Update on Levon's IGNORED List

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
isn't it rather peculiar that you get a full afternoon of ferret flynn and then this mook just happens to login ?

Members online

From what I saw, I'd put money on him being Flynn sometimes... Totally avoided me this past hour or two, not wanting to get into it because he'll trip himself up...

You're not fucking serious are you?

ROTFLMFAO!!!

"Avoiding you?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Yeah, scared that you'll get jabbed into the bin where you belong, such a little squeak squeak!!!! hahahhaahhahaaaaaa

Gee...i'm not the sad fucker that got demodded.

Nor am I the one getting pummeled like a Shanghai whore by U.S. sailors on shore leave by one Flea aka The Countess.
You've only got your imagination "moderator squeak squeak!!!" hahahahahahahaa

Speaking of "imagination," aren't you the crying butthurt tard that claimed you were unemployed six months ago? Then you claim that you have always worked at your "family business?"

Dude. If you're going to lie, don't "trip" yourself up by contradicting yourself six months later you fucking idiot.
Except I haven't lied, I got remanded because I was fighting with HER dad, my BOSS so I didn't even think I'd ever be back working with them but time's a great healer and everything's back to norma FACTS I never liel... You know too much about me, you care a lot too... You can't even tell people what you've got between your legs but it smells of an old tug boat that's never been washed...

So. Obviously you can't fucking read. What the fuck does that have to do with you lying about having a make believe job? So.

Now the "family business" was your ex-girlfriend's fathers? How the fuck does that constitute a "family business?"

Furthermore, you're a fucking liar because you stated that YOUR family owned the business.

God. You're about as pathetic as the short bus riding fucks you have aligned yourself with here.
It's his business, I'm getting married to his daughter so it's a family business wtf I've never told lies about anything I'm getting the keys to the business when he retires that's all I've ever said about it LMAO

You stated it was your ex-girlfriend. Now you "were married" to her???

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Keep on lying crackhead!!!
How does "getting married to" mean we're married?????? How stupid are you?

here's what happened in line flynn nutcase
worked with girlfriends dad in her dads business

big fight happens=unemplyed and ex girlfriend

months

back with girlfriend and back in old job with her dads business

Getting married taking over family business Hydraulic engineering my heart out!

Getting married in a castle by a loch with all the mountains with ma kilt on want an invite?

Bull-fucking-shit.

You constantly referenced her as your ex and if you're not married you are not family.

You stated that it was your "family business." Hence, you aren't married and now all of a sudden you're "getting married?"

C'mon crackhead, stop the lying and tall tales. You ain't gotta lie to kick it!
Jesus christ you're fuckin whacked out dense hhahaahaaa pissing your pants over my circumstances, it's easy to follow, maybe if you read my posts calmly you'd get what was being said, I'm not going over it again and before you ask I'm on holiday, going to Seville, Spain on Tuesday to watch the famous Glasgow Rangers!!! So kindly got a week off from my generous soon to be father in law, did I mention he's paying for it too? With free drinks on the plane? It'll only be coca-cola for me but the rest are on it!!!
br6Q0kp.jpg
too bad yoo ruined it and cant drink ./... moderation is your freend
Moderation is NOT my fwend here Sir/madame you are incorrect 10 points to Dovey is better than you and sothfeckamI

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Big lols for the tards that think engineering is for spacemen LMFAO

I design hydraulic systems from pump to gear, not that much designing actually goes into it we deal in replacing hydraulic hoses, replacing and fitting them, repairing rams and ordering bespoke pumps to my measurements amongst many other things, I could be on the phone taking orders at times or I could be restocking hydraulic fittings and ferrules, takes experience to know a thread you're looking at a farm you've driven miles to to see what fitting and hose they need because the old ones burst... All kinds of things in my job anyway, no space parts in site but we have done work for the Royal Navy...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

When the boss says get the hose and fittings ..... you get the hose and fittings LOLOLOLOL lookit yoo acting like an E-something ahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
I'm guessing you missing a few important parts of my job description was entirely innocent and not in any way a blatant display of internet bias... Did you know I use my tongue to lick stamps a good few times a week? I also use a micrometre to measure things and differences that are far too small for anyone to notice except me I notice them piss almost every day would you like me to size your cock n bollocks and since I'm a man of engineering hydraulics essentially I know what water does and what I notice it doing most is running down your face pooling a tad in every crater but the constant force that's gravity pulls it out and forces it down your chin to hit an old beer can with a twangle ting... You silly thing, ooh nice ring, I'll meet you down the bing where I'll build a Swing and you idiots will sing I cant see a bloody thing

unfinished art, feel free to add a note of yourself if you'd like? All about inclusion here at bf

ahahahahaha you use a tool to measure, lol yer a fucking TOOL :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
isn't it rather peculiar that you get a full afternoon of ferret flynn and then this mook just happens to login ?

