??

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Is Dr Oz yer kin ?? ... what will be when Pompeo's boy beats Trumpf's .. will you be with sadZ ??

English isn't your first language, is it?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

why ??? yoo a cop ?
Turkish piG !

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

why ??? yoo a cop ?
Turkish piG !

I think you are confusing me with the venerable Deport_Liberals. I am not he.

What kind of human are you?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

His helmet is on too tight and the shitty healthcare system in canada refuses to do anything about his cerebral palsy

so we just let him drift around the forum like an aimless spastic hyena poking him every so often just to watch him jump, jerk and circle around in circles for a few minutes