ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Now is that any way to talk about dear old admin when you guys are chums?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That's why you lost in Vietnam, Iraq and dare I say everywhere...
Yeah well we had pussies like admin in the military in those days

More concerned with sucking cock than defending the homeland

We did win the important wars tho or you'd be speaking German right now

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I bet you fucking are. Listen, there is no shame in what you can no longer deliver, you prove that in here every single momentously monotonous day.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Achtung Jews, what are ye like?

it must be nice to operate out with the reach of a Mossad agent. I am a Zionist inasmuch as I believe in an Israeli state, however that state should not exist outside the Palestinian right to self determination, and their own recourse to state.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So, now that you've been verbally fisted with truth and facts, what now?

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

Blandscape is CW's gift to Bastard Factory. Enjoy.

And you also kept your trap shut till the ban was in place, and now look at you go.

You cannot stop mentioning me. Am I a cautionary tale?... or just the tail that wags your dog. You never made any sense Foxy when confronted straight on and straight up. You always were a back stabbing coward. I always enjoyed dat about ye, however for you, even that singular ability to report fuck all worth reporting, should be old news even to you.

All you ever were was a weather vein for what you were never able to explain.

You are right on one issue, I am here because there isn't anywhere left to go, but that's only because you and your cabal of three aren't able to see the woods from the trees. You cannot tolerate what you cannot coral. And you couldn't even do that while synchronised posting. Much like the idiots here, your sphere of influence melted via simple confrontation.

I am banned from FT. In truth, I don't blame your two gaffers. After all, I fucking destroyed their sedulous little perceptions of their own reality, day in and day out.

And you bonnie laddie/lassie/it/them....well, what have you ever said, but what was long ago old hat, long before I ever alighted on any forum. You are and always were, what you claim to despise.

Keep posting honoury mentions of me in your dispatches. They remind me I also threatened your idea of being threatened.

First rule of FT, don't piss off CW
Second rule of FT, don't piss off CW

According to the mods, you got warned numerous times not to trash the forum with your multi-page twitter spam and to stop "calling out" people to "fight" you in some mad max style flame thunderfuck.

You are stuck "here" because you have no life on the internet outside of the obsolete "flame" forums, which no longer exist.

And CW's poem > Blandscape's poem

Just to let you know Geisha (Insert Pronoun Here), FT according to ass face also known as Sum Cun't was CW's "spinoff" forum that was never supposed to have more than 2 posters with more than three active brain cells. I guess FT was Cee-Dubbs little experiment in mediocrity.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's simple, I can slap you about any old time I please Poxy, and make you post in a larger font to make your ahum point.

I don't get to do that now even as a Senior Member of FT, on a site I single-handedly saved from its own lack of validation. Until I posted CW was only paying the service provision as a fuck you to no-one else. She did that for nearly two years.

I brought Twatty Von Nobody back, you certainly didn't. I only use and abuse that as a yardstick for FT of course.

I don't have a malfunction, your memory of what you have to offer certainly does.

This site has issues, no doubt about it, however it still attracts the best talent left on any bored board.

What part of dat are you finding difficult? Do you need Twatty to scroll bomb fur ye, invite him over, I have a few scroll bombs left in me myself.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's simple, I can slap you about any old time I please and make you post in a larger font to make your ahum point.

I don't get to do that now even as a Senior Member of FT, on a site I single-handedly saved from its own lack of validation. Until I posted CW was only paying the service provision as a fuck you to no-one else. She did that for nearly two years.

I brought Twatty Von Nobody back, you certainly didn't. I only use and abuse that as a yardstick for FT of course.

I don't have a malfunction, your memory of what you have to offer certainly does.

This site has issues, no doubt about it, however it still attracts the best talent left on any bored board.

What part of dat are you finding difficult? Do you need Twatty to scroll bomb fur ye, invite him over, I have a few scroll bombs left in me myself.
I'm going to read this post later tonight

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's simple, I can slap you about any old time I please and make you post in a larger font to make your ahum point.

I'm going to read this post later tonight

Every night is later tonight fur you Joo.