ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I only respect English lads.

Do you pay more or less for dat?
Do you Scots have cars over there? I am there next week. Just wondering.

You should let me know where you are staying...so I can avoid it.
Be a man. Tell me where you live. Do you have cars or UBER? Let’s fucking meAT!!!

I stay at Ritz Carlton. 2 days. In Edinburgh.

Be a man, what does dat mean to you? I meet some no-mark talentless fucker off the interweb, just because he is in Edinburgh?

I did meet some peeps in London, 17 years ago, but they prodded my interest and were seriously much, much more talented than you.

Enjoy your stay in Scotland, and Edinburgh, the Athens of the North.

Don't be wandering down Rose Street or Princess Street without security with your attitude after dark. You won't live to regret it.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Be a man. Tell me where you live. Do you have cars or UBER? Let’s fucking meAT!!!

Be a man, what does dat mean to you? I meet some no-mark talentless fucker off the interweb, just because he is in Edinburgh?

I did meet some peeps in London, 17 years ago, but they prodded my interest and were seriously much, much more talented than you.

Don't be wandering down Rose Street or Princess Street without security with your attitude after dark. You won't live to regret it.

I am working out and I Look BUFF!!! You Scots are not healthy. I POWER FUCK you all scum Scot haggis piss drinkers 1,2,3.

I cant respect you. Also, I have 1 security guard. Personal security , he is my best buddy. He can do Kram Maga. And that’s not a foreign dish, you scum!

Rose Street? You know what? I will go there. My attitude?? Even low life’s there will respect an ALPHA MALE! I respect all. But these scum will always see an ALPHA and wont do anything!

Sissy

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I am working out and I Look BUFF!!! You Scots are not healthy. I POWER FUCK you all scum Scot haggis piss drinkers 1,2,3.

I cant respect you. Also, I have 1 security guard. Personal security , he is my best buddy. He can do Kram Maga. And that’s not a foreign dish, you scum!

Rose Street? You know what? I will go there. My attitude?? Even low life’s there will respect an ALPHA MALE! I respect all. But these scum will always see an ALPHA and wont do anything!

Sissy

Like I say you don't even have the bus fare to an airport, let along an ability to Bwain fuck a continent.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Sissy

Rose Street is full of Alphas that fink they are Alphas. You will fit right in if this was not a contrived fantasy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
PM me, I will drive the 60 miles, meet you wherever, and then knock you clean out if you cannot explain to me why you are a prick.

I mean it. PM me.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
PM me, I will drive the 60 miles, meet you wherever, and then knock you clean out if you cannot explain to me why you are a prick.

I mean it. PM me.

Okay. Finally someone who is innit.

You whoREsOn, give me a reason why I should trust you?

Can you cum here?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Thats where I stay for two days. Or give me a street and lets fight you scum of a whoreson! I knock you out quick.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I mean it. PM me.

Where do you live you street shitter??? 60 minutes?? Where do you live. I can cum and meet you there. I am PUMPED UP, and you made me angry!

Do you know I work out? Motherfucker

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lets fucking meAT you scum! Where do you live?? Do you have made a Covid test? I PARA PUNCH you into 54 peaces

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blandscape you monkey. Again! Just tell me the shity, … ahh city where you Live. I cum at ya! Whoreson! So you have extra gas money. I order a UBER Black.

Whoreson! LEts make an appointment. Fight. Men 2 MEN!!! No tricks. Fist fight. You scum!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's simple, I can slap you about any old time I please Poxy, and make you post in a larger font to make your ahum point.

I don't get to do that now even as a Senior Member of FT, on a site I single-handedly saved from its own lack of validation. Until I posted CW was only paying the service provision as a fuck you to no-one else. She did that for nearly two years.

I brought Twatty Von Nobody back, you certainly didn't. I only use and abuse that as a yardstick for FT of course.

I don't have a malfunction, your memory of what you have to offer certainly does.

This site has issues, no doubt about it, however it still attracts the best talent left on any bored board.

What part of dat are you finding difficult? Do you need Twatty to scroll bomb fur ye, invite him over, I have a few scroll bombs left in me myself.

you actually believe you are slapping and beating up people on this board, you drug addled sheep fucker.

nice career choice, dead end kid

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
It's simple, I can slap you about any old time I please Poxy, and make you post in a larger font to make your ahum point.

I don't get to do that now even as a Senior Member of FT, on a site I single-handedly saved from its own lack of validation. Until I posted CW was only paying the service provision as a fuck you to no-one else. She did that for nearly two years.

I brought Twatty Von Nobody back, you certainly didn't. I only use and abuse that as a yardstick for FT of course.

I don't have a malfunction, your memory of what you have to offer certainly does.

This site has issues, no doubt about it, however it still attracts the best talent left on any bored board.

What part of dat are you finding difficult? Do you need Twatty to scroll bomb fur ye, invite him over, I have a few scroll bombs left in me myself.

you actually believe you are slapping and beating up people on this board, you drug addled sheep fucker.

nice career choice, dead end kid

Well, I am following the same model that brought FT back to life, and what's always slapped you around for shit and giggles, so I suppose you be right.

You are always right.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I wonder, does anyone else fink his/her's/its/dems next post will be in Upper Case, or will it restrict itself to a heavier font?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wonder, does anyone else fink his/her's/its/dems next post will be in Upper Case, or will it restrict itself to a heavier font?

alas, it has fallen unto you to entertain the rabble with your vast array of talent.

Welcome to your final show.
I hope you're taking the best medications money can buy.
Just stop your crying.
And have the time of your life .
You are really great for post count.
But you ain't really good.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Or that's what I am designed to be here for.

Let's face it, it's not as if anyone or all of you combined can stop me.