ACHTUNG!!! I call out the cowardly drug-addled kike Barmitvahscape

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Blandscape is a fucking Jew. Lol. That’s just awful
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA A chinky FAGGOT !
I thought you were leaving? Mr prolific poster? You're the most boring mundane sap here hahaha beat it!
okay thanks Crackeroo :ThumbsUp1:
Ok crack eyes, the crack really got your crows feet bulging!!! :LOL3: CRACK HEAD!
how you doin crackbinge ??
How much crack you taken today crinkle face? Dirty crack fuck!
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
I thought you were leaving with your whacko pal Mrs prolific poster??? Man those crack eyes are something else, your skin's like paper! Ewww
don werry crackalack ... :LOL3:
Your face should be the governments anti-crack poster, you've got more wrinkles that my gran crack eyes!!!:LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
X -- are you mixing in turpentine with your cheap whiskey again?
Paint chips bro
the ultimate snack !
The lead ones -- I can see
Oh thanks for clarifing ... because I wasnt sure what I was talkin about :Crazy:

You still into GAY SCAT????

tumblr_pa4bd2MJYw1rt1rwqo1_400.gif
oh hi faggOT

taking a break from TAKING IT ?? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Is it true that you are into crack????

Maybe Thats why you have grey hairs, lad??

Also, why GAY SCAT???

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
I thought you were leaving? Mr prolific poster? You're the most boring mundane sap here hahaha beat it!
Ok crack eyes, the crack really got your crows feet bulging!!! :LOL3: CRACK HEAD!
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
I thought you were leaving with your whacko pal Mrs prolific poster??? Man those crack eyes are something else, your skin's like paper! Ewww
wait... X threatened to leave the internet forever too?

lmao -- these tards get their feelz off of pigs like Lily :LOL3:
He said if breaks leaving so is he! hahahaaha how sweet!!!
hahahahahahahahahahaha

no way

I must have missed that

they gonna sulk together in some corner after walking away holding hands like a couple of faggots?
Here it is here lmfao https://bastardfactory.net/threads/i-am-quitting-my-dilf-career.8908/post-549572

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
Your face should be the governments anti-crack poster, you've got more wrinkles that my gran crack eyes!!!:LOL3:
YOU STILL SEEM A LITTLE .............. BENT :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Paint chips bro
the ultimate snack !
Oh thanks for clarifing ... because I wasnt sure what I was talkin about :Crazy:

oh hi faggOT

Also, why GAY SCAT???

How many bags of dicks did you eat today dilth ?? whipple bets 4 :LOL3::LOL3: I told em NO WAY MAN that guise a CHAMP maybe 1o AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Paint chips bro
the ultimate snack !

oh hi faggOT

Also, why GAY SCAT???

How many bags of dicks did you eat today dilth ?? whipple bets 4 :LOL3::LOL3: I told em NO WAY MAN that guise a CHAMP maybe 1o AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Shamp is PARA CRUSHING you. And he even hasn‘t warmed up.

Mrs Whiplle??? Why bluFFing? He is deceased and wont cum back. He dieded by JERKING OFF 18 hours to GAY SCAT!!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
6SPW0DU.jpg

CHECK THE NIC!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I would hate to be a bent crack addict LOL

so much rage throughout the day .... get a hit bro

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
lmao

Shamps is making that helmet warming retard X spaz the fuck out with ease

Poor X has no BACKUP though. His BOSS Mrs Whipple was found FREEZED with his right hand on his junk. Dieded from POARA JERKING! Blurt the tund in jail. Gallium depressed and MIA. Lily in bed, to fat to wake up and come to the rescue.

LOLOLO

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
6SPW0DU.jpg

CHECK THE NIC!!!!

Now this is gold!!!!

Poor X, the silver sissy!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Laughing At you crack head! You look like a mad spastic hhaahaa I swear to god you should just be true to your word and quit ya sick fuck!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pMiMeMy.gif
Great one. Oy vey
NWtJpiS.jpg
You ..... seem
bent
Yoo okay cracky ?
6SPW0DU.jpg

CHECK THE NIC!!!!

Now this is gold!!!!

Poor X, the silver sissy!
you mean you havent seen it the other 77 times ??

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Laughing At you crack head! You look like a mad spastic hhaahaa I swear to god you should just be true to your word and quit ya sick fuck!

It can imagine X being angry behind his screen-cracked smartphone, raging over and over again! Waiting for some backup. But… all gone :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

It can imagine X being angry behind his screen-cracked smartphone, raging over and over again! Waiting for some backup. But… all gone :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Oh he seethes like fuck!!! Pretends he's not!! You can tell!! :LOL3:
8X2cLjB.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cracksy, I'm killin' time until buddy shows up and picks this shit here up ... and slayin' suckers right on the SPOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter

shush poooosy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Cracksy, I'm killin' time until buddy shows up and picks this shit here up ... and slayin' suckers right on the SPOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Sure, you're sitting alone as per usual! You fucking stink man, you look smelly as fuck you crack head loser! When was the last time you had a wash? You're ALWAYS online ALONE... Still taking your anti-depressants??? SAD ACT! :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Sure, you're sitting alone as per usual! You fucking stink man, you look smelly as fuck you crack head loser! When was the last time you had a wash? You're ALWAYS online ALONE... Still taking your anti-depressants??? SAD ACT! :LOL3:
Plus he sleeps next to someone that doesn’t even bother getting up to use the toilet

or can’t.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
so so so sso sos so ...... angry :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Plus he sleeps next to someone that doesn’t even bother getting up to use the toilet

or can’t.
excuse me fine sir, I believe yoo were told to STFU :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Quit deflecting, I'm away places enjoying the beautiful countryside and pumping a hottie while you're stuck online alone all the time! You're a real crackhead loser... I pity you

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Quit deflecting, I'm away places enjoying the beautiful countryside and pumping a hottie while you're stuck online alone all the time! You're a real crackhead loser... I pity you
oh god are you ever a bore these days cracksy ... I pity that lady whose eventually will get 5 across her face