ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ooops!

Looks like Flea's Hulu got turned off again for non-payment.

Hopefully, you can keep recycling those 7-day free trials, using all the names of your 15 children from 13 different daddies.

Bitch please. I stay on HBO Max

Moron.

You know if you bundle HBO Max with your Live TV Hulu, you get a break on the price? Plus, that HBO app sucks like Aryan on a White Pride road trip with 9 other "dewds" which probably in his mind are "trannies."

Watching HBO on the Hulu platform is waaaay better than it buffering for hours 3 minutes into Mortal Kombat. That's like watching Aryan shop for a girdle.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

Ooops!

Hopefully, you can keep recycling those 7-day free trials, using all the names of your 15 children from 13 different daddies.

Ironic really, as I hear tell she had fifteen daddies from a whole rugby union team touring the North American continent as they sexually made her mother incontinent after a frenzied night of love.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Ooops!

Ironic really, as I hear tell she had fifteen daddies from a whole rugby union team touring the North American continent as they sexually made her mother incontinent after a frenzied night of love.

Okay.

I have idea what the fuck you said, but I'll assume you were talking about Flea and her love for calories and dead, homosexual, criminal football players.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Ooops!

Moron.

You know if you bundle HBO Max with your Live TV Hulu, you get a break on the price? Plus, that HBO app sucks like Aryan on a White Pride road trip with 9 other "dewds" which probably in his mind are "trannies."

Watching HBO on the Hulu platform is waaaay better than it buffering for hours 3 minutes into Mortal Kombat. That's like watching Aryan shop for a girdle.

I get my Hulu bundled with Disney. I had no idea there is a Hulu bundle with HBO Max.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Can we just step back and fucking remind ourselves that Flea or Joo have never reminded anyone else that they should up their game. They have no game.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Love springs eternal, and can sometimes actually leak.

You on that shit again, huh

He must be talking about you and Freddy Got Fingered Kreuger, also known as Sum Cun't.

Was your love for Sum Cun't really that deep? That he was ready to ejaculate his gray looking oatmeal like semen into your blubbery ovaries?

What would have you done had you gotten pregnant over the internet? That would have really been weird.

So, anyways? Did you guys have e-sex with cameras or cell phones? Did you rub your clitoris and vaginal lips while playing with your fat boobies thinking of Sum Cun't's scarecrow like frame? You must have really loved his dry stringy hair that looks worse than some dehydrated tumble weeds.

But that face! The face only a blind fuck with mental illness could love. Do you know that Sum Cun't looks worse than one of your turds after a night of drinking Margaritas and scarfing down 25 beef tacos? Tell me, Flea. Was it his beady little pig eyes, or was it his sparkling online personality that got your fat thighs slick with your own Hippo lubricant?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
They may be more to be pitied than laughed at I'm sure...but I'm not so sure we should be fucking about wiff dat voodoo.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well we either acknowledge what is, or we attempt to pry out what never will be.

Flea and Joo are cannon fodder. Foxy is a victim of his own suicide vest and Aryan doesn't know how white he is supposed to be.

The rest is just gravy to me.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm thinking Pizza for dinner tonight

I'm thinking the high carb count is a good move for you. You don't want to be going into ketosis, or autophagy you fat fuck.
Why would I need to go into ketosis in the first place?

that's only for people who are morbidly obese.

Of course it is. So that includes two thirds of your country.

People in glass houses fella, two thirds of Scots are hooked on smack like you.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Achtung Jews, what are ye like?

it must be nice to operate out with the reach of a Mossad agent. I am a Zionist inasmuch as I believe in an Israeli state, however that state should not exist outside the Palestinian right to self determination, and their own recourse to state.

Interesting, you believe in the existence of a Jewish ethno-state, yet no doubt would oppose a white ethno-state, right?

You also support multiculturalism and mass immigration in the UK which is slowly eroding our status as white homogeneous nations.

Hypocrite much?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Ooops!

Moron.

Will you stop name-dropping me in half of your posts, you obsessive faggot?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Love springs eternal, and can sometimes actually leak.

You on that shit again, huh

He must be talking about you and Freddy Got Fingered Kreuger, also known as Sum Cun't.

Was your love for Sum Cun't really that deep? That he was ready to ejaculate his gray looking oatmeal like semen into your blubbery ovaries?

What would have you done had you gotten pregnant over the internet? That would have really been weird.

So, anyways? Did you guys have e-sex with cameras or cell phones? Did you rub your clitoris and vaginal lips while playing with your fat boobies thinking of Sum Cun't's scarecrow like frame? You must have really loved his dry stringy hair that looks worse than some dehydrated tumble weeds.

But that face! The face only a blind fuck with mental illness could love. Do you know that Sum Cun't looks worse than one of your turds after a night of drinking Margaritas and scarfing down 25 beef tacos? Tell me, Flea. Was it his beady little pig eyes, or was it his sparkling online personality that got your fat thighs slick with your own Hippo lubricant?

All lies. I have no idea what you’re talking about

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Interesting, you believe in the existence of a Jewish ethno-state, yet no doubt would oppose a white ethno-state, right?

You would gleefully step into an oven if there were a sign above the door that read, "This Way to the White Ethno-State."

You're about as smart as a raccoon unaware that it’s stranded at the bottom of a dumpster even as it happily munches away on rotting restaurant refuse, totally oblivious to the sound of an approaching garbage truck.

You have my sympathies.

And I want them back, you brainless bin bandit!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I know you desperately want Snorescape's cock up your ass, but what are you arguing about exactly?

Anyone who supports Israel but objects to a White ethno-state is a hypocrite, plain and simple.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Achtung Jews, what are ye like?

it must be nice to operate out with the reach of a Mossad agent. I am a Zionist inasmuch as I believe in an Israeli state, however that state should not exist outside the Palestinian right to self determination, and their own recourse to state.

Israel is the personification of a white ethno-state. No other white ethno-state exists on Planet Earth, since Westminster decreed it.

Now, I understand that ethnicity means something to you, and that is your political reason for making a cunt of yerself, day in and day out, however as you self prove, you cannot even comprehend that you yourself, and the banjo playing fruit of your Engerlish loins are all in the melting pot of who gives a fuck in terms of humanity.

You next to me are a mongrel, and I myself am descended from mongrels.

What is it laddie you fink you are superior too?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Jews aren't white, so Israel isn't a white ethno-state.

Fella, you and me are in different fucking leagues, I'm in the Premiership, while you're in some shitty sunday league played on a muddy field behind Glasgow job centre.