Abbot is a stand up guy

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Manufactured for the Military to kill men, as opposed to hunting rifles. You are one dummy. What would you use one for? Hunt rabbit deer, to threaten someone? Move to Texas cowboy

Not a single military in the world uses any so called "assault rifle". Not a single fucking one, dumb ass.

senior penor

Factory Bastard
Manufactured for the Military to kill men, as opposed to hunting rifles. You are one dummy. What would you use one for? Hunt rabbit deer, to threaten someone? Move to Texas cowboy
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Here you go. Semi-autos are used for hunting. Instead of having to cock the slide back or reload as your wounded deer runs off, you can squeeze the trigger again immediately and put it down quickly and humanely. Do you want to chase a wounded and scared deer all fucking day through the woods because some fucking ill-informed douche canoe says they are "assault rifles"? If anything, semi-autos make hunting far more humane.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot to mention sales of assault rifles are big with men with small penises

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I forgot to mention sales of assault rifles are big with men with small penises
Behave yourself tonight ya ol‘ git…try mix it up for the audience. G‘nite!

PS: just try and remember!
Postman Pat and his black and white cat…
Coffee and pineapple time…yay!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wasn’t it the antifa douche who was carrying the assualt rifle in this case?

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
TexASS where it is both legal to carry an AR-15 "Style" rifle around in public just like kyle!, and also legal to shoot the person carrying one!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wasn’t it the antifa douche who was carrying the assualt rifle in this case?

Yes, yes, he was. Not only did he have an AK but it was loaded and he was pointing it at the good SGT while his fellow Antifa were beating on his car and screaming they were going to kill him. The good SGT was simply working a second job, because he wanted to provide for his family, he was driving for Uber in his off hours as a full time U.S. Army SGT in order to try to honestly earn extra money.

The radical leftist scum on the jury in Austin literally ignored all of the laws of the state of Texas and declared he was guilty despite all of the laws of the state of Texas declaring him to be not guilty and acting in legal self defense. There is no words for such evil leftist scum who will simply ignore the law.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Yes, yes, he was. Not only did he have an AK but it was loaded and he was pointing it at the good SGT while his fellow Antifa were beating on his car and screaming they were going to kill him. The good SGT was simply working a second job, because he wanted to provide for his family, he was driving for Uber in his off hours as a full time U.S. Army SGT in order to try to honestly earn extra money.

The radical leftist scum on the jury in Austin literally ignored all of the laws of the state of Texas and declared he was guilty despite all of the laws of the state of Texas declaring him to be not guilty and acting in legal self defense. There is no words for such evil leftist scum who will simply ignore the law.
They only want laws that further their own interests