ACHTUNG!!! I call out the cowardly drug-addled kike Barmitvahscape

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Cracksy, I'm killin' time until buddy shows up and picks this shit here up ... and slayin' suckers right on the SPOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Sure, you're sitting alone as per usual! You fucking stink man, you look smelly as fuck you crack head loser! When was the last time you had a wash? You're ALWAYS online ALONE... Still taking your anti-depressants??? SAD ACT! :LOL3:
so so so sso sos so ...... angry :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:
Quit deflecting, I'm away places enjoying the beautiful countryside and pumping a hottie while you're stuck online alone all the time! You're a real crackhead loser... I pity you
oh god are you ever a bore these days cracksy ... I pity that lady whose eventually will get 5 across her face
Life's great for me, summer's approaching I'm buzzing! You on the other hand are stuck in dirt like a rat! A crack head rat! Sucks!

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Cracksy, I'm killin' time until buddy shows up and picks this shit here up ... and slayin' suckers right on the SPOT

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Sure, you're sitting alone as per usual! You fucking stink man, you look smelly as fuck you crack head loser! When was the last time you had a wash? You're ALWAYS online ALONE... Still taking your anti-depressants??? SAD ACT! :LOL3:
Quit deflecting, I'm away places enjoying the beautiful countryside and pumping a hottie while you're stuck online alone all the time! You're a real crackhead loser... I pity you
oh god are you ever a bore these days cracksy ... I pity that lady whose eventually will get 5 across her face
Life's great for me, summer's approaching I'm buzzing! You on the other hand are stuck in dirt like a rat! A crack head rat! Sucks!
burn me an move on bro, why all the splainin.... I couldent give one fuck LOL

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
Just treated myself to a new pair of trainers! You could never afford these
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
I'm telling you how much you're a filthy loner no cunt cares about! Crack smoking dirtbag!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
I'm telling you how much you're a filthy loner no cunt cares about! Crack smoking dirtbag!
OKAY good, we got yoo down to a few werds ..... MAKE THEM count next time crackalackahoo

X

xXx
Site Supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

cool, shoes..... never had those before
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

cool, shoes..... never had those before
giphy.gif
This is how you spend your life, look at it... SAAAADDD!! How do you cope without a bank account?? That's weird as fuck!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know man, the Jew has got us all used to the cashless society. :(

I remember getting my very first wage as a 16 yr old, an envelope stuffed with notes and coins.

Nowadays, that's unheard of, unless you dabble in the naughty shit.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I remember getting my very first wage as a 16 yr old, an envelope stuffed with notes and coins.

In Deutschland we say: Only Cash is the truth! (Nur Bares ist wahres!)

Of course industrial media complex and think thanks pushed us to „cashless“. So cool and so trendy right??? Scums!

I dont wanna get tracked and traced. So cash is premium! But tell that the zombies!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

In Deutschland we say: Only Cash is the truth! (Nur Bares ist wahres!)

Of course industrial media complex and think thanks pushed us to „cashless“. So cool and so trendy right??? Scums!

I dont wanna get tracked and traced. So cash is premium! But tell that the zombies!

It's us alphas vs Globohomo!

globozog.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Da fuq? Is X's credit score so bad he can't even get a bank account. LOL

That happened to one of my mates, it screwed his shit up royally!

was he a fahg like you taking it annally ... Yeah that wood screw yer shit up LMFAO !

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I couldn't cope without a bank account, almost everything I buy is online, I hardly lift notes these days, no real need...
DONT yoo live with nan an gramps ?? ffs do you even buy groceries ?? all you buy is crack and pills :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I couldn't cope without a bank account, almost everything I buy is online, I hardly lift notes these days, no real need...
DONT yoo live with nan an gramps ?? ffs do you even buy groceries ?? all you buy is crack and pills :LOL3:
WTF are you on about? I live alone and with my girlfriend, I got a perfect set up, peace and company... So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

WTF are you on about? I live alone and with my girlfriend, I got a perfect set up, peace and company... So put that in your crack pipe and smoke it!
you live with nan shuddup :GiggleBitch:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah sure thing... Is that what you've been doing? Coming up with more whoppers? I've never ever said I live with my grandparents? You, just making shit up... I never lie, that's how you'll never catch me out, truth is with me! COPE!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Yeah sure thing... Is that what you've been doing? Coming up with more whoppers? I've never ever said I live with my grandparents? You, just making shit up... I never lie, that's how you'll never catch me out, truth is with me! COPE!
YOO NEVER LIE ??
laughing-hysterically-laugh.gif

tell nan hello (:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

YOO NEVER LIE ??

tell nan hello (:
That does nothing... Absolutely nothing...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

YOO NEVER LIE ??

tell nan hello (:
Okay okay just being polite
tell nan hi :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

YOO NEVER LIE ??

tell nan hello (:
How many years has it took you to come up with that? You're boring me...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

YOO NEVER LIE ??

tell nan hello (:
ha ha you live with nan
3bb6503af0d10265e20234022268f83f.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

YOO NEVER LIE ??

tell nan hello (:
ha ha you live with nan
3bb6503af0d10265e20234022268f83f.gif
7jMBnp3.png