There is nothing I can’t stand more..

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
mmm… I smell flan…

Here’s your crash course in Mexican you twinkie gobbling dingdong double fisting with orange Cheeto fingers, pocho cunt.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Than a white person acting Mexican or black. Cornfed wonder bread motherfuckers….we don’t want you.

If all one's friends at the time were Chicanos and nobody had any money, no jobs, no ambitions beyond partying, getting laid, brutal fights and arraignments, betting on cock roach fights in a large Tupperware bowl from 1970 something...

(pro tip: cock roaches are lovers, not fighters. Doesn't matter if you put in an open faced saltine cracker peanut butter and jelly sandwich or the empty plastic tube from the cheap chorizo pack you all chipped in cents to buy at the equally cock roach infested bodega that morning after stealing somebody's blind abuelita's eggs and the tortillas that took her 2 hours to make without burning her fingers...)

Doesn't make the wonder bread latino, but how quick did friendly latino punches fly if the wonder bread got called wonder bread in front of them.

Guess we were just family for awhile. I still think about some of those guys 30 years later....

Labels aren't usually very accurate....

(Except when dealing with partisan white liberal Karen snowflakes who suck random cocks of colour out on the street when showing their solidarity for BLM, LatinX, and receiving bukkake tears)....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Tell this to white dudes who did time in prison.

You are a product of your environment.
Yup... and I've had a crazy amount of environments I found myself in, then just made myself at home or one of the family.

I believe your children are part Latino, part Caucasian..

You really threw yourself into that scene... lulz

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yup... and I've had a crazy amount of environments I found myself in, then just made myself at home or one of the family.

I fuck Latinos had more hard sense than to let some effeminate whoreson fertilise their eggs!?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

It's the best when your surrounded by white ppl and you start speaking Spanish to them and vice versa with Latinos. I wouldn't be fluent in Spanish if it wasn't for my kids.

Which is why I think it's silly trying to tell ppl to stay in their own lane. Nobody knows, especially on the internet, what that person's been thru. My kids are vanilla as can be and the Latino side of the family don't see the color, why should anybody else?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's the best when your surrounded by white ppl and you start speaking Spanish to them and vice versa with Latinos. I wouldn't be fluent in Spanish if it wasn't for my kids.

Which is why I think it's silly trying to tell ppl to stay in their own lane. Nobody knows, especially on the internet, what that person's been thru. My kids are vanilla as can be and the Latino side of the family don't see the color, why should anybody else?
Like I said before…what kind of hard-sensed Latino would actually let you fertilise her eggs? You’re a puny pooftering drop_kick!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Never divide up the family or their/our kids... we all are mixed race if one goes far enough back..my sibling ducked out of a histority major in university 12-15 years back... it wasn't going to be enough money in a career and she got tired of listening to professors shoot down "Caucasians".

But when she started researching or tracing back our history, she found some pretty crazy stuff... and it was all mixed and some family characters have been portrayed in movies as the "voice of reason" right before they or their loved ones were burnt alive.

My sister has all of our bloodlines in one manner or another for 500-800 years.

There obviously were no TV's or great racism at the time because my various ancestors laid cable or shoved up their ditches to any hard-working prospect.

I'm good with that.... we fucked for love or just to survive. Probably a bit of both.

We're at 15 distinct nationalities or old regions.

My ancestors were whores and man-whores.

I'm so proud.

You've done a bit of that in your own lifetime. Lol

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
mmm… I smell flan…

Here’s your crash course in Mexican you twinkie gobbling dingdong double fisting with orange Cheeto fingers, pocho cunt.

Being a sugar mama to big burly Mexicans does NOT make you Mexican. You’re way too white to ever be one of us.

I do have a question. What in God’s earth made you think those nudes were good enough to send to someone? First of all, you’re too big to be wearing thongs and second of all, that tramp stamp only solidifies your honkiness. Who told you that you look good bending over for the camera?

You have some motherfuckin nerve calling anyone fupa. There’s a shot of your stomach that clearly shows it’s you with some massive stomach flab going on. Not to mention you sent some with your face showing? For being so educated, you sure are fucking stupid.

