Yes, yes I am the politics moderator

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Seethe, rage, gnash your teeth in anger.

LOL @ U, haters.

:KMA::KMA::KMA::KMA::KMA:

You are?!?!?!

That's it! I'm leaving with Martini, fuck you pussy ass mother fuckers! I'm tired of this shit! Everybody's a mod, next BF will be making Oerdin's/Farmer's broken dick a mod!!!

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

CONGRATS LILY!!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm pretty sure nobody gives a shit.

By all means though, savour this personal "victory" if you wish... just don't dance around your ma's front room, the tremors will disturb the neighbours.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm pretty sure nobody gives a shit.

By all means though, savour this personal "victory" if you wish... just don't dance around your ma's front room, the tremors will disturb the neighbours.

But here you are fuckwit. If YOU really didn't "give a shit," you'd have ignored this thread.

My "victory" is knowing that your dumb ass won't be flaming outside of Meltdown. Yes, I win, because now you're obeying the rules aren't you, bitch?

Prove me wrong dickhead. I double dare you. You weak fuck.

You won't because deep down, you're nothing but a fucking coward.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You really suck hairy nigger balls when it comes to reverse pyschology.

Are you good at anything ?

That's right bitch boy, you have no answer. That's what I thought, now keep your fake picture posting ass in Meltdown and don't disturb the rest of the upper forum.

That's a good dog.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dumb troon, if you had a fully functioning brain, you'd realise that I've always posted mostly in meltdown.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

That's what I thought you fucking dick sucker. You can't call me a "groomer" or "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!," so you report to "troon."

You fucking weakling. That's right, bitch. Obey the rules. Stick that up your loosened ass and twirl you pathetic fuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
is a big problem among the "troon" community.... is this why the word upsets you so much? :LOL3:

Oh. You think your sneaky. It didn't go unnoticed that you called me a "troon" and now you're saying that "PLEASE ASS BOX ME!" is a big problem in the "troon" community.

I knew you'd fuck up. Plus, we don't use that word here describing anyone or any group. You fucked up.

Now. Here comes "the panel abuse."

Get ready to cry to BF.