ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
384011a4510d2a59.jpg
Do you favor your cousins best?

Last edited by a moderator:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I can hear the van warming up lol.

See.

I noticed you started crying when Senile Semen alluded to you being, well you know, yourself. You whined about having some content cleaned up. Okay, fine...

Here's the sad and ironic part.

You then make reference to Super Semen and his "van," which represents your belief that you've plastered up more times than I can count about it being full of "candy" and being utilized as a "rape" vehicle.

If you can't take the heat when someone uses your own lames against you, while you do the same thing, don't come running to a mod or BF crying about your online reputation being tarnished with such vicious lies.

Fucking hypocrite.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
See.

I noticed you started crying when Senile Semen alluded to you being, well you know, yourself. You whined about having some content cleaned up. Okay, fine...

You then make reference to Super Semen and his "van," which represents your belief that you've plastered up more times than I can count about it being full of "candy" and being utilized as a "rape" vehicle.

If you can't take the heat when someone uses your own lames against you, while you do the same thing, don't come running to a mod or BF crying about your online reputation being tarnished with such vicious lies.

Fucking hypocrite.
Read the title, you was told to get out.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
See.

Fucking hypocrite.

Jus keepin' you on your toes :GiggleBitch:

Maybe its a different van, maybe its full of pineapples, lulz.