There are vids where it proves you’re as wide as the whole state and they are clearly not edited. I can clearly see why you hate me so much. Seeing those pics and how desperate you are made me feel sorry for you. Sorry that you have no self worth and feel that’s what you have to do for attention.

Don’t trip tho. I don’t post other women’s nudes. That’s not my get down. I can’t speak for others tho. You should think twice before fucking with people.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If all one's friends at the time were Chicanos and nobody had any money, no jobs, no ambitions beyond partying, getting laid, brutal fights and arraignments, betting on cock roach fights in a large Tupperware bowl from 1970 something...

(pro tip: cock roaches are lovers, not fighters. Doesn't matter if you put in an open faced saltine cracker peanut butter and jelly sandwich or the empty plastic tube from the cheap chorizo pack you all chipped in cents to buy at the equally cock roach infested bodega that morning after stealing somebody's blind abuelita's eggs and the tortillas that took her 2 hours to make without burning her fingers...)

Doesn't make the wonder bread latino, but how quick did friendly latino punches fly if the wonder bread got called wonder bread in front of them.

Guess we were just family for awhile. I still think about some of those guys 30 years later....

Labels aren't usually very accurate....

(Except when dealing with partisan white liberal Karen snowflakes who suck random cocks of colour out on the street when showing their solidarity for BLM, LatinX, and receiving bukkake tears)....

You don’t sit there and act like you’re Mexican. Neither does Poofer.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Than a white person acting Mexican or black. Cornfed wonder bread motherfuckers….we don’t want you.
But then…

tumblr_pa4bd2MJYw1rt1rwqo1_400.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I knew a guy in high school like that, we played ball together. He was white but he was talking like a black person and quoting lines from the movie 'White Men Can't Jump'. Asking me if I've ever been to flight school and telling me to "Get that shit out of here" if he blocked one of my shots ffs.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Oh wait....my flan story.

So back when I was married the ex was going thru that whole "what am I going to do with my life" finding herself moment and decided she wanted to be like those guys on the show cake boss. I was 100% for it. Srsly, who wouldn't want to eat cake all day?

So she got this flan recipe off the internet. She made it, and it was amazing. Like fucking amazing. Like your running your finger in the bowl amazing. She told everyone in her family her flan was a success and rightly so.

Like two months later, her family has a get together, and if you know Mexican families, they usually have them once a week. This was a big one as members were coming in from the motherland. It was a big deal.

Ex's mom says my ex should make her wonderful flan. I agreed.

Day of the party, ex is putting the finishing touches on the flan she made. It wasn't small, it was this huge pan of flan. When she went to get ready I couldn't resist grabbing a spoon and getting a little taste.

The problem was...it tasted like shit. Like, it was nasty. Like she used salt instead of sugar. It looked like flan, but tasted like garbage.

I told her this and after she started talking out her neck about me eating the family flan, I just shoved a spoon full in her mouth. Then she got the point.

She had no time to make a new one and we couldn't bring a store made flan to a family party. You just don't do shit like that with a Mexican family.

So we took it. We're driving to the ghetto thinking of something we can do because the abuela even asked if we're bringing the flan and everyone wants to try it. I'm thinking hell, I'm the guy bartending this party I'll just get everyone drunk and they sure as shit don't care what the flan tastes like. Then I remembered the entire family was power drinkers and "Kevin, this margarita is too weak, put more booze in it for me" I'd something I'm going to hear the entire time I'm there.

This happened in the winter, and the ex is sweating on the car ride. Like trickling sweat.

So we get to moms house and the first thing Mom does is puts the flan in the fridge. I'm think yes, I have a little more time to think of something.

Big party, mariachi band, cowboy hats, huge.

It starts getting to flan time. So I grab the flan and run to the bathroom. I flush that fucking thing down the toilet, like four flushes.

I come out the bathroom and the ex's mom sees me with the empty flan pan. I just said "I love flan" and got this look of such hatred and disgust from her I thought I was going to get stabbed. They told the ex I ate the entire pan in Spanish then told her to make me walk home because I ruined desert.

But if they only knew....