ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
slang.. hello? :facepalm:

I don't speak ghetto.
Take a cookie.

Take a class, any class with a real book preferably.
Maybe I should get a degree in whatever you got a degree in to end up being some mediocre advisor to people with smoking habits for minimum wage?

not that I'm looking down on you or anything

You can only look down. You don't have it in you to look someone in the face and run that piehole.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't speak ghetto.
Take a cookie.

Maybe I should get a degree in whatever you got a degree in to end up being some mediocre advisor to people with smoking habits for minimum wage?

You can only look down. You don't have it in you to look someone in the face and run that piehole.
so basically it's a bad thing that I look down upon you because I am basically better than you?

does that hurt your feelz?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I don't speak ghetto.
Take a cookie.

so basically it's a bad thing that I look down upon you because I am basically better than you?

Nothing you say hurts me. You're clearly an extremely damaged male.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I don't speak ghetto.
Take a cookie.

Nothing you say hurts me. You're clearly an extremely damaged male.
clearly :LOL3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Get to steppin' @Seamajor !!!! We no longer tolerate the Evil JOOooooOOooos on this board!

Begone!!! Before @UncleDiLF drops supreme pressies on your top skull!!!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I believe these folks beat you okie Confederate asses all to hell. Poor sap. You sighed up with the wrong team

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I believe these folks beat you okie Union asses all to hell. Poor sap. You sighed up with the wrong team

Actually, on the contrary. Confederate forces stomped more Union boys, than the opposite. The Union was snagging immigrants off the boat, and forcing them to fight. We were outnumbered, but we still took out more Union boys.

In the end, we ran out of ammo and food. Out of food because the Union sissies destroyed it, and out of ammo, because it was manufactured in the North. My Southern Brothers were throwing rocks, while scrawny as fuck, but did not want to give up. Even when Lee was gonna surrender, the Men did not want to.

I believe, the South was the RIGHT team. As it was the final battle for Liberty, against a despotic Government.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
In other words, the North kicked you hillbilly asses, and slavery went kaput.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Actually, on the contrary. Confederate forces stomped more Union boys, than the opposite. The Union was snagging immigrants off the boat, and forcing them to fight. We were outnumbered, but we still took out more Union boys.

In the end, we ran out of ammo and food. Out of food because the Union sissies destroyed it, and out of ammo, because it was manufactured in the North. My Southern Brothers were throwing rocks, while scrawny as fuck, but did not want to give up. Even when Lee was gonna surrender, the Men did not want to.

I believe, the South was the RIGHT team. As it was the final battle for Liberty, against a despotic Government.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She not even half the size, and is not a dumbass lol. Fail for you amigo.

She’s both dummy. Never come across a chubby women who’s so hung up on herself. Now run along and go tell her.

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
NHEG9wU.png