ACHTUNG! Jews and Trannies of the board, you have 24 hours to vacate the building!

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
^ Well, Grimmie's up five IQ points, at least, with his latest post here.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I find upping Grimes' fluctuating IQ a public service Blur.

If we are not here for dat, what are we here for?

Indeed.

Were it not for our never reminding him of what he always nearly fails to achieve, he would always succeed in failing to realize the truth of his ways.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh fuck, Snorescape has awoken from his latest opiate-induced slumber.

It's either hit the Red Bull in order to find the motivation to decipher his drug-addled posts or completely ignore him.

Decisions, decisions...

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I find upping Grimes' fluctuating IQ a public service Blur.

If we are not here for dat, what are we here for?

ME4C1I0_o.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Hey Soyscape, I saw this earlier and thought of you...

English are part of the Germanic tribe, along with Danes, Swedes, Germans etc.

Who the fuck are you calling a "mongrel" you ginger faggot?

dnseng.png

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
HAHAHA!!!!

LOOK!

Aryan uses the same lame comments...

"You a tranny! Me smart! Me good!"

Look at Blanscape and his morphine laced mind drag Aryan's cross-dressing ass all over this thread.

Priceless!

Oh look, it's that old fat guy who's been pretending to be a female online for the last decade.

You do realise it's very Poarkish to cheerlead every user who fires negative remarks my way?

By all means though, if you don't mind pwning yourself even more, carry on.

OH LOOK!

It's the neon pink boa wearing, one tooth Dame Edna!

Tell me weakling. How did it feel letting an inebriated Blanscape bust your head wide open and showing everyone what a runner you are?

Let me guess? Blanscspe is a "Tranny" too?

LOL!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Blurt, does your cuckoldry know no bounds?

This latest display of spread ass cheeks and wink wink nod nod towards certain other woke, gender-confused posters is embarrassing to say the least, even by your standards.

Show us your teeth...erm...or tooth.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
HAHAHA!!!!

LOOK!

Aryan uses the same lame comments...

"You a tranny! Me smart! Me good!"

Look at Blanscape and his morphine laced mind drag Aryan's cross-dressing ass all over this thread.

Priceless!

Oh look, it's that old fat guy who's been pretending to be a female online for the last decade.

You do realise it's very Poarkish to cheerlead every user who fires negative remarks my way?

By all means though, if you don't mind pwning yourself even more, carry on.

OH LOOK!

It's the neon pink boa wearing, one tooth Dame Edna!

Tell me weakling. How did it feel letting an inebriated Blanscape bust your head wide open and showing everyone what a runner you are?

Where did this happen? Unless you're referring to his garbled, barely readable, spam posts.

How much did you pay for your segway or does your employer provide them? LMAO

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

dnseng.png

You seem to be denotating countries wiff carefree abandon, while not even understanding the definition of a country, or its genetic makeup while mixing that up with geography. Genetic distance is meaningless unless you are determined to define it within the remit of modernity. In terms of Germany that would be 1871. The same is true for Denmark, Norway and good ol' Engerland.

Genetic makeup is pertinent to your point, alas how it is derived via said modernity negates the simple salience of fact, that all branches of humanity stem from one place. We all started off black.

So, you see, what you believe to be your superiority, simply disavows you of the notion that you were or are any different from what you claim that superiority over. Even as the hun partially rolled over the Holy Roman Empire and bred that superiority from you.

There is no such thing as an Aryan race, there never was, and mixing Northern Europeans up with that designation speaks volumes to your ignorance.

Keep up the gid work, I enjoy our brief interludes where you at least try to explain how inferior to me you are.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
You should thank your betters in this genuinely racist thread, for educating you on why you should never be allowed to make another thread.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

dnseng.png

You seem to be denotating countries wiff carefree abandon, while not even understanding the definition of a country, or its genetic makeup while mixing that up with geography. Genetic distance is meaningless unless you are determined to define it within the remit of modernity. In terms of Germany that would be 1871. The same is true for Denmark, Norway and good ol' Engerland.

Genetic makeup is pertinent to your point, alas how it is derived via said modernity negates the simple salience of fact, that all branches of humanity stem from one place. We all started off black.

So, you see, what you believe to be your superiority, simply disavows you of the notion that you were or are any different from what you claim that superiority over. Even as the hun partially rolled over the Holy Roman Empire and bred that superiority from you.

There is no such thing as an Aryan race, there never was, and mixing Northern Europeans up with that designation speaks volumes to your ignorance.

Keep up the gid work, I enjoy our brief interludes where you at least try to explain how inferior to me you are.

The out of Africa libtard historical nonsense has been debunked numerous times, dummy.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Has it really...certainly not by you?

So humanity started simultaneously within a defined geography over the course of what...one year, 10?

It has never been debunked, because if it had been, I would know. You wouldn't, but I would.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Like I said, you are neither Aryan, or even white, no matter what distance from your origin you claim ownership over.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So, now that you've been verbally fisted with truth and facts, what now?

Are you gonna stick around and make yourself look even more stupid or will you take your luke warm bottle of Buckfast and sling it back to FT?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Like your confusion between modern countries, you confuse modern man. Modern man is not millions of years old, only 100,s of thousands sprinkled atop the cup cake of your blistering ignorance.