ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Jews aren't white, so Israel isn't a white ethno-state.

Fella, you and me are in different fucking leagues, I'm in the Premiership, while you're in some shitty sunday league played on a muddy field behind Glasgow job centre.

Jews aren't white? And how do you judge dat? Eveyone proves that you cannot even prove how you yardstick it, but you seem convinced dat repeating it makes it so. So tell me, what makes one white?

Hun.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Fella, you and me are in different fucking leagues, I'm in the Premiership, while you're in some shitty sunday league played on a muddy field behind Glasgow job centre.

Jews aren't white? And how do you judge dat? Eveyone proves that you cannot even prove how you yardstick it, but you seem convinced dat repeating it makes it so. So tell me, what makes one white?

Hun.

:facepalm:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Hun.

:facepalm:

You should stick to emoticons, they innovate your opinion.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You're out of your depth trying to debate political or racial matters with me. You think Jews are white and all human life started in Africa ffs.

Utterly fucking clueless.

Where do you think humanity started, simultaneously in multiple places at the same time. Fuck me, you can't even discern the difference between human in terms of a 300,000 year modernity, and a 7 million year deficit.

Just so you can keep up, that means you do not understand the prefix "pre".

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're out of your depth trying to debate political or racial matters with me. You think Jews are white and all human life started in Africa ffs.

Where do you think humanity started, simultaneously in multiple places at the same time. Fuck me, you can't even discern the difference between human in terms of a 300,000 year modernity, and a 7 million year deficit.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I guess the school at the back of the one Glasgow Job Centre that exists, proved more worthwhile than a second rate Engerlish not working class comprehensive education.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
I likes research, and in the greatest library mankind has ever devised since Alexandria, the first one, not the 31st one, it is easier dan ever.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Just an Unclefucker.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Armed to the teeth with a few linking mechanics, look what happens to the nearly articulate.

Ideas above their station.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you this desperate for attention?

Talking to yourself in real life is bad enough, but talking to yourself online?

That's a different level of batshit crazy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh not the ol' attention whoring argument, utilised by the clinically depressed when confronting what they can never really address.

I never once started any type of intercourse wiff you bonnie laddie, I just end up fucking your face every time you think you are intelligent enough to have an opinion.