Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. Actually about 63%. I don't know that that is inherently bad - what is, is the rapidity in which the change is happening and that it is too often through people who are not here legally and have no interest in assimilation/adoption of the native culture, and that the import of people (legal and otherwise) isn't necessary except to lower wages. In other words it's a program championed by economic conservatives who only want to line their pockets, not people who truly believe it is for the national good.
...but, of course that is another story and far too political for this lil ol message board.

I agree, we can't delve into that matter here because it is inherently political in nature.

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
.. Actually about 63%. I don't know that that is inherently bad - what is, is the rapidity in which the change is happening and that it is too often through people who are not here legally and have no interest in assimilation/adoption of the native culture, and that the import of people (legal and otherwise) isn't necessary except to lower wages. In other words it's a program championed by economic conservatives who only want to line their pockets, not people who truly believe it is for the national good.
...but, of course that is another story and far too political for this lil ol message board.
I checked the US 2022 and when you include "white" Hispanics it is still 75.5% when you factor out "white" Hispanics the number falls to just under 60%, hence the difference. Either way, big fucking deal.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I checked the US 2022 and when you include "white" Hispanics it is still 75.5% when you factor out "white" Hispanics the number falls to just under 60%, hence the difference. Either way, big fucking deal.

To some whites, Hispanic white is not white enough.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

While there is some truth to business interests wanting lower wages, when one looks at the woke DEI policies of large corporations these days, I don't think you can tag these business interests as "conservative." That's just your bigotry on display.

I also notice you fail to mention who and which "side" has opened the floodgates at the southern border, nor do you mention the oft-mentioned policy want of that particular "side" that always pines for a "pathway to citizenship" so these millions upon millions of inferior third worlders can be issued voting cards. We don't have to mention which Party those voting cards will be registered to, do we?

Do you celebrate the "Browning of America" like so many Progs do?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
While there is some truth to business interests wanting lower wages, when one looks at the woke DEI policies of large corporations these days, I don't think you can tag these business interests as "conservative." That's just your bigotry on display.

I also notice you fail to mention who and which "side" has opened the floodgates at the southern border, nor do you mention the oft-mentioned policy want of that particular "side" that always pines for a "pathway to citizenship" so these millions upon millions of inferior third worlders can be issued voting cards. We don't have to mention which Party those voting cards will be registered to, do we?

I know you don't acknowledge this, but the Americas started off brown. It was mostly Spanish, English, French and Portuguese whites that changed that.

Alcatraz_JanetDelaney_25.jpg

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I checked the US 2022
Not too carefully apparently:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• The White population remained the largest race or ethnicity group in the United States, with 204.3 million people identifying as White alone. Overall, 235.4 million people reported White alone or in combination with another group. However, the White alone population decreased by 8.6% since 2010.
That's 204 million divided by 331 million, x 10 = 61.6%

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not too carefully apparently:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• The White population remained the largest race or ethnicity group in the United States, with 204.3 million people identifying as White alone. Overall, 235.4 million people reported White alone or in combination with another group. However, the White alone population decreased by 8.6% since 2010.
That's 204 million divided by 331 million, x 10 = 61.6%
Considering it started at 0%, it's not so bad is it?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

..Raggs, please. You know I identify as Liberal politically, not lib and most certainly not con (often no dif). That's why I am anti-LibiCon. Libertarians correctly state that if you are an advocate of the free flow of labor and money across borders that you are Libertarian (economic conservative), while if you are in favor of sovereign controlled borders, then you are Liberal - because liberals are advocates of worker protections and other horrible things. You know that I rarely refer to parties but only conservative and Liberal. Conservatism is always rooted in selfishness, Liberalism in community and human evolution.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
..Raggs, please. You know I identify as Liberal politically, not lib and most certainly not con (often no dif). That's why I am anti-LibiCon. Libertarians correctly state that if you are an advocate of the free flow of labor and money across borders that you are Libertarian (economic conservative), while if you are in favor of sovereign controlled borders, then you are Liberal - because liberals are advocates of worker protections and other horrible things. You know that I rarely refer to parties by only conservative and Liberal. Conservatism is always rooted in selfishness, Liberalism in community and human evolution.

A real liberal would think of organizing labor across borders, just sayin'

After all, the multinationals do.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Considering it started at 0%, it's not so bad is it?
Please - let's not get emotional here. I am being completely dispassionate.
Now re: your comment that it started brown, let's not be so sure.
Recently there are 25-27K year old finds in eastern Brasil. These were likely the Solutrean/Cro-Magnos who were about the complexion (according to DNA) of northern Africans, for example Berbers, who are white. The current "Native American" population is not the original population as people have come and gone over a very long period of time. I do have a high regard for the cultures though. But, fact is that cultures rise, flourish, then wither.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
I know you don't acknowledge this, but the Americas started off brown. It was mostly Spanish, English, French and Portuguese whites that changed that.

Alcatraz_JanetDelaney_25.jpg

Those people are Siberians, and in the 20,000 years since they walked across the Bering land bridge, they never figured out the mechanical utility of the wheel.

