Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
A place for everything & everything in its place. BastardFactory, why would you vote against having a politics subforum? Just keep all politics relegated to it. Simple. Science. I was amused to learn profanity is legal on a sign because free speech and anyone who doesn't agree can look away. Can a kid who understsnds the word FUCK look away? Sure I guess. Can we swing open cocks & tits then because kids can simply look away? Well, free speech doesn't cover cocks & tits but then if you're using free speech to cover your f-bombs because your too obtuse to string a cogent argument against me & mine then heaven help you as I will rain unholy hell down upon your dumbfuck ass.

If you want more content, then allow more content. If you want less then allow less. And if you're bored, you probably need MOAR. Just a logical thought.

wizer

Factory Bastard
BastardFactory, why would you vote against having a politics subforum?
In the past week, Politics was banned and members posting on the subject were banned "en-masse".

Then there was this vote, whether or not to bring it back and it was dead-even.

Then Politics was restored, in it's own forum, open to any member who wished to sign up for access.

Then the Politics subforum was opened to everyone whether they were interested or not.

Stay tuned for Politics to be everywhere on the forum, that will complete the circle of mayhem and confusion.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
In the past week, Politics was banned and members posting on the subject were banned "en-masse".

Then Politics was restored, in it's own forum, open to any member who wished to sign up for access.

Then the Politics subforum was opened to everyone whether they were interested or not.

Stay tuned for Politics to be everywhere on the forum, that will complete the circle of mayhem and confusion.

There is an Ass Box. Why not just ban people to the ass box for a period of time rather than banning them outright?

You know in the history of humankind, those who actually went forth and did shit were the very same ones who didn't always follow the status quo. Sometimes they were high school drop outs.

I.e. you can ban people but you cannot ban evolution. You cannot ban change. You cannot ban creativity. All will still go on... somewhere else, without you, regardless of your offense to it.

The very thing that makes us unique is the very thing artificial intelligence will never be able to replicate. Sometimes we just don't give a fuck. Because we evolved to a point where we have this luxury. We can turn off our brain and go on gut instinct. AI will never accomplish this because computation is their bread & butter. Without it, they are naught.

While I understand a resistance to certain activity, I cannot in good conscience condone banning on the simple grounds of repetitive content since the ass box allows a much more logical way to deter rather than oblivion which by default is akin to someone doesn't exist by pretending they aren't in the world any longer.

1) Um, they are still in the world.

2) You just lost them because you refused to listen.

Reaping the benefits of a closed eye is blindness & reaping the benefits of closed ears is deafness.

A ridiculousness which makes, "I am bored.", akin to, you should be since you banned sensory inputs.

Be an open valve, because that which flows though you will always be a far better experience of understanding than that which you denied.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Politics forum is back for the people, not me.

Biggie and Frood are the only ones banned... openly said their role is to chase libs and took out the trash. Con/Lib/whatever you want to label them.

Well, free speech doesn't cover cocks & tits but then if you're using free speech to cover your f-bombs because your too obtuse to string a cogent argument against me & mine then heaven help you as I will rain unholy hell down upon your dumbfuck ass.

Whatever it is you're saying, Im sure its interesting in your own head... but I welcome your threat. Sounds exciting.

Get it line.

Do your worst.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has been tons of it in the Shoutbox. That is not in the Sweatshop.
I didn't see any wildly trollish stuff in shoutbox though I confess I often ignore it. Mostly just the usual childish stuff like so and so is fat or so and so is a poofter, etc...

I like countess but she probably did more calling people out in the shoutbox than anyone else. I am ok with that where as it seems you are not?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I didn't see any wildly trollish stuff in shoutbox though I confess I often ignore it. Mostly just the usual childish stuff like so and so is fat or so and so is a poofter, etc...
My TV is about a foot or so away beside my computer. So I'm always looking back and forth. When I'm not engaged I just stay on the main board and keep an eye on the Shoutbox too. That's how I get to see a lot of what is posted in the SB.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My TV is about a foot or so away beside my computer. So I'm always looking back and forth. When I'm not engaged I just stay on the main board and keep an eye on the Shoutbox too. That's how I get to see a lot of what is posted in the SB.

Maybe click if off so you don't see it. That's what I do from time to time.

If there's something you have control over without letting others "see you sweat", it's advisable to take advantage of it on a troll forum.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe click if off so you don't see it. That's what I do from time to time.

If there's something you have control over without letting others "see you sweat", it's advisable to take advantage of it on a troll forum.

I am alt tabbed playing diablo 4...so I am not really here at the moment.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️

As much as I love Flynner, she voted against keeping politics simply because it creeps into everything but fact of the matter is; politics is one piece of the complete puzzle of being human. We need it like we need water & air. Air can stink and water can be dirty but we don't ban necessities by our own discomfort due to the fact that imminent death be not far behind.

We don't sail or coast through life. We grab it by the horns and hold on lest we lose our grip and be gored & bored into evolutionary obsolescecence.

“We all end up dead, it’s just a question of how and why. Every man dies, not every man really lives. - William Wallace

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
Politics forum is back for the people, not me.

Biggie and Frood are the only ones banned... openly said their role is to chase libs and took out the trash. Con/Lib/whatever you want to label them.

Whatever it is you're saying, Im sure its interesting in your own head... but I welcome your threat. Sounds exciting.

Get it line.

Do your worst.

Lines are child's play.

Did you ever wonder why people get pissed off if the checkout line makes them wait more than 5 minutes even though they've been wandering around the entire store for hours ANYWAY?

I don't. Because logic is my muse. Even if 9 of 10 people voted no politics it just means 9 of 10 people are more offended by words than interested in challenges. Lazy. These people would cut off their nose to spite their face rather than confront the smell of life. Because life stinks. In a most beautifully aromatic way.

I am not the judge, jury or executioner. I am the eyes & ears. I take it all in because we can't learn anything by ignoring everything we deem "boring".

Remember in Seinfeld where Puddy sits in the plane seat just looking ahead while Elaine gets pissed off at him? I am Puddy. You can be upset with me but I will simply look forward because there ain't no going back.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
So eloquent.. Thank you.

3 Random Facts
I was a waiter.
I waited on Puddy... I knew him fromthe Ant or something.

He was in The Tick. On Fox.

Who owns the Tick? Marvel or DC?

Neither.

And neither owns you nor moi.

We are the culmination of our experiences.

More experiences > less experiences

I agree politics can be a boring pain in the ass but growth & adaption means exposure. Even to that which you've grown to find lackluster beyond banality.

If I only liked "action movies" then maybe I would never have watched Tommy Boy?

Because comedy is just an important aspect of life as action & yes, drama, and even moreso yes, politics. The growth of humankind is not had through tossing aside what bores us, but challenging ourselves to embrace information, because it feeds our minds.