Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I really don't care, but it's fun to shove the double-standards and hypocrisy of you people in your faces. :)
You don't care and yet your still sulking over a poster you haven't seen in years.

funny-wacky-jim-carrey-alrighty-then-8w240erv90mdowsc.gif

Can you feel the butthurt tonight?

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Well, Gabbo cleared that up. They supposedly live 200 miles apart. No one drives 200 miles to post.

Even more reason to believe they're the same person.

Who the fuck drives 200 miles just to log into BF, instead of using that time to visit?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
I think reaper is saying that Peaches said it was a good forum to post at and it turned out he was banned. He didn't say Peaches banned him.
Sounds to me like his anger over his own behavior is being placed at Peaches feet. If I tell someone the Big Grocery Store is a good store and they get arrested for shoplifting there, that's on them not me.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What double standard?

Did anyone promise you the right to troll CBT and/or the owner?
If you people didn't have double standards you'd have none at all.

Actually, I posted over there for a good while with no issues. Even had some nice discussions with old Bildo. Then one day Admin posted a gaslighting thread all abut the evils of "white supremacy" so I posted a few humorous negro memes to mock and ridicule his attempted point.

I was instantly banned with no warning. Peachy told me he was very sensitive because his girlfriend at the time was black (this is before Bildo turned into a tranny).

How was I supposed to know he had a 300 pound negress girlfriend?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Go to Lipstick alley and talk politics...oh wait you would probably get banned in a day because most of these so called community members are quite frankly, fucking assholes who can't have an intelligent conversation about anything except COCKS.
You get banned on that wog infested shithole for praising Trump.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Bastard Factory himself exposed her, when he posted her I.P.

Seeing that most dynamic I.P's don't change, Fash and Shen Li were posting from the same one. That's when Fashionista stated that Shen Li was at her house using the internet and logging onto BF.

Seriously? How do you go to someone's house and log onto the forums? Can't one do that on their own time or at their house?

Total fucking bullshit.
They're friends in real life, you mongoloid.

You're basing this on them being the same person?

Just :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Actually, I posted over there for a good while with no issues. Even had some nice discussions with old Bildo. Then one day Admin posted a gaslighting thread all abut the evils of "white supremacy" so I posted a few humorous negro memes to mock and ridicule his attempted point.

I was instantly banned with no warning. Peachy told me he was very sensitive because his girlfriend at the time was black (this is before Bildo turned into a tranny).

That fucking sheboon literally turned the poor twat into a cross-dressing faggot....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sindy never had a black girlfriend. That was a troll. Sindy knew that would bring out the bigotry. It worked.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Sindy never had a black girlfriend. That was a troll. Sindy knew that would bring out the bigotry. It worked.
You know, he wasn't born a poor black child either. It was just one bullshit troll after another but for some reason everyone is willing to believe the trans stuff w/o question, even though he used at least 3 different people in pictures claiming it was him. He really didn't like it at all that I wasn't buying in, but that's what happened to the boy who cried wolf I suppose.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, he wasn't born a poor black child either. It was just one bullshit troll after another but for some reason everyone is willing to believe the trans stuff w/o question, even though he used at least 3 different people claiming it was him. He really didn't like it at all that I wasn't buying in, but that's what happened to the boy who cried wolf I suppose.

I believe the trans thing because Sindy posted pictures of herself and her process on the private sub. I don't think anyone would take a troll that far, no one takes the hormones for any troll online.