A true troll has...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Breakfall let's get some oldphags together and find a decent board and shit on it.. maybe impregnate some alts.. lol.. fromHell is on a siesta but Scouse and Unkle are about.. and they have been wanting to pop round to look for Execution Style..
Man I’ll try…but I just get banned so easily. I recently went on Giraffe Board and said Cunt once and got tossed. Hahaha

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You lot are probably more clued up in that avenue. Australia doesn’t even allow OffTopic forums due to snowflake sensitivity.
Oh ya that censorship for your safety thing.. they are trying here and we fought off the last online hate bill .. Dude in dark times we the people stand strong and as one

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Find a url tunnel bro and fuck the system.. add a auto reroute to it and fuck what they say..

They tried here ,our PM said they was gunna grab all our post and scan them for hate also offer Randoms to report anything posted as a 50000 dollar fine on the poster and a 20000 gain for the reporter ..

Stay safe and trust no one who can hurt you irl

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
It doesn’t make sense at all…but I blame the Liberals of course.
Breaky you still kiss dicks???? Kissey kissey

giphy.gif

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breaky you still kiss dicks???? Kissey kissey

giphy.gif
I have a thing for female perineums actually. I love eating a chick out from behind. I like my nose in her arse and my tongue in her vagina, whilst I nibble on her perineum. It’s a very underrated part of a woman’s pink bits! Jus’ satin’….heheheheheeee.