g42yMJR.jpg

tnxxSse.jpg

IGIDzjR.jpg

DHJXUYx.jpg

CbczNOs.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An underground mine fire in the borough of Centralia in Columbia County started burning on May 27, 1962.

Firefighters had set the town landfill on fire to clean it up for the Memorial Day holiday.

The fire spread to an old strip mining pit under the landfill. The fire eventually spread under the town and the state began a voluntary relocation of residents in 1983.

Seven residents who remained there in 2013 were permitted to stay in their homes until they die.

IMG_0136.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Scooter, post: 24110, The fire eventually spread under the town and the state began a voluntary relocation of residents in 2018 to the USA.

Seven residents who remained there in 2018 were permitted to stay in their homes until they die.

[/QUOTE]

The price for a gardener should go down !

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
we have 2 local favorites and i am 10-15 mins drive from both. i have been to these many times but never alone cause they r spooky af!! 0_0
the seaview hospital complex is like a big ghost town in the woods - includes the murder tunnels staff would use between bldgs - search 'seaview cropsey tunnels'

the willowbrook asylum that was shut down a long time ago - nobody gaf about them so rape & murder by pos orderlies were never reported - straight 2 crematorium and case closed

if they tried 2 bite staff even once they pulled all their teeth then left them in child sized cages til adults so their legs grew bowed and had 2 crawl 4 the rest of their life

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Letchworth Village asylum complex officially categorized patients under three groups: Morons, Idiots and Imbeciles.
Abandoned-Letchworth-Village-Psychiatric-Hospital-Haverstraw-Thiells-Rockland-County-NY-Untapped-Cities-004.jpg

Abandoned-Letchworth-Village-Psychiatric-Hospital-Haverstraw-Thiells-Rockland-County-NY-Untapped-Cities-015.jpg
I drive by within a few miles of it once a month but haven't checked it out, yet.
The Chernobyl looking complex looks pretty inviting for paintball and airsoft matches by the locals.

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is the best thread its led to some interesting reading from searching the backgrounds.