Reasons I can't stand democrats...

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

BTW the "Trump put kids in cages" photo was completely fake. That was just a random parking lot three miles away from the Border Patrol Station. As usual leftists are morons and fell for the fake photo.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
BTW the "Trump put kids in cages" photo was completely fake. That was just a random parking lot three miles away from the Border Patrol Station. As usual leftists are morons and fell for the fake photo.

Oh there were kids in cages under Trump but it started under Obama which is absolutely an aspect of that story they consistently glossed over.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is true. That said, the photo of AOC fake crying was very much staged in a random parking lot no where near where she claimed to be. Kind of like how she lied about where she was on Jan 6th. The clown simply lies constantly.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
That is true. That said, the photo of AOC fake crying was very much staged in a random parking lot no where near where she claimed to be. Kind of like how she lied about where she was on Jan 6th. The clown simply lies constantly.

She has also faked being handcuffed at a demonstration etc., and told so many lies I don't know where to begin.

She's careerist untrustworthy shite just like the rest, no doubt.

...but it's just a meme.
The bottom photo of her is from that dance vid she was in while a college student, not really her dancing at the cages, but it fits the context of the meme so why get all nit-picky about it?

LoL

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
She has also faked being handcuffed at a demonstration etc., and told so many lies I don't know where to begin.

...but it's just a meme.
The bottom photo of her is from that dance vid she was in while a college student, not really her dancing at the cages, but it fits the context of the meme so why get all nit-picky about it?

LoL
The reason to get nit picky about the first photo is because she had it produced herself knowing it was fake. The second photo is just as you said, an old photo so who cares?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gary, amazing to me, you find arrogant, lying, twice impeached one term failures so attractive? That $90. tax credit must have had a big impact on ya

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Garraty, if you really wanna save yer Republic, then buy these migrants this:

5a286db93339b0d30d8b4607

...but not this:

rtr1guqc.jpg

The Fools in the Republican Party want the 3rd World ta keep makin' babies and this is what you end up with every time:

original.jpg

I would only give these countries AID if they signed a stringent 25 year plan to drastically reduce their spiralling birth rates.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

...but it's just a meme.
Dennis Hastert longtime Speaker Of The House until it was revealed he was molesting young men. Ergo all Republicans are sexual predators! Fact!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Garraty, if you really wanna save yer Republic, then buy these migrants this:

5a286db93339b0d30d8b4607

...but not this:

rtr1guqc.jpg

The Fools in the Republican Party want the 3rd World ta keep makin' babies and this is what you end up with every time:

original.jpg

I would only give these countries AID if they signed a stringent 25 year plan to drastically reduce their spiralling birth rates.
Makes sense. We should insist on the same in the US

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just as I can answer for myself. Maybe you should stop lying about other people?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or you could just stop lying. The guy is pretty radically left and has said so multiple times so either you are stupid or you are a liar.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Or you could just stop lying. The guy is pretty radically left and has said so multiple times so either you are stupid or you are a liar.

Nah, I wouldnt say he was a radical. I met the guy, and his hair wasnt pink, and he didnt have a nose ring.