They knew how to knap flint really well, though.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
..Raggs, please. You know I identify as Liberal politically, not lib and most certainly not con (often no dif). That's why I am anti-LibiCon. Libertarians correctly state that if you are an advocate of the free flow of labor and money across borders that you are Libertarian (economic conservative), while if you are in favor of sovereign controlled borders, then you are Liberal - because liberals are advocates of worker protections and other horrible things. You know that I rarely refer to parties by only conservative and Liberal. Conservatism is always rooted in selfishness, Liberalism in community and human evolution.

The 1950s called and they want their ideological framework back.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please - let's not get emotional here. I am being completely dispassionate.
Now re: your comment that it started brown, let's not be so sure.
Recently there are 25-27K year old finds in eastern Brasil. These were likely the Solutrean/Cro-Magnos who were about the complexion (according to DNA) of northern Africans, for example Berbers, who are white. The current "Native American" population is not the original population as people have come and gone over a very long period of time. I do have a high regard for the cultures though. But, fact is that cultures rise, flourish, then wither.

It was brown people that settled the Americas. None of the groups you mention were ever encountered by the explorers in the 15th century.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
A real liberal would think of organizing labor across borders, just sayin'

After all, the multinationals do.
Global Corporations are a nation unto themselves - the real Deep State perhaps buying and selling government officials. If you're on board with that, you may just be a Libertarian.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those people are Siberians, and in the 20,000 years since they walked across the Bering land bridge, they never figured out the mechanical utility of the wheel.

They knew how to knap flint really well, though.

The people that came across, not just from Siberia btw, ate the large beasts capable of burden.

So, no need for a wheel when beasts of burden weren't reintroduced to the Americas until the Spanish came. Don't tell me people that could build temples and entire cities weren't capable of inventing the wheel.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Global Corporations are a nation unto themselves - the real Deep State perhaps buying and selling government officials. If you're on board with that, you may just be a Libertarian.

I didn't say I was on board with anything, other than organizing workers to stand up to the multinationals. Blaming other poor workers for anyone else's bad economic condition is shitty, imo.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
the Americas
I see you've modified your phraseology a bit (winkydink smiley). What I said as I think you know is what I said I said - cultures and genealogical types come and go, and far more over longer periods than modern science acknowledges. Do you really think I don't know who was living here in 1300 CE?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you've modified your phraseology a bit (winkydink smiley). What I said as I think you know is what I said I said - cultures and genealogical types come and go, and far more over longer periods than modern science acknowledges. Do you really think I don't know who was living here in 1300 CE?

It's also true of the United States. I just wanted to be historically accurate when I mentioned which ethnicities came and changed this hemisphere.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
The people that came across, not just from Siberia btw, ate the large beasts capable of burden.

So, no need for a wheel when beasts of burden weren't reintroduced to the Americas until the Spanish came. Don't tell me people that could build temples and entire cities weren't capable of inventing the wheel.
Don't you watch TV, Oak - they had space ships and Ayyyyleeein technology.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I didn't say I was on board with anything, other than organizing workers to stand up to the multinationals. Blaming other poor workers for anyone else's bad economic condition is shitty, imo.
Did you not say that it was the multinationals who were organizing the labor?

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
It's also true of the United States. I just wanted to be historically accurate when I mentioned which ethnicities came and changed this hemisphere.
Yes it is, and I suppose that's why many people see this as a very precarious time when dependence on high technology, gross over-population, poor social/political policy, climate change etc. make the future seem uncertain. This is not new - civilizations collapse in regular time.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Don't you watch TV, Oak - they had space ships and Ayyyyleeein technology.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson has a spiel about how ancient humans were about as intelligent as modern humans. Therefore, if "you" can't understand something, like building a pyramid at Giza, it doesn't mean they weren't smarter than "you" and could do it.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Neil DeGrasse Tyson has a spiel about how ancient humans were about as intelligent as modern humans. Therefore, if "you" can't understand something, like building a pyramid at Giza, it doesn't mean they weren't smarter than "you" and could do it.
Yeah, I watch these shows and just chuckle like oh yeah, how could they do that w/o a lever or a hoist etc.

The Cro-Magnons I mentioned had larger brains than us moderns - too bad they couldn't figure out how to use them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I watch these shows and just chuckle like oh yeah, how could they do that w/o a lever or a hoist etc.

The Cro-Magnons I mentioned had larger brains than us moderns - too bad they couldn't figure out how to use them.

Stupid people really ought to get a notice in the mail. "You're stupid, know your place. Get out of everyone else's way."

LOL

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Stupid people really ought to get a notice in the mail. "You're stupid, know your place. Get out of everyone else's way."

LOL
.. Really, instead they go to college and rack up huge dept then want to walk out on their loads while sitting at home playing video games - but again, that's another story and much too political for this out of the way little burgh.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
.. Really, instead they go to college and rack up huge dept then want to walk out on their loads while sitting at home playing video games - but again, that's another story and much too political for this out of the way little burgh.

Well, take manufacturing away (for huger profits via cheap labor) and leave a "service" economy, trade schools closed, etc

What else were the youth going to do? But seriously the student debt is unconscionable in a civil society.