Do you want Politics back? YES? NO?

Do YOU want Politics back?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Those whites who were mowed down by a nigger in a SUV at a Christmas parade a couple of years back....

You gloated about it and said it was "karma" for that groid who got kneeled on by that White cop and died.

That's a lie.

I said that it was karma and explained that those that glorify violence will get it in return. That's not anti-white, that's common sense.

Violence begets violence. And how were those people only white? Where is the proof of that?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Sindy never had a black girlfriend. That was a troll. Sindy knew that would bring out the bigotry. It worked.

That's what Spoon told me after I was shitcanned. Bildo never told me that, so it was no troll.

And to Adam's point, anti-white racial hate is perfectly acceptable to you people, as you well know. In fact, anti-white hate is Admin's stock in trade across these boards. In fact, for many years I thought Admin/Apey was black because he was always posting anti-white race hate. Then one day he posted a picture of his dad and it was a white guy. I was shocked.

I don't know the source of Admins "white guilt." Maybe his ancestors whipped and raped their slaves.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's what Spoon told me after I was shitcanned. Bildo never told me that, so it was no troll.

And to Adam's point, anti-white racial hate is perfectly acceptable to you people, as you well know. In fact, anti-white hate is Admin's stock in trade across these boards. In fact, for many years I thought Admin/Apey was black because he was always posting anti-white race hate. Then one day he posted a picture of his dad and it was a white guy. I was shocked.

I don't know the source of Admins "white guilt." Maybe his ancestors whipped and raped their slaves.

Huh? You were shit canned because you're an asshole and find it funny. It's Sindy's forum. If it doesn't matter, why the hell do you bring it up periodically? No one cares.

Holding racists accountable for their racism is anti-white? I did not know that.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
That's a lie.

I said that it was karma and explained that those that glorify violence will get it in return. That's not anti-white, that's common sense.

Violence begets violence. And how were those people only white? Where is the proof of that?

How did the Dancing Grannies that the hate-filled black dude mowed down with his SUV "glory violence?"

That's fucking sick if you justified the murder of the Dancing Grannies in such a disgusting and perverted way.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I believe the trans thing because Sindy posted pictures of herself and her process on the private sub. I don't think anyone would take a troll that far, no one takes the hormones for any troll online.
...and since you'd previously met him you could judge that it was indeed him.

See - that's what I'm saying. He had previously used pictures that were not him saying it was.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How did the Dancing Grannies that the hate-filled black dude mowed down with his SUV "glory violence?"

That's fucking sick if you justified the murder of the Dancing Grannies in such a disgusting and perverted way.

Look, I'm not justifying any violence.

Kenosha murderer committed an act of violence and whites glorified him.

Who glorified, supported or said good things about the black guy?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
...and since you'd previously met him you could judge that it was indeed him.

See - that's what I'm saying. He had previously used pictures that were not him saying it was.

I have seen pictures of Sindy before and after. It's clearly the same person. The tattoos for example on Sindy's entire chest.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter

How do you know his mom isn't black?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
That's a lie.

You can see it was White people by watching the clip of the parade, also the nig admitted he targeted the parade because it was mostly Whites in attendance.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
I have seen pictures of Sindy before and after. It's clearly the same person. The tattoos for example on Sindy's entire chest.
Sure - someone transitioned. Had you ever seen a pic presented by Bildo as himself before that? I had and even captured one. It wasn't the same person as he showed when he first started the cross dressing, and there were two different ones he used for that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sure - someone transitioned. Had you ever seen a pic presented by Bildo as himself before that? I had and even captured one. It wasn't the same person as he showed when he first started the cross dressing, and there were two different ones he used for that.

Yes, I have seen pics of Sindy before and after. I guess we see it differently.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Look, I'm not justifying any violence.

Kenosha murderer committed an act of violence and whites glorified him.

Who glorified, supported or said good things about the black guy?

The Kenosha dude defended himself as is his unalienable right.

All of the white people in Waukesha that the racist, hate-filled, Registered Democrat black guy killed with his SUV were innocent of any crime. That you justified it in any way and called it "karma" is simply disgusting. It reveals a lot about you that I didn't know. You seem to have a lot of hate for white people for a girl whose birth certificate says "white" on it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Kenosha dude defended himself as is his unalienable right.

All of the white people in Waukesha that the racist, hate-filled, Registered Democrat black guy killed with his SUV were innocent of any crime. That you justified it in any way and called it "karma" is simply disgusting. It reveals a lot about you that I didn't know. You seem to have a lot of hate for white people for a girl whose birth certificate says "white" on it.

I guess you don't understand that the idea of cheering for anyone's death is a bad thing.

That's what I was saying in a trollish way. You can call me whatever you want, but I don't wish any harm to anyone of any race. Unlike you.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yes, I have seen pics of Sindy before and after. I guess we see it differently.
I don't actually care btw if he did or didn't. My problems with him didn't start there, he had run off the rails long before, and my political view on the subject is quite different than my spiritual/metaphysical one. Can't quite understand the conservative hysteria any more than I can in rejecting the basic circumstance of one's birth.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't actually care btw if he did or didn't. My problems with him didn't start there, he had run off the rails long before, and my political view on the subject is quite different than my spiritual/metaphysical one. Can't quite understand the conservative hysteria any more than I can in rejecting the basic circumstance of one's birth.

I don't always agree with Sindy either. She's banned me too. Several times, once at the urging of people on the forum. She told me it was because of people getting "hurt" and hounding her to do it.

So, yeah, we all have our beefs with one another at one time or another. Its been many, many years of interaction.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

He might be part jewish, same as Lotus.

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Good point. I guess the Euros see the country as mostly white, yes.
I mean shit, they might have had a black guy eating a crawdad with a gunga garnish in Louisiana or a Spanish speaking gent stealing hubcaps in CA. Something at least.

PS: Or maybe an Indian person behind the counter of a Quick Check Deli for New Jersey
or a Chinese fellow guarding the gate of a private hilltop community holding an automatic weapon for NY.

Last edited:

Gabbo

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Actually, we're aware of just how "non-white" the US is getting....
Yeah, it is getting pretty bad. The white population in the US has fallen below 76%. The US is now only 75.7% white. Will someone think of the children!

The New Holliday

Site Supporter
Yeah, it is getting pretty bad. The white population in the US has fallen below 76%. It is now only 75.7% white. Will someone think of the children!
.. Actually about 63%. I don't know that that is inherently bad - what is, is the rapidity in which the change is happening and that it is too often through people who are not here legally and have no interest in assimilation/adoption of the native culture, and that the import of people (legal and otherwise) isn't necessary except to lower wages. In other words it's a program championed by economic conservatives who only want to line their pockets, not people who truly believe it is for the national good.
...but, of course that is another story and far too political for this lil ol message board.