Members online

From what I saw, I'd put money on him being Flynn sometimes... Totally avoided me this past hour or two, not wanting to get into it because he'll trip himself up...

ROTFLMFAO!!!

"Avoiding you?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!
Yeah, scared that you'll get jabbed into the bin where you belong, such a little squeak squeak!!!! hahahhaahhahaaaaaa

Nor am I the one getting pummeled like a Shanghai whore by U.S. sailors on shore leave by one Flea aka The Countess.

Speaking of "imagination," aren't you the crying butthurt tard that claimed you were unemployed six months ago? Then you claim that you have always worked at your "family business?"

Dude. If you're going to lie, don't "trip" yourself up by contradicting yourself six months later you fucking idiot.
Except I haven't lied, I got remanded because I was fighting with HER dad, my BOSS so I didn't even think I'd ever be back working with them but time's a great healer and everything's back to norma FACTS I never liel... You know too much about me, you care a lot too... You can't even tell people what you've got between your legs but it smells of an old tug boat that's never been washed...

Now it’s HER family’s business you work at? After she put you in jail??:LOL3:

You said it was your family business, now it’s hers. In order to be in an effective liar, you have to have a working brain so you can remember your lies. I swear to God, your mother was smoking PCP while pregnant with you, huh?
All I ever said was it's a family business you low rent fahget, I don't need lies when dealing with Untermensch!!! Go find a post where I said MY family business, you won't find one because the truth is always with me, imagine being hurt at other peoples' lives ffs! Some level of scumbags we got here, if lying is always on peoples minds here I never did see a picture of your "new iPhone" hmmmm... Lying about that were we fahget?

E17-B3-ED2-C635-4667-868-E-7331-BA842-ED9.jpg

I don’t gotta lie to kick it :LOL3:
That's a fake picture! hahahahahahahaaaa you pulled that from the internet how many mom iPhones are there?? My phone was more expensive than your fake iPhone! Ouchies :LOL3:

Fake IPhone? How the fuck does one get a “fake” iPhone? That’s how I know you’re low class British ghetto trash. Thinking everyone has fake shit cuz you can’t afford the real.

That’s why you get your ass kicked on here every day. Saying idiotic shit cuz you’re all butt hurt and angry. Working in an auto shop and calling yourself an engineer. Bwah hahaha

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I design hydraulic systems from pump to gear, not that much designing actually goes into it we deal in replacing hydraulic hoses, replacing and fitting them, repairing rams and ordering bespoke pumps to my measurements amongst many other things, I could be on the phone taking orders at times or I could be restocking hydraulic fittings and ferrules, takes experience to know a thread you're looking at a farm you've driven miles to to see what fitting and hose they need because the old ones burst... All kinds of things in my job anyway, no space parts in site but we have done work for the Royal Navy...

When the boss says get the hose and fittings ..... you get the hose and fittings LOLOLOLOL lookit yoo acting like an E-something ahahahahahahahahahahahaaa
I'm guessing you missing a few important parts of my job description was entirely innocent and not in any way a blatant display of internet bias... Did you know I use my tongue to lick stamps a good few times a week? I also use a micrometre to measure things and differences that are far too small for anyone to notice except me I notice them piss almost every day would you like me to size your cock n bollocks and since I'm a man of engineering hydraulics essentially I know what water does and what I notice it doing most is running down your face pooling a tad in every crater but the constant force that's gravity pulls it out and forces it down your chin to hit an old beer can with a twangle ting... You silly thing, ooh nice ring, I'll meet you down the bing where I'll build a Swing and you idiots will sing I cant see a bloody thing

unfinished art, feel free to add a note of yourself if you'd like? All about inclusion here at bf

ahahahahaha you use a tool to measure, lol yer a fucking TOOL :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
You know nobody gives you a good ole laugh there don't ya ya can always pull out some chump change classics if you're traveling all you do is you dirty fuckin fahget ya fahget in a Vague-ish Scottish twang its fuckin easy I can do it with my eyes shut waves applause sign TOO GOOD FOR THIS CANADIAN FUCK EVER HEARD OF AN ONTARIO TUXEDO?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

You know nobody gives you a good ole laugh there don't ya ya can always pull out some chump change classics if you're traveling all you do is you dirty fuckin fahget ya fahget in a Vague-ish Scottish twang its fuckin easy I can do it with my eyes shut waves applause sign TOO GOOD FOR THIS CANADIAN FUCK EVER HEARD OF AN ONTARIO TUXEDO?
I suppose yoo also use a cup to hold water which of course makes yoo a MASTER chef :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Nobody brings the larfs like you Shamps LOL

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I suppose yoo also use a cup to hold water which of course makes yoo a MASTER chef :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Has your 89.9% dead wife started inviting people who are 100% dead over for dinner yet?

