ACHTUNG! Code RED: Freemason Detected on the Premises

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn, explain yourself! Are you a member of the occult? Ritual sacrifices are not permitted on here and all lodges in the area were closed and sealed shut by the Aryan Reichtroopers.

kekkkekk.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, explain yourself! Are you a member of the occult? Ritual sacrifices are not permitted on here and all lodges in the area were closed and sealed shut by the Aryan Reichtroopers.

kekkkekk.png

Haha!

No. What is wrong with you today?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So there's no chance of a little inside info about what takes place at the next shadowy gathering in the basement of your local Masonic lodge?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So there's no chance of a little inside info about what takes place at the next shadowy gathering in the basement of your local Masonic lodge?

Now that you ask. We will be drinking the blood of all White Nationalists and then chase it down with some Boones Farm Strawberry Hill. After that we'll play a few games of shuffle board, pray to Satan, go over our monthly budget and then call it a night.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's always nice to get confirmation, plus it's good to know what to expect the next time we gatecrash one.

Just make sure you dont do it on a Friday night. That's usually movie night. I know that they'd be real upset if you interrupted them while Gone With the Wind was playing.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see, so which night is ritual sacrifice night? I don't envy the poor fucker who has to clean that shit up.

That would be Sunday. That too is a little dicey right now. Usually they get their sacrifices from China via Amazon but with Covid and all, the supply chain is sporatic at best. So, you're probably good for Monday nights as that's Bridge night.