ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Claims to be Engerlish while denigrating what the British did for his idea of democracy. Just so he could own his despicable ill informed opinion of what he patently doesn't even understand.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Claims to be Engerlish while denigrating what the British did for his idea of democracy. Just so he could own his despicable ill informed opinion of what he patently doesn't even understand.

How many bags of brown tonight champ? Or are you treating yourself to a snowy?

Have you ever considered just responding to your ignorance, or does that merely require you to headbutt your keyboard?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
You have been conspicuous in your absence JooDug.

Is this your way of saying you experienced significant Biggie ankle cravings while I was out enjoying real life with human beings while while you stayed online head butting emoji's the head of a type writer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
We got this racist bigotry to 8 pages without any help from the main protagonists.

We have JooDug doing his usual late sweep using the only two posts he has in his arsenal, and Not At All Aryan missing in action.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
...and then what happens?

when you're done smooching up against my ankles ?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well we proved what would happen a long time ago...you would be reduced to asking me what happens in a loop on every board we have posted in.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Bro, you're fucking boring

go make room for more air to your brain with a fucking hatchet you mouth breathing dink

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Brownscape, where exactly did you get indoctrinated with this woke Cultural Marxist faggotry which you love to peddle?

You're not smart enough for uni, so what happened? Did your drug counsellor recommend that you sign up for some evening classes that teach shoelace tying and basic personal hygiene, taught by a Marxist lecturer?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So, now that you've been verbally fisted with truth and facts, what now?

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

Blandscape is CW's gift to Bastard Factory. Enjoy.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So, now that you've been verbally fisted with truth and facts, what now?

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

Blandscape is CW's gift to Bastard Factory. Enjoy.

And you also kept your trap shut till the ban was in place, and now look at you go.

You cannot stop mentioning me. Am I a cautionary tale?... or just the tail that wags your dog. You never made any sense Foxy when confronted straight on and straight up. You always were a back stabbing coward. I always enjoyed dat about ye, however for you, even that singular ability to report fuck all worth reporting, should be old news even to you.

All you ever were was a weather vein for what you were never able to explain.

You are right on one issue, I am here because there isn't anywhere left to go, but that's only because you and your cabal of three aren't able to see the woods from the trees. You cannot tolerate what you cannot coral. And you couldn't even do that while synchronised posting. Much like the idiots here, your sphere of influence melted via simple confrontation.

I am banned from FT. In truth, I don't blame your two gaffers. After all, I fucking destroyed their sedulous little perceptions of their own reality, day in and day out.

And you bonnie laddie/lassie/it/them....well, what have you ever said, but what was long ago old hat, long before I ever alighted on any forum. You are and always were, what you claim to despise.

Keep posting honoury mentions of me in your dispatches. They remind me I also threatened your idea of being threatened.