Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, whoever it is...so lame.

Most of the posters at CBT literally have no idea who she is...and she's constantly talking mess about them. They don't even respond because they have no idea.

I just sit back and think wtf? I just don't get it. It's like sitting in your house and some neighbors, blocks over, are talking shit. You don't even know. What does it mean then?

lololol
I think it's just part of the "Conservative" M.O. making things up to be angry and bitch and moan about.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yeah, whoever it is...so lame.

Most of the posters at CBT literally have no idea who she is...and she's constantly talking mess about them. They don't even respond because they have no idea.

I just sit back and think wtf? I just don't get it. It's like sitting in your house and some neighbors, blocks over, are talking shit. You don't even know. What does it mean then?

lololol

Bastard Factory himself exposed her, when he posted her I.P.

Seeing that most dynamic I.P's don't change, Fash and Shen Li were posting from the same one. That's when Fashionista stated that Shen Li was at her house using the internet and logging onto BF.

Seriously? How do you go to someone's house and log onto the forums? Can't one do that on their own time or at their house?

Total fucking bullshit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Bastard Factory himself exposed her, when he posted her I.P.

Seeing that most dynamic I.P's don't change, Fash and Shen Li were posting from the same one. That's when Fashionista stated that Shen Li was at her house using the internet and logging onto BF.

Seriously? How do you go to someone's house and log onto the forums? Can't one do that on their own time or at their house?

Total fucking bullshit.

Okay, hear me out.

Maybe Shen Li has to go over to Fash's house to teach her how to post on troll forums. Though I don't know that they live in the same community to be honest.

Fash is not very good at it.

But yeah, even that sounds far fetched.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
They're still crying over a niche beer promotion that was targeted at a very teeny tiny market segment, and consequently put Americans out of work because of their "anti-woke" cancel culture.

I never drank the stuff, but it serves the corporatists (who you always hated in my recollections) right to lose billions trying to shove woke perversions down the nation's throat.

Nor do I give the slightest fuck about beer distributors being out of work. They should blame their corporate bosses for fucking up. No one is guaranteed a job.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As long as politics is kept out of meltdown I don't give a shit.

I mean I fucking hate it but I can ignore it if it's in it's own sub and not kept being moved to meltdown.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Okay, hear me out.

Maybe Shen Li has to go over to Fash's house to teach her how to post on troll forums. Though I don't know that they live in the same community to be honest.

They live supposedly 200 miles apart. Edmonton - Calgary.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Okay, hear me out.

No. I hear you.

I just have to use Occam's Razor on this one.

I mean why go to someone's house just to log into BF? Why on a computer? Any normal person would have used their phone while engaging in conversation with the person they're visiting.

I mean if you know something I don't then I stand to be corrected.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Do you think Sindy's wrong for saying "I don't pay for assholes" and banning them?

I kind of understand that sentiment.
Actually he banned me for-

Sticking up for you lol.

It was when you and that thing were arguing about who's more of a women or something like that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I hear you.

I just have to use Occam's Razor on this one.

I mean why go to someone's house just to log into BF? Why on a computer? Any normal person would have used their phone while engaging in conversation with the person they're visiting.

I mean if you know something I don't then I stand to be corrected.

Well, Gabbo cleared that up. They supposedly live 200 miles apart. No one drives 200 miles to post.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually he banned me for-

Sticking up for you lol.

It was when you and that thing were arguing about who's more of a women or something like that.

I'm sorry about that. I have learned to accept that some things I don't understand and don't have to; I can just stand back and know that issue isn't about me.

I too got banned for my posts about women vs transwomen.