ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's not really hard work if you put in the effort, and the reward for dat is knowing that you were at least capable of putting in the effort.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you fink I am too hard on Aryan, I feel I should be more supportive Lily?

No, he need not be coddled. He's an idiot that believes stupid conspiracies, including those about Covid. Today I read a post of his where he admits to not realizing that HIV has several strains. Most, if not all viruses, mutate, like the common influenza virus. He can't extrapolate his knowledge from one or two viruses he's heard about to understand that it just might be what viruses do, and then, hell, GOOGLE it. Holy fuck, he's dense.

He's not a sentient being and needs to be knocked the hell awake. Keep it up.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Should I be forgetting though Lily, that he and his ilk are a virus?

I'm not talking football scarves, or the colours on a team mascot, but doesn't Aryan represent a quintessential threat to his own nation.

He's English, I am Scottish. We live in a United Kingdom. We with America's help, defeated Nazism in the 1940's.

I question (especially as we have no written constitution, and free speech can still be considered sedition), whether that prick can post his version of an opinion dressed in a German uniform.

The very thing he purveys is the very thing he does not quite understand. Hate is war, and that war is a non sequitur.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not talking football scarves, or the colours on a team mascot, but doesn't Aryan represent a quintessential threat to his own nation.

He's English, I am Scottish. We live in a United Kingdom. We with America's help, defeated Nazism in the 1940's.

I question (especially as we have no written constitution, and free speech can still be considered sedition), whether that prick can post his version of an opinion dressed in a German uniform.

The very thing he purveys is the very thing he does not quite understand. Hate is war, and that war is a non sequitur.

I can't get over how he thinks the NAZI's, that not only murdered people he hates, but his own countrymen, are people to look up to.

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, now that you've been verbally fisted with truth and facts, what now?

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

Blandscape is CW's gift to Bastard Factory. Enjoy.

And you also kept your trap shut till the ban was in place, and now look at you go.

You cannot stop mentioning me. Am I a cautionary tale?... or just the tail that wags your dog. You never made any sense Foxy when confronted straight on and straight up. You always were a back stabbing coward. I always enjoyed dat about ye, however for you, even that singular ability to report fuck all worth reporting, should be old news even to you.

All you ever were was a weather vein for what you were never able to explain.

You are right on one issue, I am here because there isn't anywhere left to go, but that's only because you and your cabal of three aren't able to see the woods from the trees. You cannot tolerate what you cannot coral. And you couldn't even do that while synchronised posting. Much like the idiots here, your sphere of influence melted via simple confrontation.

I am banned from FT. In truth, I don't blame your two gaffers. After all, I fucking destroyed their sedulous little perceptions of their own reality, day in and day out.

And you bonnie laddie/lassie/it/them....well, what have you ever said, but what was long ago old hat, long before I ever alighted on any forum. You are and always were, what you claim to despise.

Keep posting honoury mentions of me in your dispatches. They remind me I also threatened your idea of being threatened.

First rule of FT, don't piss off CW
Second rule of FT, don't piss off CW

According to the mods, you got warned numerous times not to trash the forum with your multi-page twitter spam and to stop "calling out" people to "fight" you in some mad max style flame thunderfuck.

You are stuck "here" because you have no life on the internet outside of the obsolete "flame" forums, which no longer exist.

And CW's poem > Blandscape's poem

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I can't get over how he thinks the NAZI's, that not only murdered people he hates, but his own countrymen, are people to look up to.

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE

I seek out the beauty in the darkness and the light. I seek out the Caravaggio. I swear to you, they still post here, from Blur to Flynn via the Lily.

Foxy seems to think I should be ashamed to post here, and in truth I thought I would.

I was very wrong.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

And you also kept your trap shut till the ban was in place, and now look at you go.

You cannot stop mentioning me. Am I a cautionary tale?... or just the tail that wags your dog. You never made any sense Foxy when confronted straight on and straight up. You always were a back stabbing coward. I always enjoyed dat about ye, however for you, even that singular ability to report fuck all worth reporting, should be old news even to you.

You are right on one issue, I am here because there isn't anywhere left to go, but that's only because you and your cabal of three aren't able to see the woods from the trees. You cannot tolerate what you cannot coral. And you couldn't even do that while synchronised posting. Much like the idiots here, your sphere of influence melted via simple confrontation.

