ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You're out of your depth trying to debate political or racial matters with me. You think Jews are white and all human life started in Africa ffs.

Utterly fucking clueless.

Where do you think humanity started, simultaneously in multiple places at the same time. Fuck me, you can't even discern the difference between human in terms of a 300,000 year modernity, and a 7 million year deficit.

Just so you can keep up, that means you do not understand the prefix "pre".
Are you a Fatherfucker?

Just an Unclefucker.

Did an uncle touched your junk, when you were a boi??

Why do you fuck uncles??? You sick swine you!!!:Wise1:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You're out of your depth trying to debate political or racial matters with me. You think Jews are white and all human life started in Africa ffs.

Where do you think humanity started, simultaneously in multiple places at the same time. Fuck me, you can't even discern the difference between human in terms of a 300,000 year modernity, and a 7 million year deficit.

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Just an Unclefucker.

Thank you for your interest in this thread, unfortunately the position of fuckwit has been filled by the author of it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Please feel free to try and make sense of yourself on another thread.

We will of course keep your application on file.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you a Fatherfucker?

Just an Unclefucker.

Thank you for your interest in this thread, unfortunately the position of fuckwit has been filled by the author of it.
Big talk on the internet. But mostly fluff.

You are like the sissy @Mr. Whipple . I offered him to fight him offline. He was a sissy.

You are the same. Hell you didn’t even have the guts to choose an avatar.

You are clearly a child fister.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Please feel free to try and make sense of yourself on another thread.

We will of course keep your application on file.

LOL! You from Scotland? I am there for a keynote which I get 25K for 15 minutes on digital currencies. You whoreson!

Let’s meAT and I fuck you up, you street shitter.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Lol, Dilf go easy on Bitchscape, his wheelchair was recently repossessed to pay towards his drug debts, so he's on the war path right now.

Yeah go easy on what he is desperate to destroy, without once having the ability to even scratch it.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shamp is my clued up Aryan bro and all, but most of you sweaty socks get on my nerves with your victimhood complex, annoying accents and anti-English rhetoric.

You're lucky that we allow you haggis munchers to use our language, when all you do is butcher it and complain about the people who created it.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Shamp is my clued up Aryan bro and all, but most of you sweaty socks get on my nerves with your victimhood complex, annoying accents and anti-English rhetoric.

You're lucky that we allow you haggis munchers to use our language, when all you do is butcher it and complain about the people who created it.

Well, so you are saying that you are French? And the mongrel language and race we discussed in detail earlier.

You see, we are making headway wiff you.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I only respect English lads. English people are premium. But Haggis and Irish and welsh are mostly scum!

Especially the Scots! LoL!!! Their teeth! Economic shithole.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I have so much money, I could buy Scotland. Then you must kiss my smelly fEETs

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I'm sure you can, and I suppose this is just a hobby?
I lost a lot and made a lot. I am very good at it. I have so much money, I could buy your pathetic crushed corpse.

Yes, because millionaires and billionaires love to waste their time not even being able to construct a sentence on multifarious message boards.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure you can, and I suppose this is just a hobby?
I lost a lot and made a lot. I am very good at it. I have so much money, I could buy your pathetic crushed corpse.

Yes, because millionaires and billionaires love to waste their time not even being able to construct a sentence on multifarious message boards.

When you see my orange Lambo, you will get envious. LOL! Minimal wage slave.

What is your job? Dish washer?