You know she's communicating with them on the side, right? I think they call it corpse whispering or some shit like that

juss sayin

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This thread needs more NIGGER!!!
open yer ass an let THEM OUT !!!
You want me to shit in your mouth?

What a faggit!
No way, brother fucker.

Oh yes daughter fucker.
No way, brother fucker.

Do you also "shit in your daughter's mouth?" Well, do you daughter fucker?
No way, brother fucker.

So you do shit in your daughter's mouth? Thanks for verifying that daughter fucker.
No way, brother fucker.

So you do shit in your daughter's mouth. I thought you only did that to "niggers?" Is your daughter a "nigger," daughter fucker?
No way, brother fucker.

So you fuck your own daughter and "niggers?"
No way, brother fucker.

So your daughter is a "nigger?" No wonder you rape her.
No way, brother fucker.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Has your 89.9% dead wife started inviting people who are 100% dead over for dinner yet?

You know she's communicating with them on the side, right? I think they call it corpse whispering or some shit like that

juss sayin

you are a strange little one ... where did yoo get that load from ffs yer hanging on that like the countertop when the step stool slips :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Members online

ROTFLMFAO!!!

"Avoiding you?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!

So. Obviously you can't fucking read. What the fuck does that have to do with you lying about having a make believe job? So.

Now the "family business" was your ex-girlfriend's fathers? How the fuck does that constitute a "family business?"

Furthermore, you're a fucking liar because you stated that YOUR family owned the business.

God. You're about as pathetic as the short bus riding fucks you have aligned yourself with here.
It's his business, I'm getting married to his daughter so it's a family business wtf I've never told lies about anything I'm getting the keys to the business when he retires that's all I've ever said about it LMAO

You stated it was your ex-girlfriend. Now you "were married" to her???

ROTFLMFAO!!!

Keep on lying crackhead!!!
How does "getting married to" mean we're married?????? How stupid are you?

here's what happened in line flynn nutcase
worked with girlfriends dad in her dads business

big fight happens=unemplyed and ex girlfriend

months

back with girlfriend and back in old job with her dads business

Getting married taking over family business Hydraulic engineering my heart out!

Getting married in a castle by a loch with all the mountains with ma kilt on want an invite?

Bull-fucking-shit.

You constantly referenced her as your ex and if you're not married you are not family.

You stated that it was your "family business." Hence, you aren't married and now all of a sudden you're "getting married?"

C'mon crackhead, stop the lying and tall tales. You ain't gotta lie to kick it!
Jesus christ you're fuckin whacked out dense hhahaahaaa pissing your pants over my circumstances, it's easy to follow, maybe if you read my posts calmly you'd get what was being said, I'm not going over it again and before you ask I'm on holiday, going to Seville, Spain on Tuesday to watch the famous Glasgow Rangers!!! So kindly got a week off from my generous soon to be father in law, did I mention he's paying for it too? With free drinks on the plane? It'll only be coca-cola for me but the rest are on it!!!
br6Q0kp.jpg
too bad yoo ruined it and cant drink ./... moderation is your freend
Moderation is NOT my fwend here Sir/madame you are incorrect 10 points to Dovey is better than you and sothfeckamI
Spidery legs…the fact that you’re a moderator is indicative of the owner partaking in drugs. You’re a fucking twat that beats on chicks. One headbutt from me and you’d be out cold shitting yourself!
That’s fucking forum management Stephan!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Moar tears girls. Moar tears
What are you mumbling about now, you chubby little manchild?
Are tuckers balls in the room with you now?
Are you wanting to gargle them?
Will you be sticking the tampon up you ass while you dream about tucker teabagging you? Noodles?
Still don't get your current tampon fetish, are you "transitioning" now?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Will you be sticking the tampon up you ass while you dream about tucker teabagging you? Noodles?
They’re free in your state for all the pussies like you

lolz, olive oyl

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Chubby Man Child. :ThumbsUp1:
Man-Child? The bloke is an ugly nobody trying to make a crust on commission. He clearly has too much time on his hands to be productive in society.
I don’t make your nipples hard the way admin and X do?
Lolz
My God…that’s a change! My nipples are actually getting hard! Fuck me dead!

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
They’re free in your state for all the pussies like you

lolz, olive oyl
Are you the missing link?