I am banned from FT. In truth, I don't blame your two gaffers. After all, I fucking destroyed their sedulous little perceptions of their own reality, day in and day out.

And you bonnie laddie/lassie/it/them....well, what have you ever said, but what was long ago old hat, long before I ever alighted on any forum. You are and always were, what you claim to despise.

Keep posting honoury mentions of me in your dispatches. They remind me I also threatened your idea of being threatened.

According to the mods, you got warned numerous times not to trash the forum with your multi-page twitter spam and to stop "calling out" people to "fight" you in some mad max style flame thunderfuck.

You are stuck "here" because you have no life on the internet outside of the obsolete "flame" forums, which no longer exist.

Can you post them so I can see what you're talking about?

And banning for pissing off the owner for posts is weak sauce.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

DOES.NOT.COMPUTE

I seek out the beauty in the darkness and the light. I seek out the Caravaggio. I swear to you, they still post here, from Blur to Flynn via the Lily.

Foxy seems to think I should be ashamed to post here, and in truth I thought I would.

I was very wrong.

If you should feel shame for posting here, shouldn't we all?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Oh for gawds sake laddie, fight club references are not acceptable when referencing the only Flame forum on the internet that cannot tolerate flamers.

I was never warned, I was just told what you could not keep up with, every time I was banned, before being banned permanently.

However, let's not give that more kudos than it's worth. You are posting here now, and in your multiplexed perplexed vision of you, you see that as viable. I never did.

I was a one site poster. You straddled how many?

So I guess the simple question garnished from your entreaties, is why is my life less worthwhile posting on one website, when you seek salience in them all?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Report back to CW Foxy, and remind her she never had the courage that even Flea showed for years, by accepting what she only thought she could not tolerate in terms of opinion.

And keep posting your love for me at FT, it genuinely makes me smile.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just you and I and Foxy telling everyone what I never amounted to while refusing to confront a cunt that he swears isn't worth confronting.

Hey broooooooo, you were actually bragging about your "flaming" legacy at FT.

You think "flame" "call outs" are akin to a champion MMA match.

You had a meltdown when Caskur photochopped you at KM's old forum then self banned after everyone told you to stop acting like a little bitch

CW thinks you have mental issues and the ban was her way of preforming a wellness check.

You bigly words are only valuable when playing Scrabble

Caskur said you are a repetitious fruitcake and if you read "you" at the TRF archives, she is right, you have been saying the same braggart bullshit, 5 sentence spam for years.

You are kinda boring, yanno

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just you and I and Foxy telling everyone what I never amounted to while refusing to confront a cunt that he swears isn't worth confronting.

You had a meltdown when Caskur photochopped you at KM's old forum then self banned after everyone told you to stop acting like a little bitch

CW thinks you have mental issues and the ban was her way of preforming a wellness check.

Caskur said you are a repetitious fruitcake and if you read "you" at the TRF archives, she is right, you have been saying the same braggart bullshit, 5 sentence spam for years.

Who hasn't? Please point out to me one poster, on any forum, that doesn't have their own little special axe to grind.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Eh wait a minute, I have been in two flame matches wiff you, what, do you consider yourself infallible in regard to what you deem unworthy?

No-one cares what CW thinks, that's why she needs Twatty to elaborate her.

All you are on your best day is a moron with a mic. And you still end up sounding like a commentator watching the Hindenburg crash and burn..."oh the inhumanity".

If you want a serious conversation about what you know nothing about, ask me to ask you why after 23 years you are dumber than you were on the first board you arrived in.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
If it wasn't for Vit, CW would be posting to you in perpetuity. If it wasn't for me Twatty would not be back to admin the site he abandoned

Last edited:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Ask CW, what it's like to acknowledge what if it wasn't for me, she would be posting arias too, in the shower scene of her own failure.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm thinking Pizza for dinner tonight

I'm thinking the high carb count is a good move for you. You don't want to be going into ketosis, or autophagy you fat fuck.
Why would I need to go into ketosis in the first place?

that's only for people who are morbidly obese.

Of course it is. So that includes two thirds of your country.
Does that give you the saddies?