Abbot is a stand up guy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One bill proposed by Abbott:

Actually I think it's a good idea to ban Chinese citizens from owning land in your country @Biggie Smiles & @Dove

Otherwise, they'll devour you like they have done to Canadians & Australians by hoarding your land.

It's gotten so bad in Canada that the government actually put a 2 year ban on foreign citizens aka the Chinese citizens from buying here. Trouble is they've infiltrated our real estate market like bugs and we can't get rid of them now that they have inflated our land prices.

While I don't agree with his abortion bill i think the land bill is a good idea.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The jury in Austin blatantly ignored the Texas law on self defense so, yes, the man deserves a full pardon. It is a shame it cost him his Army career especially since he deserves a medal for putting down that Antifa pig who pointed an Ak-47 at him while his fellow Antifa attacked the guy's car. He was just driving for Uber and trying to make an honest buck working a second job and he was clearly defending himself from a man pointing a loaded firearm at him for no reason other than to cause violence and mayhem.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The jury in Austin blatantly ignored the Texas law on self defense so, yes, the man deserves a full pardon. It is a shame it cost him his Army career especially since he deserves a medal for putting down that Antifa pig who pointed an Ak-47 at him while his fellow Antifa attacked the guy's car. He was just driving for Uber and trying to make an honest buck working a second job and he was clearly defending himself from a man pointing a loaded firearm at him for no reason other than to cause violence and mayhem.
He did society a favor. Just like Kyle did

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Abbot is a crippled hateful resentful bastard. Did I mention ignorant? Yeah sad, he didn’t get the bullet.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Facts never matter to leftist cockroaches.
That’s why civil discourse with these loathsome vermin is impossible

In this instance it was perfectly ok for a rioter to walk around the street with an automatic rifle to terrorize innocent people

But when Kyle walked around with a rifle just to protect himself while he was attempting to help people they lost their minds. This is why I hate these fucking parasites

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When a child molester disagrees with me I know I’m on the right track

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That’s why civil discourse with these loathsome vermin is impossible

In this instance it was perfectly ok for a rioter to walk around the street with an automatic rifle to terrorize innocent people

But when Kyle walked around with a rifle just to protect himself while he was attempting to help people they lost their minds. This is why I hate these fucking parasites
Semi-Automatic (which is really just a standard rifle) but pointing a loaded rifle at someone is clearly a creditable threat to life so by definition he acted in self defense especially since a mob of violent Antifa terrorists were beating on the guy's car and shouting they were going to kill him. Sadly, Austin is deep blue so that jury ignored the law and decided to play politics instead.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ban assault weapons, as the children of Tennessee insist.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Welcome to Communist China, Cuba, Nicaragua

This dullard falls for the stupidest shit every time. Those three Democraps lead an "insurrection" and let rioters into the state legislature to shut down the legislature with threats of violence. Two got expelled by bipartisan majorities while the third got off because Democraps switched their votes. Republican all voted to expel all three but Democraps only voted to expel two.

Yet democraps claim some how "Republicans are racist for this" makes any sense? Only a truly brain damaged moron like Semen would eat that shit up. I mean, just today, he admitted facts do not matter to him. Talk about a waste of space.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Seamajor is a child predator. Spit on him and move along just like I do

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2 elected State Reps ousted. Why? Because they backed gun control and the kids of Tennessee who marched on the capital for gun control? Think harder. Yeah talk about kid haters.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We both know you are to stupid to even know what a so called "assault rifle" is, you fucktard.

Manufactured for the Military to kill men, as opposed to hunting rifles. You are one dummy. What would you use one for? Hunt rabbit deer, to threaten someone? Move to Texas cowboy