There is nothing I can’t stand more..

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Than a white person acting Mexican or black. Cornfed wonder bread motherfuckers….we don’t want you.
Exactly - be your fucking self

the funniest part was watching the cow try to identify with the black panthers

Bitch please, the real black panthers wouldn't allow you the opportunity to wipe their fucking asses unless you coughed up every last penny in your pockets

rabbit ears whut --- poser

that's when I lost all respect for her ass

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
fQHLWH0.jpg

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Exactly - be your fucking self

the funniest part was watching the cow try to identify with the black panthers

Bitch please, the real black panthers wouldn't allow you the opportunity to wipe their fucking asses unless you coughed up every last penny in your pockets

rabbit ears whut --- poser

that's when I lost all respect for her ass

Now she knows the Eme. Her hubby was not affiliated lmao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now she knows the Eme. Her hubby was not affiliated lmao
Shit -- the closest that pig ever came to being affiliated was standing next to a wall with graffiti on it

We know posers when we see em.

Listen, back in my days dudes was heartless for real and a Porky Morky bitch like her would have caught wedgies and sent home with rabbit ears. She wouldn't even be allowed to give free blowjobs... that's how bad it was for fat bitches back then

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I told you years ago that she was a poser. When she thought she was a badass because of her tattoo sleeve. Give me a break.

She just craves acceptance.
wait -- she thought she was badass because she has a tattoo?

She's got the McDonalds golden arches as a tramp stamp too

I shit you not

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
wait -- she thought she was badass because she has a tattoo?

She's got the McDonalds golden arches as a tramp stamp too

I shit you not

Yeah. I for get the exact details. It was a long time ago. She made reference to finishing a sleeve or something and I made a joke that she did not pick up on and she thought she was mocking me when I was mocking her. But she was convinced that she was a badass bitch with outlaw biker ties.

The McDonald's arches is actually a good choice for that Super Size Me! whale..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This nigga don't even know what a clit does and he's trying to front like he was on the front lines back in the day

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah. I for get the exact details. It was a long time ago. She made reference to finishing a sleeve or something and I made a joke that she did not pick up on and she thought she was mocking me when I was mocking her. But she was convinced that she was a badass bitch with outlaw biker ties.

The McDonald's arches is actually a good choice for that Super Size Me! whale..
outlaw biker ties -- lmao

must have been before the wannabe black lives matter era when she went all Malcolm Xtra-Large

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Now it’s outlaw biker ties? What’s next….the Aryan brotherhood?
Actually she been there done that too

THe dude who robbed her for 500 was a skin head outlaw

and High Tubby wubby bryan isn't exactly a blank panthers supporter you know

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
must have been before the wannabe black lives matter era

Oh yeah, way way before that.

She posted some pictures of some old weekend warrior Harley rider types. Guys that kinda cosplay outlaw bikers. She thought it was impressive.

She is so fuckin' lame. I really do not know if she realizes it.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Hey if we are pretending let's pretend that if the oil tycoons pull their backing on the dollar will be fine .. the currency that's Hella inflate and these elites shutting down or destroying all the pipelines I hope everyone is spending their nest eggs on precious metals in safe foreign banks and self gratifying possessions.. trade will become common

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey if we are pretending let's pretend that if the oil tycoons pull their backing on the dollar will be fine .. the currency that's Hella inflate and these elites shutting down or destroying all the pipelines I hope everyone is spending their nest eggs on precious metals in safe foreign banks and self gratifying possessions.. trade will become common

There would be a lot of trading of about 15 grams of lead for all the other guy's gold.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They got Latin Kings in Fortnite?

Like, if you step into the wrong hood do they take your bonus points or something?

LMAO!!!!!!!