ACHTUNG!!! I call out the cowardly drug-addled kike Barmitvahscape

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So this bumbling fuck went from cocky to defeated in a heartbeat, all because I discovered his Juden ancestry. :LOL3:

The weak twat hasn't responded to me since and avoids my posts like Lily avoids her monthly hosedown in the backyard.

What gives fella? Are the Nazi memes really true? Sure seems that way, you Jews wither and die as soon as your Juden background is discovered...

Anyhow, I thought I would create this thread so you can give your side of the story and attempt to defend yourself, because I'm nice like that and believe in giving the untermensch a fair chance.

Credit to @RAVEN for the hilarious gif LMAO

xfeULo9.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You've been called out, Blandscape.

So now is the time to show off your "flaming" talent to everyone.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This guy was bragging about "beating the shit" out of everyone in the forum, so where is he hiding now, in Lily's ass crack?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
With what, your spud peeling knife"?

Come to think of it, the lefty getting banged out looks like you LMAO.
nothing brave or tough about a sucker shot buddy, not here in Canada anyway, maybe it's a cultural thing dunno but I assure you once up I'm slitting his throat

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

nothing brave or tough about a sucker shot buddy, not here in Canada anyway, maybe it's a cultural thing dunno but I assure you once up I'm slitting his throat

I am in quebec next week. Lets meAT and show me what you got, scum. I have a business speech. Later I PUMP CRUSH you in 88 peaces. What do you say? Wussym

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

It's not exactly a sucker punch when some faggot is getting up in your grill mouthing off...

A sucker punch is hitting someone from behind or from the side when they can't see it coming.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's not exactly a sucker punch when some faggot is getting up in your grill mouthing off...

A sucker punch is hitting someone from behind or from the side when they can't see it coming.
are you serious, you're rationalizing a blatant sucker punch ? walks up unsuspectedly and lets a hammer fly ... slit throat buddy not stopping till I see bone