ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Why assume I am pissed off, does the rules of normal intercourse not apply to me.

If I am a gift, then he should prove it. After all, to shut me up they had to ban me.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Every post he makes about me is his personal meltdown. A meltdown that requires the courage of my inability to respond.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Isn’t Bland Jewish?

I doubt it, he's just some poverty stricken smack rat.

As opposed to what, some bigoted racist no-mark easily destroyed via his own posting references?

Do you even own clean underwear?

Have you ever once said anything worth repeating without the benefit of a quote button. Who remembers you, and who cares?

Just how mad are you right now on a scale of 1-10?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
HAHAHA!!!!

LOOK!

Aryan uses the same lame comments...

"You a tranny! Me smart! Me good!"

Look at Blanscape and his morphine laced mind drag Aryan's cross-dressing ass all over this thread.

Priceless!

Oh look, it's that old fat guy who's been pretending to be a female online for the last decade.

You do realise it's very Poarkish to cheerlead every user who fires negative remarks my way?

By all means though, if you don't mind pwning yourself even more, carry on.

OH LOOK!

It's the neon pink boa wearing, one tooth Dame Edna!

Tell me weakling. How did it feel letting an inebriated Blanscape bust your head wide open and showing everyone what a runner you are?

Where did this happen? Unless you're referring to his garbled, barely readable, spam posts.

How much did you pay for your segway or does your employer provide them? LMAO

Is that the best you can do bucket-head?

I nearly threw up in my mouth reading Blandcape's Outer Limits-esque "flames," making you look like the one tooth wonder that wears the United Colors of Benetton in the form of loud spin thrift "track suits."

Blandscape's dusty ass dragged you up and down your stairs of stupidity for three solid days, while you were sitting in the corner trying on different shades of pantyhose.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Isn’t Bland Jewish?

I doubt it, he's just some poverty stricken smack rat.

As opposed to what, some bigoted racist no-mark easily destroyed via his own posting references?

Do you even own clean underwear?

Have you ever once said anything worth repeating without the benefit of a quote button. Who remembers you, and who cares?

Just how mad are you right now on a scale of 1-10?

OH. NO!

Aryan is bringing out the heavy guns! The "are you mad?" lame is perhaps the most ineffectual kind of prose known to man.

Only Aryan bottom feeder and his ilk use that kind of defeatist "strategy."

Hey, Aryan. If you really want to show Blandscape who is boss, call him a "tranny."

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
iu

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You forgot to mention your only other lame..."boring".

I enjoy how they all stick around to call you boring. It's kind of an interesting phenomenon.

It's their most endearing quality.

Yes, if they didn't their hypocrisy, they would have to fall back on their double standards. It's a buffer.

I always considered it more of a puffer than a buffer. But you are not wrong, the two are not really that far apart in terms of forum acceptance.